Management Jobs by State — Search & Apply
California (3461 postings) Director of First...; Fire Protection Project...
Texas (1987 postings) Customer Care/"Roofing...; Assistant Office Manager...
Florida (1425 postings) Hospital Sales Executive...; Assistant Restaurant...
New York (1384 postings) Inside Account Manager; Construction...
Illinois (1123 postings) Line Supervisor; Executive Assistant...
Ohio (952 postings) Business Development...; Information Technology...
Pennsylvania (762 postings) Asset Management...; HVAC General Manager...
Georgia (750 postings) Electrical Estimator; Electrical Assistant...
New Jersey (720 postings) Construction Project...; Purchasing Assistant...
Virginia (680 postings) Warehouse...; Advertising & Marketing...
North Carolina (654 postings) Sign Maker Team Leader; Bridge Inspection Team...
Michigan (650 postings) Payor Relations &...; Furniture Business...
Massachusetts (578 postings) Territory Sales Manager; Planner/Scheduler...
Colorado (551 postings) Ready Mix Plant Operator; Engineer IV...
Maryland (525 postings) Assistant Project Manager; Development Manager/Tech...
Arizona (524 postings) Compliance Consultant...; Compliance Consultant...
Tennessee (445 postings) Financial Analyst; Finance Manager...
Indiana (414 postings) Senior Product Manager; Revenue Cycle Manager...
Wisconsin (403 postings) Custom Art Framer; Store Manager...
Washington (380 postings) Production Planner; Branch/Initiative...
Minnesota (335 postings) Restaurant Manager; Development Manager/Tech...
Missouri (312 postings) Lead Financial Analyst; Manager, Financial...
District of Columbia (277 postings) Residential Coordinator/...; Development...
South Carolina (275 postings) Senior Project Manager; Assistant/EPOCH...
Alabama (224 postings) Urban Air- Manager; Lead Analyst Net Revenue...
Connecticut (223 postings) Office Manager; Team Lead Revenue Cycle...
Utah (220 postings) Email & Marketing...; Automotive Lead Master...
Oklahoma (206 postings) Finance Director; Public Director- Dallas,...
Nevada (199 postings) Custom Art Framer; Store Manager...
Louisiana (183 postings) Automotive Lead Master...; STORE MANAGER/ General...
Kentucky (179 postings) Leader/night; Project Assistant...
Oregon (159 postings) Lead Cook – Senior; Operations Superintendent...
Kansas (155 postings) Financial Analyst; Senior Financial Analyst...
Iowa (121 postings) Business & Data...; Municipal Water &...
Arkansas (107 postings) Operations Manager/Heavy...; Food Svc Worker/cashier...
Mississippi (94 postings) Automotive Lead Master...; Automotive Lead Master...
New Mexico (81 postings) Mechanical Engineer/ICBM...; Field Sales Rep...
Nebraska (74 postings) Automotive Lead Master...; Automotive Lead Master...
New Hampshire (56 postings) PM Service Sales Account...; Supervisor, Assembly...
Rhode Island (53 postings) Assistant Branch Manager; Compounder...
Delaware (48 postings) Senior Retail Supervisor; Entry Level Marketing/...
Maine (46 postings) Store Manager / General; Food Svc Utility...
North Dakota (37 postings) Sporting Goods Specialist; Assistant Manager...
Idaho (34 postings) Area Coach; Restaurant Manager...
West Virginia (32 postings) STORE MANAGER in...; Environmental Services...
Hawaii (30 postings) Manager HR Business...; E Designer...
South Dakota (27 postings) STORE MANAGER in GREGORY...; Director of Resource...
Wyoming (25 postings) Director of Engineering...; Mine Manager...
Montana (22 postings) Restaurant Manager; Clinical...
Alaska (16 postings) Food Svc Worker/Texas &...; William's & Kay/Interior...
Vermont (16 postings) STORE MANAGER in...; Store Manager / General...
2 weeks ago
Resident Property Manager
Portland - Oregon - USA
Real Estate/Property, Management
Position: Neighborhood House - Resident Property Manager - Job Title: Resident Property Manager [19th Avenue] - Department: SOS -...
Skills Needed: QUALIFICATIONSView this Job
• Principles and practices of property management, leasing, and maintenance management;
• Operations, services and activities of a tax credit, section 8 and/or public housing program;
• Tax credit, section 8 and Public housing program eligibility rules, regulations and guidelines;
• Mandated rules, regulations, policies and procedures governing tax credit, section 8 and public housing rental unit leasing, operations and maintenance;
• Landlord/tenant law;
• Methods and techniques of managing buildings, facilities and grounds in a sustainable and environmentally responsible fashion;
• Operations, services and activities of a comprehensive maintenance program;
• Mandated rules, regulations, policies and procedures governing public housing maintenance;
• Operational characteristics of tools and materials used in building and construction maintenance programs;
• Preventative maintenance programs, principles and activities;
• Community resources available to low-income residents;
• Principles and practices of negotiation, coordination, and conflict resolution;
• Principles and practices of project budget development, administration and control;
• Eviction and court practices and procedures;
• Methods and techniques of conducting housing quality inspections;
• Building codes, Housing Quality Standards, and UPCS and;
• Methods, principles and practices of report preparation;
• Pertinent Federal, State and local laws, codes and regulations.
