Gaming Manager Jobs in Middle East & Asia
2 weeks ago
Senior User Acquisition Marketing Manager
Moscow - Russia
Wargaming is looking for a Senior User Acquisition Marketing Manager to join the World of Tanks Blitz Marketing Team to drive effective...
over 2 months ago
Games Console Tester
Position: Games Console Tester - Taiwan - Position Description: - This is a work from home opportunity with the chance to work on...
over 3 months ago
Customer Support Executive/Temporary Contract
Customer Service/Help Desk, Entertainment/Gaming
Position: Customer Support Executive (Temporary Contract) - Pole to Win Singapore has openings for Customer Support Executive – Different...
Skills Needed: Requirement:
- Basic communication in English, both conversational and written
- Those who possess excellent customer service quality
- Able to understand games from a gamer’s perspective and give in-depth gaming and PC/console troubleshooting support
- Ability to solve and analyse information accurately with appropriate speed and guidelines
- Able to work 5 days per week for at least one month (subject to extension)
- Willing to work shifts, public holidays, weekends will be a bonus. However, those who cannot are welcome to apply as well.
- Able to read and type the required languages
- Singaporeans / PRs or LTVP preferred
- Team player
- Those with strong interest in games are preferred
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending an email to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) with your resume, photo, earliest available date and expected salary per month.
over 3 months ago
Shanghai - China
Position: Game localization (German) - Game Localization（German) - Job Responsibilities： - 1. Responsible for all operation of gaming...
Skills Needed: 1. Native speaker of German
2. You have lived in Germany, Austria or Switzerland for quite some time and have a
profound understanding of the local culture.
3. You love video games, and have acquired a certain expertise
4. Proficient in the usage of Office Excel and PPT software
5. Sufficient degree of document writing, as well as attentive
6. Motivated, good at communicating as well as team spirit
7. Advanced level in Mandarin is preferred
8. Experience as a translator is preferred