Find high school summer programs in China: Summer Chinese immersion in Beijing for American middle school & high school students. Summer Mandarin language programs for teens, summer study abroad/ cultural exchange programs.
Go Inspired - Chinese Immersion Summer Course: Based in the United States, Go Inspired offer an array of international courses, workshops, and educational trips abroad as a way to complement classroom learning, build language confidence, and to facilitate self-growth. In Summer 2014, we are providing a 4-week full immersion experience where middle & high school students can practice Chinese and experience the culture in Beijing, China. Designed for students ages 12-18, the course features 15 Chinese language lessons a week, each lesson 50 minutes with no more than 8 students in a class. There will be afternoon activities as well as 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture.
Go Inspired is a cultural exchange company based in Bethel CT that looks for unique, creative opportunities to explore the world. We offer an array of courses, workshops, volunteer placements, and trips abroad as a way to enhance professional development, provide humanitarian aid, and to facilitate self-growth, and more.
Why Choose Our 4-Week Chinese Immersion Course? - Afternoon activities and 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture
- Live with Chinese teacher and international students in safe environment
- Professional and practical Chinese classes with international classmates
- Professional and experienced Chinese teachers and books
- Standard and exact level test before you go aboard the airplane to Beijing
- Safe and supportive environment
4 Week Chinese Immersion Summer Course for Students Ages 12-18:
The focus of this course is to provide an immersion experience for each participant. They will have an opportunity to explore and discover the exciting city of Beijing and all it has to offer as well as meet students from around the world. There will be free time and many group activities outside the classroom.
Course features include: - 15 Chinese language lessons a week
- Each lesson 50 minutes
- No more than 8 students per class
- Afternoon activities
- 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture
- Professional and experienced Chinese teachers and books
- Standard level test before you arrive
• Visit 8 exciting Chinese cities (Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Zhangjiajie, Phoenix Ancient Town, Guilin, LongSheng, Yangshuo)
• Take part in dance masterclasses in each location (Hip-Hop, Street Dance, Urban Choreography)
Camp package includes: - Airport pick up / drop off
- Intensive Dance classes
- Tour Guides and Staff members fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Transport between cities and towns
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions trips and tickets to various attractions
Mandarin Garden - Summer Camp Programs for Juniors
Courses / Programs
Mandaringarden-one of the largest professional Chinese-teaching school in shanghai and around China,provide foreign kids and teenagers who have the passion about Chinese culture with various summer camp courses and activities. Mandaringarden has more than 10 years Chinese-teaching experience with Chinese characteristic studying environment, which attracts foreign friends to learn freely in the ocean of Chinese language culture.
During the past 10 years, more than 1300 kids and teenagers from 50 countries have joined Mandaringarden Chinese summer camp. Summer camp will bring you into the pure world of Chinese, experience unique and eye-opening oriental life, culture and food. Mandaringarden Chinese will guide you to experience traditional and modern Chinese, gaining a fruitful and charming learning&playing holiday.
Learning Chinese in China(5000years cultural history), studying, exchanging, experience original Chinese and Chinese life within 24 hours will largely broaden your horizon.
Mandaringarden summer camp course categories include:1.Full-time summer camp（Kids and teenagers from 6-16 year old).2.Home stay summer camp(16-18 year old).3.Parent-Child summer camp(foreign families).
Monday to Friday morning：20 Chinese courses
Monday,Wednesday,Friday afternoon:Chinese culture course(Chinese painting,Calligraphy,etc.)
Tuesday,Thursday afternoon：go out to play with teachers（special attractions）
iMandarin Chinese Training Institute, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou
Courses / Programs
iMandarin provides Mandarin Chinese camps every summer in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou to international students from all over the world. Classes are for children and teens (7-16 years) and run from Monday to Friday, while programs vary in length from 2 weeks to 2 months. We also provide family packages designed for parents and children to learn together. Our immersion camps provide students with a Mandarin Chinese learning environment, featuring native Chinese speakers and our famous interactive teaching methodology.
Our cozy learning environments and teaching facilities provide thousands of students with endless fun and a unique cultural experience. Students of all ages from different regions can not only participate in practical Mandarin courses but also have fun with various extracurricular interactive activities (designed to deepen their understanding of Mandarin, China, and to make friends from all over the world).
In the past five years, over 200 teenagers from all over the world have taken part in iMandarin summer camp. While studying with iMandarin, students not only improved their Chinese, but also made new friends and gained an insight into Chinese culture.
- Full-day Camp (teens 13-16 years old). Study and live with teachers and classmates.
- Family Camp. Designed for parents & juniors.
- 5 levels of Chinese from Elementary to Intermediate; listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese; Cultural Activities & Excursions; Concentrated language environment; Practical & effective Courses; Small group classes with a maximum of 12 students..
Smile Chinese School, located in Dalian, Northeast China, is a Mandarin Chinese language school that offers a hugely popular Chinese International Summer Camp to children and teens of 7 years and older during the summer vacation period. At Smile, our mission is to "make your Chinese as beautiful as your smile!".
Smile Chinese Summer Camp provides special Chinese teaching services for foreign students and children of Chinese people living abroad during the summer vacation every year.
Through our vivid, interesting curriculum, outdoor activities, and flexible style of teaching, children learn the language in a fun way, and become more and more interested in study.
Smile Chinese provide a chance for our students to enjoy the charm of Chinese traditional culture by including Chinese drawing, Chinese painting, singing Chinese songs, and tasting local snacks in our courses.
Kids from different countries and cultures can make lifelong friends. Our Summer Camp has an excellent reputation among foreign students.
Miracle Mandarin's one to four week summer day camps in Beijing and Shanghai provide an ideal experience for children & teens (10-17 years) seeking an opportunity to learn or improve their Mandarin Chinese language skills.
At Miracle Mandarin, students receive a world-class Chinese language education, and are immersed in Chinese culture including Chinese games, crafts, calligraphy, and excursions.
Inside the classroom and out, Miracle Mandarin summer camp will ignite students' imaginations and launch them on a lifetime voyage of discovery.
Your child will make new friends, learn a new language - Chinese, discover China and grow! At Miracle Mandarin, students gain the confidence, motivation and learning skills, to make them unstoppable.
Student Testimonial: "Teachers are all nice and atmosphere is pleasant. Everyone is always helpful. I enjoyed my classes at Miracle Mandarin. I believe I'll be back for next year's summer camp!" - Phillipe, France
• Situated in the Songjiang area, Shanghai HD bilingual school is a private bilingual school with courses from kindergarten and primary school to secondary school. HD School provides the comprehensive and international education solution for Chinese families who seek an authentic international education.
• HD Shanghai is part of the prestigious Hurtwood House School in England. Hurtwood is consistently ranked #2 in all of the UK, right behind Eton.
• With opulent campuses stretching over 40 acres and a brand new approach to education in China, HD School has quickly become the premier international/bi-lingual school in China.
• Our mission of educating Chinese students for the century sees us concentrate on teaching 21st century skills of communication, critical thinking, creativity and culture.