Learn Japanese online in USA: Japanese immersion for kids, teens in Illinois, online Japanese language classes in Chicago for elementary school, middle & high school students. Private Japanese tutoring online for beginners / home study in Chicago IL, NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area CA, Houston, Dallas TX, Seattle WA, Boston MA, Hawaii.
Asian Language School: Based in Chicago IL, Asian Language School teaches Japanese language programs through virtual classrooms to children age six to seventeen years old who want to develop a solid foundation in the Japanese language. Our program is delivered nationwide through virtual classrooms using Zoom and is conducted by professional Japanese teachers who hold degrees in education or language teaching. The online delivery makes it possible for children to conveniently learn at home using their computer.
Online / Virtual Japanese Language Classes: For children ages 6-17 at beginner to advanced levels
General course features: - Relevant & practical teaching materials - 1-on-1 and group study options - Accessible via laptops, mobile phones & tablets - Flexible online scheduling Updated
Virtual Japanese for Kids: Our Japanese for Kids is a program developed specifically for elementary school children to build a solid foundation in the Japanese language.
The complete program consists of six levels that can be completed in three years.
We recommend that children learn four terms a year to provide them with year round exposure to the target language.
Our Japanese classes coincide with school term periods. Each term lasts for eight weeks and lessons are conducted once a week for sixty minutes each session.
Students have the options to learn 1-to-1 with a private Japanese teacher or in small groups (maximum of four students).
Virtual Japanese for Teens: Japanese for Teens is a program developed specifically for middle school and high school children who want to achieve fluency in speaking and listening, as well as reading and writing Japanese.
The complete program consists of ten levels - each level can be completed in one term. Each term lasts for ten weeks and lessons are taught once a week for sixty minutes each session.
This program can be used to support students' existing Japanese study at school or to prepare them to undertake the official Japanese language exam.
Other than term classes, we also offer the program during summer holiday.
Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
Note to Spanish language class providers - Contact us if you provide Mandarin Chinese programs in or around the following areas: Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Barrington, Arlington Heights, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Park Ridge, Geneva / St. Charles, Naperville, Wilmette / Evanston, Hinsdale / Oakbrook, and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL.
Mandarin Chinese Immersion Programs: • Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• Mandarin for kids ages 3-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one Mandarin Chinese classes
• Mandarin immersion summer camps
Located in North Chicago near the Outer Harbor, Chez Kids Academy is the children’s education center of the Alliance Française de Chicago, specially designed for young children and teenagers ages 1-15. All classes are conducted in French by dedicated and experienced teachers willing to share their passion for French language and culture.
Embark with us for a journey into “Francophonie”. Our programs include classes for tots, youngsters, preschoolers, elementary school children and teenagers up to 15 years old. Each program is age appropriate offering academic objectives while entertaining children with games, activities, and cultural immersion.
We also provide Saturday afternoon workshops and clubs as well as summer camps. Awaken your children’s curiosity and imagination, develop their critical thinking, and offer them a chance to meet peers sharing the same interest. Chez Kids Academy proposes ciné-clubs, presenting different categories of movies, aged appropriate, in French with English subtitles, storytelling’s to feed your kids imagination, and family cooking classes, a delicious and creative way to expose them to French culture and language. Parents are welcome for these family events!
French Language Programs for Kids & Teenagers Ages 1-15:
- Moms, Pops and Tots Class for 1 - 2 year olds
- Moms, Pops and Youngsters for 2 - 4 year olds
- Learn French through rhythm and songs (1 - 3 years)
- Mornings in French structured pre-school activities (3 - 5 years)
- Smart Steps to French Program for 5 - 12 year olds
- Learn and Practise French Class for 12 - 15 year olds
- Weekend Workshops (Cinema, Storytelling, Cooking)
- French Language & Activity Summer Camps
With three locations in Chicago IL, Little Linguists Academy provides Mandarin Chinese language classes to children in a fun and interactive environment.
Our curriculum is designed primarily for children ages 6-12, with tutoring for older children also available. Classes take place at our Chicago locations, at local public and private schools, and online.
Since 2001, proud parents of students taught by Little Linguists Academy have watched their children expand their knowledge and show off their Foreign language skills.
The teachers of Little Linguists Academy have taught thousands of children how to speak foreign language.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Illinois, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Instituto Cervantes is a non-profit organization created by the Spanish government, and is the largest organization in the world concerned with the teaching of Spanish. Cervantes Kids in Illinois is located in downtown Chicago and provide before, in and after school Spanish language programs for children of all levels from age 6-16. We offer 4 levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced.
Cervantes Kids will help your child learn Spanish in rich and varied language programs complemented with an extensive library and fun cultural activities. Our highly qualified native teachers from Spain and Latin America hold advanced degrees in Spanish (Masters or Ph.D.) and are experienced professionals in child education.
Our internationally recognized curriculum will enhance your child’s ability to communicate in both Spanish and English. As well as our programs run from our state of the art downtown facility, we offer an in-school program where Cervantes Kids comes to your school and implements our world renowned program. We also offer an online program where kids can learn at their own pace.
Spanish Language lessons for kids including:
- Spanish In-School
- Spanish Before & After School
- Spanish classes at our Downtown Center
- Spanish for all levels
- Private classes
- Classes for Home-schooled kids
- Camps and Workshops
- Online Spanish classes for children
Programs for kids ages 6-16 at all levels:
- High Advanced