Find high school summer programs in China: Summer Chinese immersion in Beijing for American middle school & high school students. Summer Mandarin language programs for teens, summer study abroad/ cultural exchange programs.
Go Inspired: Based in Connecticut, USA, Go Inspired is a cultural exchange institution that looks for unique, creative opportunities to explore the world. Designed for students ages 12-18, we provide a 4-week full immersion Summer experience where middle & high school students can practice Chinese and experience the culture in Beijing, China. The course features 15 Chinese language lessons a week, with daily afternoon activities as well as 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture.
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!" - Jennifer
• Visit 8 exciting Chinese cities (Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Zhangjiajie, Phoenix Ancient Town, Guilin, LongSheng, Yangshuo)
• Take part in dance masterclasses in each location (Hip-Hop, Street Dance, Urban Choreography)
Camp package includes: - Airport pick up / drop off
- Intensive Dance classes
- Tour Guides and Staff members fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Transport between cities and towns
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions trips and tickets to various attractions
Beijing Language and Culture University-- RICH Learning Center
Courses / Programs
Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU)—RICH Learning Center is a professional language learning center based in Beijing providing Mandarin Chinese Summer Camps for kids and teenagers, a high-quality Chinese language service to foreign expats and a Chinese teacher training program.
Students will stay in an on-campus four-star university-owned hotel – Geosciences International Conference Center. It is safe and comfortable. They will stay in a twin room with bathroom with 24hours hot water shower; air-conditioner; all sets of furniture; cable TV; etc. There is free WIFI connection in the lobby and free cable internet access in rooms. Counselors also stay on the same floor with students.
- Chinese: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Experienced professional Chinese language instructors
- Photography/Interview workshop
- Singing/Dancing workshop
- Drama workshop
- Chinese Culture: Chinese history, martial arts, calligraphy, Chinese painting, traditional instruments, paper cutting, engraving, etc.
iMandarin Chinese Training Institute, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou
Courses / Programs
iMandarin provides Mandarin Chinese camps every summer in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou to international students from all over the world. Classes are for children and teens (7-16 years) and run from Monday to Friday, while programs vary in length from 2 weeks to 2 months. We also provide family packages designed for parents and children to learn together. Our immersion camps provide students with a Mandarin Chinese learning environment, featuring native Chinese speakers and our famous interactive teaching methodology.
Our cozy learning environments and teaching facilities provide thousands of students with endless fun and a unique cultural experience. Students of all ages from different regions can not only participate in practical Mandarin courses but also have fun with various extracurricular interactive activities (designed to deepen their understanding of Mandarin, China, and to make friends from all over the world).
In the past five years, over 200 teenagers from all over the world have taken part in iMandarin summer camp. While studying with iMandarin, students not only improved their Chinese, but also made new friends and gained an insight into Chinese culture.
- Full-day Camp (teens 13-16 years old). Study and live with teachers and classmates.
- Family Camp. Designed for parents & juniors.
- 5 levels of Chinese from Elementary to Intermediate; listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese; Cultural Activities & Excursions; Concentrated language environment; Practical & effective Courses; Small group classes with a maximum of 12 students..
Ivy Bilingual School (IBS) in Beijing, is an immersive bilingual school that enrolls children from two to six years of age. Children graduating from IBS are comfortable speaking in both English and Chinese. IBS offers a curriculum designed in the spirit of Multiple Intelligences (MI) theory. The goal of Ivy Bilingual School is to provide children with the most current research-based practices coupled with the knowledge of the unique Chinese culture.
Graduating Kindergarteners are expected to understand, speak, read and write basic characters by the time they graduate from IBS. Approximately 60% of the graduating children enroll in local elementary schools, while about 40% enroll in international schools.