Plastics Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 2 months ago
Harper Woods - Michigan - USA
Detroit area automotive manufacturer is seeking a Production Manager for its Tier 1 Automotive plant to develop and lead the Production...
over 3 months ago
Dubai - UAE/Dubai
Supply Chain/Logistics, Manufacturing
WAREHOUSE MANAGER - Our company is looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations...
Skills Needed: Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience working in a distribution or manufacturing environment.
• Proven management ability to direct and develop team members, including performance evaluations and corrective actions.
• Excellent communication skills at a cross functional level. Position requires communications throughout the warehouse and corporate office.
• Excellent time and task management skills (i.e. ability to set priorities and meet deadlines).
• Computer literacy required (must be proficient with the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet).
• Demonstrated ability in basic mathematics, and the ability to follow and enforce the adherence to process.
• Mechanical aptitude for process improvements and routine maintenance is a plus
3 days ago
Trainer Education Workshops
Santa Fe - New Mexico - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
2 weeks ago
Registered Nurses Or, Er, Dialysis, Circulation, Cvor, Cardiac Cath Lab , L$D, Oncology
Position: Looking for Registered nurses for OR, ER, dialysis, circulation, cvor, CARDIAC CATH LAB , L$D, ONCOLOGY - Hi - My client is...
Skills Needed: Operating Room / Circulation & Scrub / Emergency departments / ICU, NICU, PCU / L$D / case manager etc
2 weeks ago
Patient Transport Supervisor
Bethesda - Maryland - USA
General Description: - Patient Transport Supervisor shall direct, manage and coordinate activities related to the employees in which they...
Skills Needed: Education:
• Must possess an Associate’s Degree.
• Shall have two years of management and supervisory experience including one year of experience working in a hospital setting.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English and have the ability to comprehend verbal and/or written transport instruction.
• Shall occasionally be required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items.
• Shall be able to push, pull and lift up to 40 pounds or more of weight to ensure patient safety.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Shall have a positive attitude, excellent inter-personal skills, tact, problem solving abilities, and the ability to prioritize competing situations in the best interests of the hospital and its beneficiary population.
• Must successfully be able to complete the following skills: oxygen transport, customer service, ergonometric and body mechanics, push and pull 40 pounds and perform proper hand washing techniques.
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and have excellent customer service and communication skills.
• The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures in English.
over one month ago
Graphics, Visual Design – Virtual Intern/CO-OP
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Advertising, Creative Arts/Media
Position: Graphics, Visual Design – Virtual Intern or CO - OP - Job Type: Internship or CO - OP - Job Experience: 0 - 5 year - Job...
Skills Needed: Requirements
- You are studying for or have a university degree in any field
- You are experienced with some commonly used visual design tools
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job.
over one month ago
Hastings - Nebraska - USA
Christ Lutheran Christian School located near Hastings is seeking a qualified elementary teacher with K - 8 certification. Emphasis in...
Skills Needed: Knowledge in usage of Smart Board highly desired.