Japanese language learning online at home in USA: Japanese lessons for kids, Japanese immersion programs online for elementary, middle & high school students. Private Japanese tutoring for beginners online, language classes for home study in Chicago IL, NYC, San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, Sacramento, Los Angeles CA, Hawaii, Seattle WA,TX, FL.
Asian Language School: Based in Chicago IL, Asian Language School teaches Japanese classes to children age 6 to 17 nationwide through online / virtual classrooms conducted by professional Japanese teachers. Our lessons are fun and engaging to motivate young learners to acquire the target language in an enjoyable environment. Classes can be taken 1-to-1 or in small groups and are available during school terms and summer holiday period.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online / Virtual Japanese Language Classes: - For children ages 6-17
Japanese for Kids The program is developed for elementary school children with a focus on developing their speaking and listening skills in Japanese.
The complete program contains twelve terms. Classes are available four terms a year. Each term consists of eight weekly lessons of one hour each session.
Japanese for Teens
The program is developed for middle school and high school children with a focus on developing their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in Japanese.
The complete program contains ten terms. Classes are available three terms a year. Each term consists of ten weekly lessons of one hour each session.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Note to German language class providers in the Chicago area - Contact us if you offer language programs for toddlers, preschoolers, elementary school children ages 1-12, high school students, and adults.
• We can provide in-depth ads for providers of German immersion programs across Chicagoland: Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Barrington, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Park Ridge, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Naperville, Geneva / St. Charles, Wilmette / Evanston, Hinsdale / Oakbrook, and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL.
German Immersion Programs: • Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• German for kids ages 3-5 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 5-8 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 8-10 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 10-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one German lessons
• German immersion summer camps
• Based in Florida, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved online homeschooling programs for K-12 students living in Illinois and nationwide.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students.
• In addition to our comprehensive K-12 curriculum, we offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
Located in North Chicago near the Outer Harbor, Chez Kids Academy is the children’s education center of the Alliance Française de Chicago, specially designed for young children and teenagers ages 1-15. All classes are conducted in French by dedicated and experienced teachers willing to share their passion for French language and culture.
Embark with us for a journey into “Francophonie”. Our programs include classes for tots, youngsters, preschoolers, elementary school children and teenagers up to 15 years old. Each program is age appropriate offering academic objectives while entertaining children with games, activities, and cultural immersion.
We also provide Saturday afternoon workshops and clubs as well as summer camps. Awaken your children’s curiosity and imagination, develop their critical thinking, and offer them a chance to meet peers sharing the same interest. Chez Kids Academy proposes ciné-clubs, presenting different categories of movies, aged appropriate, in French with English subtitles, storytelling’s to feed your kids imagination, and family cooking classes, a delicious and creative way to expose them to French culture and language. Parents are welcome for these family events!
French Language Programs for Kids & Teenagers Ages 1-15:
- Moms, Pops and Tots Class for 1 - 2 year olds
- Moms, Pops and Youngsters for 2 - 4 year olds
- Learn French through rhythm and songs (1 - 3 years)
- Mornings in French structured pre-school activities (3 - 5 years)
- Smart Steps to French Program for 5 - 12 year olds
- Learn and Practise French Class for 12 - 15 year olds
- Weekend Workshops (Cinema, Storytelling, Cooking)
- French Language & Activity Summer Camps
Located in central Chicagoland, Illinois, Little Linguists Academy’s Spanish classes are taught by native speakers who have many years of experience teaching children in private classes as well as at public and private schools.
Children will learn in a fun, interactive and enjoyable environment by discovering Spanish through songs, arts and crafts, games and body movement.
As of today, Little Linguists Academy offers ‘in school’ full and partial day programs for children as well as before and/or after school enrichment programs.
Located in Winnetka in the heart of Chicago’s North Shore, The French School is a total French immersion preschool/kindergarten. We welcome children when they are at the optimal age to learn French, giving them the opportunity to develop a high level of language proficiency and fluency.
The French School’s comprehensive curriculum is based on France’s internationally-renowned 'école maternelle'. Set forth by the French Ministry of Education, this program is revered as one of the world’s best and gives your child a solid academic foundation while providing a warm, nurturing environment where learning is fun and age appropriate.
Not only is French the subject of instruction, but it is also the medium by which all subjects are taught. All communication, from teachers to children is conducted exclusively in French. Through traditional songs and stories, children learn about French culture and history.