General Labor Jobs in Rockville, MD
5 days ago
Delivery Helper/Roof Loader
Warehouse, Supply Chain/Logistics
We are currently seeking a Delivery Helper/Roof Loader for Beacon Building Products that will assist the Driver to load at the warehouse...
1 week ago
HRLY Window Service Technician
Responsible for servicing windows sold to builders, including but not limited to: - - Installing screens, balancing windows, replacing...
1 week ago
Position: Phlebotomist (Rockville) - Top 3 Must Haves: - - At least 2 years of experience - Must have experience collecting from all age...
over 3 months ago
Dump Truck Driver-Construction
An HBW Construction Driver is integral to the company’s construction projects. The Driver coordinates with Superintendents the removal and...
Skills Needed: QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• General knowledge of the metropolitan D.C. area streets and traffic patterns.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds from ground to waist level and 30 pounds to above shoulder level.
• Ability to sit, handle or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. May occasionally be required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
• Ability to work in and around construction sites and deal with daily weather conditions and fluctuations.
• Ability to use hand and small power tools.
• Ability to adhere to a rapidly changing schedule with occasional unpredictable work hours.
• At least two years’ experience operating a dump or equivalently sized truck.
• Possesses a valid CDL driver’s license.
• Meet HBW’s Driving Record Standard
• Willingness to drug test monthly
• Ability to follow all OSHA and HBW Construction safety rules.
• Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Thrives in a friendly, fast-paced, team-oriented environment where accountability, work ethic and a “can do” attitude is a necessity.
• High school diploma or GED required.
HBW Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran