Quantity Surveying Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Croydon - England - UK
Key Responsibilities; - (Short statement describing the main purpose of the role) - The role of Assistant Surveyor is to assist the Senior...
over one month ago
Customer Support Engineer
Nashua - New Hampshire - USA
We are seeking a Customer Support Engineer to serve as the Company’s product expert and main point of contact to solve the more detailed...
2 weeks ago
Graphic Designer – Virtual Intern
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
• Create graphics - • Edit images and videos - • Speaker Recruitment/Invitations for Conferences - • Media recruitment/Partnerships for...
Skills Needed: • You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to the job
• You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline and be honest, dependable, and hard-working.
• You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
• You need to be able to work for at least 20 hours a week.
• You need to be able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months. If performance is good, you can extend the internship to a total of 6 months.
• Applicants should be a resident of US or candidates with Visa must contact the Immigration Department to make sure that this internship does not conflict with your status, residence, or visa provisions.
1 week ago
Project Quality Leader
Wytheville - Virginia - USA
Engineering, Quality Control
The STS Group is a stock listed, globally leading supplier of components and systems for the commercial vehicle and automotive industries....
over 2 months ago
Entry Level Business Analyst
Albany - New York - USA
Understanding business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation. - Gathering, identifying and documenting business...
Skills Needed: Jira Kanban
5 days ago
Washington - District of Columbia - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...