Medical Education Bachelor's Degree Jobs
3 days ago
Onitsha - Nigeria
HALLMARK INTERCONTINENTAL SERVICES is a multinational company with various branches in Nigeria and west Africa, we are into business...View this Job
Health Personnel JobCompany:
4 days ago
University Subject Teacher non Native English speaking teacher
Zhaoqing - China
Position: University Subject Teacher - for non native English Speaker - The role is based in Zhaoqing, a warm city without winter close to...
Skills Needed: ● Bachelor degree or above.View this Job
● Major related in English, Japanese, medicine, chemistry, engineering science, biology, zoology, microbiology, psychology, tourism &hotel English, ICT.
● 1-2 years teaching experience(s).
University Subject Teacher non Native English speaking teacher JobPosted by Click China Cultural Exchange Co.,Ltd
5 days ago
Assistant Head Nurse/s & Head Nurse/s
Position: assistant head nurses and head nurses - We have very urgent vacancies for the positions of assistant head nurses and head...
Skills Needed: Positions available only for Registered Nurses (RNs) holding current registration/ license from US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and other countries in Western Europe.View this Job
A minimum of two years experience in a hospital (preferably 200+ beds).
Specialty nurses need one to two years in that area.
The Health Authority in UAE require a 3 years Nursing Diploma or a BSN as a minimum qualification
Saudi Health Commission Registration
Assistant Head Nurse/s & Head Nurse/s JobPosted by Dita Consulting
1 week ago
Doha - Qatar
Position: Chemistry Teachers - FANTASTIC work opportunity in Qatar. To secure your next teaching job in Qatar please APPLY NOW - Please...
Skills Needed: Job Requirements:View this Job
**Degree in Science Chmistry from a western recognized university
**PGCE in Chemistry or Science.
**Ideally 2 year’s experience but 1 year will be suitable for STRONG candidates.
**Native speaker of English.
Chemistry Teacher JobPosted by SeekTeachers
1 week ago
Medical English Teacher/s
Position: Medical ENGLISH Teachers in Saudi Arabia - Responsibilities - To deliver and develop teaching and learning resources that...View this Job
Medical English Teacher/s JobPosted by inAdvance
over one month ago
Clinical Nurse Educator/s
Doha - Qatar
Position: Clinical Nurse Educators - Needed in Qatar - Medacs Healthcare is recruiting a number of Clinical Nurse Educators across a...View this Job
Clinical Nurse Educator/s JobPosted by Medacs Healthcare
over 3 months ago
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) DRHA Provider
Misawa - Japan
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) DRHA Provider (MISAWA AIR BASE) - Description of Services - Successful candidate is Responsible...
Skills Needed: Experience/KnowledgeView this Job
• Knowledge of professional nursing theory, practices, and regulations to give and evaluate patient care.
• Knowledge of how to use medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
• Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
• Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures and protocols.
• Knowledge of common safety hazards and universal precautions to establish a safe work environment.
• Skill in applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques of professional nursing to provide ongoing patient care.
• Skill in accurately evaluating patient problems in person or via phone and providing appropriate advice, intervention, or referral.
• Skill in taking medical histories to assess medical condition and interpret findings.
• Ability to maintain quality control standards.
• Ability to make responsible decisions within the scope of a dependent medical practitioner.
• Ability to develop health education programs and materials.
• Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
• Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
• Ability to respond with flexibility to changing work load or patient assignments.
• Ability to use department supplies and equipment in a cost-efficient, effective manner.
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in state of practice.
• Master's degree from an approved nurse practitioner program required.
• Nationally Certified as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner.
• Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for medical provider is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
• Minimum of three years' professional nursing experience in a clinic setting.
• Two years of nurse practitioner experience preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) DRHA Provider JobPosted by Entourage Consulting LLC
over 3 months ago
Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer
Tacoma - Washington - USA
Specific Tasks - >Plan and complete necessary MEB process activities from the time of notification of the need to evaluate an active...
Skills Needed: Educational and Skills Requirements:View this Job
>Three years relevant work experience in military Medical Health programs involving assessment/management/disposition of medical standards and profiles required. Shall have provided services in this field for a minimum of 24 months within the past 48 months at an active military installation or civilian government office.
>Shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, healthcare management or similar degree program from an accredited college or university.
>Shall have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. The American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver CPR AED Certification for Adult, Child and Infant is the only acceptable certification. The Heartsaver certification shall be maintained in a current status at all times while performing services under this contract at no additional cost to the government.
>Must have knowledge of the TRICARE and DES program policies and reference manuals.
>Must have knowledge, experience, and training to handle and solve complex cases that arise when addressing fitness for duty or physical disability evaluation issues.
>Must have tact, diplomacy, and restraint in counseling and explaining entitlements, benefits, and responsibilities to all customers.
>Must have master of oral and written communication and customer service principles, methods, practices and techniques analytic methods, to include using research tools and statistical analysis and interpersonal relations practices.
>Must have knowledge of basic principles and practices relating to the entire military healthcare delivery system.
>Must have knowledge of DES processing regulations, instructions, procedures, and policies to assure timely case processing in accordance with Air Force standards.
>Must have practical knowledge and understanding of TRICARE contract language, regional healthcare issues and initiatives, and other federal health benefits programs.
>Must have the ability to use a personal computer, data based systems and applicable software (e.g., disability evaluation database, spreadsheet, word processing, etc.) to complete required forms, prepare reports, schedule appointments, track and review status of member’s case, etc.
>Must have knowledge of laws, regulations, precedents, and procedures related to the Medical/Physical Evaluation Boards and Veteran Administration disability rating systems, to include medical terminology and general medical abbreviations.
>Must have knowledge of IDES program and Deployment Availability Working Group (DAWG) processes as well as the patient privacy provisions of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Privacy and Freedom of Information Acts, and DoD and AF policies on the release of information, and other applicable regulations and law.
>Must have excellent time management and organization skills to ensure timely communication and workload completion.
Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer JobPosted by Entourage Consulting LLC
over 3 months ago
Dubai - UAE/Dubai
Position: Teachers for Dubai - Principal - US Curriculum Coordinator - Female Arabic Assessment and Curriculum Coordinator - Academic...
Skills Needed: Native or BilingualView this Job
TOEFL or IELTS
• Department Heads – Bachelor degree in the related field is a MUST; at least 5 years in the same role
• Teachers – Bachelor degree major in the subject you would like to teach is a MUST; at least 2-year professional teaching experience
• EXCELLENT English communication skills
Professionals who meet the prerequisites should submit their resume to : (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Should have at least 5 years of experience and, provide 2 reference letters from previous employers.
EXCELLENT English communication skills
Professionals who meet the prerequisites should submit their resume to :
Teacher JobPosted by Career Hub