Manufacturing Technology jobs USA State list AL Newest Jobs Manufacturing Technology job search Alabama
Manufacturing Technology Jobs in Alabama by City
Arab (3 postings) CNC Programmer; Coordinator, Logistics...
Fort Payne (2 postings) Manufacturing Engineer...; Manufacturing Engineer...
Birmingham (1 posting) Automotive Manufacturing
1 week ago
Auburn - Alabama
Position: Project/Program Manager - Location: Auburn, AL - International Automotive parts manufacturer is recruiting a Project Manager with...View this Job
Account for job gate united states jobs xml import display, and linking to relevant urls.
Project/Program Manager JobPosted by
over 3 months ago
Fort Payne - Alabama
Operating Company: Environmental Solutions Group - Heil Environmental - Location: Fort Payne, AL - POSITION SUMMARY: - Individual will...
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of approximately $7 billion. We deliver innovative...
Skills Needed: JOB SPECIFICATIONS:View this Job
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or applicable experience required.
• Must have good oral and written communications skills. Must be computer literate.
• 5 years experience in a medium to heavy industrial manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience in New Product Development.
• Experience in both Manufacturing and Manufacturing Engineering positions.
• Experience with design for manufacture and assembly preferred.
• Experience with significant capital equipment and facility layout projects.
• Previous successful leadership experience leading Engineering or technical personnel.
• Experience with metal fabrication, welding, assembly and/or paint systems/processes.
• Experience with lean manufacturing principles.
• Previous experience with six sigma tools preferred.
• Works under the general supervision of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager. Must handle most matters with counsel from the supervisor.
• Must be a self-starter and work under limited supervision.
Manufacturing Engineer JobPosted by Dover Corporation
over 3 months ago
Arab - Alabama
SUMMARY OF POSITION - Responsible for setting priorities for cp crib, raw material, receiving, and shipping product. Responsible for...
Orchid is a worldwide leader of orthopedic medical device outsourcing, providing contract design and manufacturing...
Skills Needed: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCEView this Job
High School Diploma
Associate's degree in a business, technical, or related area (preferred) or Three (3) years direct experience in a raw materials, inventory, receiving, shipping, manufacturing or quality control function or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Medical industry experience desired
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
Ability to read and interpret basic blueprint requirements
Communicate effectively both written and verbal
Effective and supportive team member
Good listening skills
Promote Orchid Core Values
Exercise good judgement
Influential with management and piers
Comfortable with computer including MS Office skills, email and imputing data into production management database for product tracking.
Required to frequently stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
Required occasionally to reach with hands and arms
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
Corrected vison of 20/20, preferred.
Able to work in a fast-paced quality oriented environment.
Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as determined for the position.
Must submit to and pass background and substance abuse tests.
Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify.
Must adhere to the Company Code of Conduct and Core Values.
Must follow designated safety rules and regulations.
Must be able to fulfill all the requirements of this position, including requirements related to procedures.
Coordinator, Logistics JobPosted by Orchid Orthopedics
over 3 months ago
Birmingham - Alabama
AUTO MANUFACTURING CAREER at KAMTEK in BIRMINGHAM, AL (Tarrant) - Are you looking for a manufacturing career with great pay and even better...
Full service staffing agency. Woman owned since 1981. Specializing in: Light Industrial, Clerical, Direct Hires,...
Skills Needed: POSITION REQUIRES:View this Job
Must pass a urinalysis drug screen
Must show proof of High School Diploma or GED
Must pass Criminal Background Check
No felonies within last 8-years
No violent felonies
No misdemeanors within last 3 years
Must pass all required tests
Automotive Manufacturing JobPosted by Personnel Staffing, Inc.