Go Inspired - Chinese Immersion Summer Course: Based in Connecticut, USA, Go Inspired is a cultural exchange institution that looks for unique, creative opportunities to explore the world. Designed for students ages 12-18, we provide a 4-week full immersion Summer experience where middle & high school students can practice Chinese and experience the culture in Beijing, China. The course features 15 Chinese language lessons a week, with daily afternoon activities as well as 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture. Our Summer 2014 course is run in partnership with Capital Mandarin - one of China’s leading private language schools where the focus is on the speaking and learning Chinese and Chinese culture.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
4 Week Chinese Immersion Summer Course for Students Ages 12-18:
Course features include: - 15 Chinese language lessons a week
- Each lesson 50 minutes
- No more than 8 students per class
- Afternoon activities
- 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture
- Professional and experienced Chinese teachers and books
- Standard level test before you arrive
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Capital Mandarin School provides summer camp programs at our safe and supervised campus in downtown Beijing, China. Our summer programs are available from June to August to kids and teenagers (ages 5-18) from around the world. Through this program, students will have a great experience of learning Chinese language and culture as well as traveling and exploring the amazing city of Beijing. Summer Mandarin programs are also available for adults.
Our summer camp programs combine Chinese classes with fun leisure and culture activities, as well as excursions with other international students of the same age. Our Chinese classes are taught in small groups of no more than 6 students. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. If you want to improve your Mandarin language skills in a Chinese immersion environment and learn more about Chinese culture, this is the ideal program for you! Students can choose to participate in the morning Chinese classes only, attend as a day camper or as a full camper with overnight stays.
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!" - Jennifer
Beijing Language and Culture University-- RICH Learning Center
Courses / Programs
Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU)—RICH Learning Center is a professional language learning center based in Beijing providing Mandarin Chinese Summer Camps for kids and teenagers, a high-quality Chinese language service to foreign expats and a Chinese teacher training program.
Students will stay in an on-campus four-star university-owned hotel – Geosciences International Conference Center. It is safe and comfortable. They will stay in a twin room with bathroom with 24hours hot water shower; air-conditioner; all sets of furniture; cable TV; etc. There is free WIFI connection in the lobby and free cable internet access in rooms. Counselors also stay on the same floor with students.
- Chinese: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Experienced professional Chinese language instructors
- Photography/Interview workshop
- Singing/Dancing workshop
- Drama workshop
- Chinese Culture: Chinese history, martial arts, calligraphy, Chinese painting, traditional instruments, paper cutting, engraving, etc.
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
Beijing City International School (BCIS), located in Central Beijing, China, is an accredited, independent, co-educational day school offering an international curriculum for Nursery to Grade 12 students. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School we are authorized to teach all three IB programmes (Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma).
The BCIS mission is to educate and empower students to be compassionate and inspired people, who act for the good of all and for the sustainable development of the world.
BCIS is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We are also a member of the Association of China and Mongolia International Schools (ACAMIS) and the International Schools Athletic Conference, Beijing-Tianjin (ISAC).
Mandarin Garden - Summer Camp Programs for Juniors
Courses / Programs
Mandaringarden-one of the largest professional Chinese-teaching school in shanghai and around China,provide foreign kids and teenagers who have the passion about Chinese culture with various summer camp courses and activities. Mandaringarden has more than 10 years Chinese-teaching experience with Chinese characteristic studying environment, which attracts foreign friends to learn freely in the ocean of Chinese language culture.
During the past 10 years, more than 1300 kids and teenagers from 50 countries have joined Mandaringarden Chinese summer camp. Summer camp will bring you into the pure world of Chinese, experience unique and eye-opening oriental life, culture and food. Mandaringarden Chinese will guide you to experience traditional and modern Chinese, gaining a fruitful and charming learning&playing holiday.
Learning Chinese in China(5000years cultural history), studying, exchanging, experience original Chinese and Chinese life within 24 hours will largely broaden your horizon.
Mandaringarden summer camp course categories include:1.Full-time summer camp（Kids and teenagers from 6-16 year old).2.Home stay summer camp(16-18 year old).3.Parent-Child summer camp(foreign families).
Monday to Friday morning：20 Chinese courses
Monday,Wednesday,Friday afternoon:Chinese culture course(Chinese painting,Calligraphy,etc.)
Tuesday,Thursday afternoon：go out to play with teachers（special attractions）