• Communicate and work with individuals and households with multiple, severe and chronic disabilities, mental illness, and diverse social and economic backgrounds;
• Exemplify traits that reflect the agency's culture, including integrity, a customer service orientation, cultural sensitivity, trustworthiness, flexibility and a willingness to change;
• Mediate disputes and resolve conflicts;
• Resolve tenant issues in a positive and timely manner;
• Prepare and retain maintenance reports, records and files;
• Establish, monitor and maintain inventory levels;
• Manage multiple and rapidly changing priorities;
• Maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude when dealing with coworkers, prospective residents, current residents and the general public;
• Organize, set priorities and exercise sound independent judgment within areas of responsibility;
• Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information;
• Conduct housing quality inspections, annual and interim eligibility reviews;
• Develop, review, and approve completed maintenance work;
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Operate office equipment including computers and supporting, internet, research, database, word processing and spreadsheet applications,
• Aptitude and interest necessary to further develop knowledge and abilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
Equivalent to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, public administration or a related field.
Three years of increasingly responsible experience working in the property management field with a property management company or housing agency with disadvantaged, special needs populations. Management experience at a tax credit, section 8 and public housing apartment community preferred.
License or Certificate
• Possession of an appropriate, valid driver's license.
• ARM or PHM certification preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and data entry and web search skills are essential to perform this job successfully.
Ability to speak conversationally in multiple languages is preferable.
Resident Property Manager JobPosted by Neighborhood House
Hospital Sales Executive Financial Services
Fort Lauderdale - Florida - USA
Job Description - Our client is an innovative finance company that finances health care for personal injury victims that don’t have...View this Job
Hospital Sales Executive Financial Services JobCompany:
Rockford - Illinois - USA
Job Description - Rockford, IL - Description - Summary: The Working Line Supervisor will report to the Area Director of Operations as their...View this Job
Line Supervisor JobCompany:
Territory Sales Manager
Chicopee - Massachusetts - USA
Job Description - Roles and Responsibilities - Develop and execute sales plan to meet and exceed sales objectives - Prospect, target,...View this Job
Territory Sales Manager JobCompany:
Sign Maker Team Leader
Asheville - North Carolina - USA
Job Description - Live and play in the Mountains working with a great team at the leading sign and graphics center in - Western North...View this Job
Sign Maker Team Leader JobCompany:
Construction Management/Project Superintendent
New York - USA
Position: Construction Management - Project Superintendent Riverhead Job Description - Park East Construction is a 29 - year - old...View this Job
Construction Management/Project Superintendent JobCompany:
Waltham - Massachusetts - USA
Job Description - Planner/Scheduler for a 3 Plus year contract opportunity located in Waltham, MA with occasional travel. - Hours per Day...View this Job
Assistant Office Manager
San Antonio - Texas - USA
Job Description - Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. - PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE - MUST BE ABLE...View this Job
Assistant Office Manager JobCompany:
Ready Mix Plant Operator
Colorado - USA
Position: Ready Mix Plant Operator (2) Cañon City Job Description - Position Title: - Ready - Mix Plant Operator / Canon City, CO AND...View this Job
Ready Mix Plant Operator JobCompany:
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Miami - Florida - USA
Restaurant/Food Service, Management
Position: Assitant Restaurant Manager Job Description - Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill has been around since 1985. Since then, we have...View this Job
Assistant Restaurant Manager JobCompany:
Director of First Impressions / Call Coordinator
California - USA
Del Mar Job Description - Who are we? - Keller Williams Carmel Valley/Del Mar is the largest and top producing office in San Diego county....View this Job
Director of First Impressions / Call Coordinator JobCompany:
Asset Management Associate
Pennsylvania - USA
Wayne Job Description - Position Summary - The Asset Management Associate is responsible for providing logistical support to the entire...View this Job
Asset Management Associate JobCompany:
Urban Air- Manager
Homewood - Alabama - USA
Management, Food Processing
Position: Urban Air - Manager Wanted Job Description - We are seeking a Park Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible...View this Job
Urban Air- Manager JobCompany:
Electrical Assistant Project Manager
Atlanta - Georgia - USA
Job Description - Previous FIELD EXPERIENCE required - ESSENTIAL DUTIES - Set up file folders and tabs for new project files and file...View this Job
Electrical Assistant Project Manager JobCompany:
Outside Sales Manager
Chicago - Illinois - USA
Job Description - Our organization is over 40 years old. We are looking to hire an outside Sales Manager for the metals industry. Primary...View this Job
Outside Sales Manager JobCompany:
Construction Project Manager/ Nj
Hackensack - New Jersey - USA
Position: CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER - NORTHERN NJ Job Description - Construction Project Manager’s GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION - MUST...View this Job
Construction Project Manager/ Nj JobCompany:
Florida - USA
Tarpon Springs Job Description - T is not a position in the residential housing industry that allows one person to impact a Company faster,...View this Job
Purchasing Manager JobCompany:
Branch/Initiative Learning Manager
Tacoma - Washington - USA
Branch/Initiative Manager for Learning - Pierce County Library System - Join a Library engaged in a community - driven facilities and...View this Job
Branch/Initiative Learning Manager JobCompany:
Online Account Manager
Santa Monica - California - USA
Job Description - Jetpack Digital is seeking an Online Account Manager to oversee production of custom advertising campaigns using the...View this Job
Online Account Manager JobCompany:
Advertising & Marketing Media Coordinator
Virginia - USA
Ashburn Job Description - This position will support the best and most successful sales team from our Ashburn VA Headquarters. Candidate...View this Job
Advertising & Marketing Media Coordinator JobCompany:
Los Angeles - California - USA
Job Description - A small family owned insurance firm specializing in residential and small company insurance needs is currently taking...View this Job
Office Manager JobCompany: