Systems Engineer Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Assistant System Implementation Engineer
Dushanbe - Tajikistan
1. Responsible for the preparation before the implementation of the system, confirm the materials for clarification, and identify the risks...
Skills Needed: 1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, software engineering, communication, etc.;
2. 3-5 years of working experience in software product system implementation and engineering project implementation, including equipment installation, software deployment, survey, acceptance test, etc.;
3. Familiar with java, IT, Linux, database and other related fields;
4. Language requirements: good English and French communication skills.
5. Have project management, and demand negotiation and analysis capabilities.
6. Familiar with relevant knowledge in the power industry is preferred.
7. PMP, RHCE, OCP, CCNA and other certificates are preferred.
over 2 months ago
Aviation Maintenance Teacher
Dubai - UAE/Dubai
Aviation Maintainance Teacher jobs in UAE|Teach Abroad |Teach in Dubai - Are you a qualified and well - trained Aviation/Aircraft...
Skills Needed: Job requirements:
NB; Candidates applying for this job should meet the below requirements
**Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Aircraft Maintenance or Electrical & Electronics/Avionics
**EASA part 66 certified or equivalent
**Masters in Mechanical/Aircraft Maintenance or Electrical & Electronics/Avionics is essential
Excellent communication skills. IELTS 6.0 academic / 6.5 General (with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill)
Apply NOW to secure your Job
OR call Jack Wellington on +97172212613
3 weeks ago
Senior Systems Engineer
Gaithersburg - Maryland - USA
This is an exciting position where the candidate will be involved in system design and testing of state - of - the - art RF and antenna...
Skills Needed: REQUIREMENTS :
MSEE in electrical engineering with emphasis on signal analyses and RF/microwave engineering
10+ years of expertise in communications systems theory and analysis including link budgets, signal propagation, phase noise, EVM, non-linear effects, etc.
5+ years of experience with microwave circuit design in industry.
Strong analytical skills and modeling skills for RF performance in LEO/MEO/GEO systems
Ph.D. in electrical engineering with emphasis on signal analyses and RF/microwave engineering
Experience with HFSS/CST, ADS, and MATLAB simulation tools
Familiarity with a wide variety of RF printed circuit technologies including stripline, microstrip, CoPlanar Waveguide.
Familiarity with high-density PC Board interconnect methods including micro-via, blind and buried via, in RF and microwave environments.
Design experience with LNAs, power amplifiers, active RFIC technologies, directional couplers, frequency converters, mixers, frequency synthesizers.
Familiar with test equipment like vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, noise figure meters, power meters, vector signal analyzers.
Knowledgeable about electronic beam forming, beam steering and array synthesis.
Able to make antenna pattern measurements including gain, beam-width, sidelobe levels, co and cross polarization levels, Return loss, coupling factors
over 3 months ago
IT Systems Engineer
Taipei - Taiwan
• Establishes system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements. - • Maintains access by...
Skills Needed: VMWare ESXI
IPtables / firewall security
Support - Help Desk
Software support (Windows OS Office, Outlook Mail, Anti-virus etc.)
Fluent in Mandarin is a plus