Find high school summer programs in China: Summer Chinese immersion in Beijing for American middle school & high school students. Summer Mandarin language programs for teens, summer study abroad/ cultural exchange programs.
Go Inspired - Chinese Immersion Summer Course: Based in the United States, Go Inspired offer an array of international courses, workshops, and educational trips abroad as a way to complement classroom learning, build language confidence, and to facilitate self-growth. In Summer 2014, we are providing a 4-week full immersion experience where middle & high school students can practice Chinese and experience the culture in Beijing, China. Designed for students ages 12-18, the course features 15 Chinese language lessons a week, each lesson 50 minutes with no more than 8 students in a class. There will be afternoon activities as well as 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture.
Go Inspired is a cultural exchange company based in Bethel CT that looks for unique, creative opportunities to explore the world. We offer an array of courses, workshops, volunteer placements, and trips abroad as a way to enhance professional development, provide humanitarian aid, and to facilitate self-growth, and more.
Why Choose Our 4-Week Chinese Immersion Course? - Afternoon activities and 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture
- Live with Chinese teacher and international students in safe environment
- Professional and practical Chinese classes with international classmates
- Professional and experienced Chinese teachers and books
- Standard and exact level test before you go aboard the airplane to Beijing
- Safe and supportive environment
4 Week Chinese Immersion Summer Course for Students Ages 12-18:
The focus of this course is to provide an immersion experience for each participant. They will have an opportunity to explore and discover the exciting city of Beijing and all it has to offer as well as meet students from around the world. There will be free time and many group activities outside the classroom.
Course features include: - 15 Chinese language lessons a week
- Each lesson 50 minutes
- No more than 8 students per class
- Afternoon activities
- 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture
- Professional and experienced Chinese teachers and books
- Standard level test before you arrive
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
Beijing International Bilingual Academy (BIBA), situated in the Shunyi area in the north-east of the city, is one of the fastest growing international day-schools in Beijing. The Academy provides a strong learning environment in both English and Chinese to children from Kindergarten through Middle School Grade 8. Over 400 students originating from over 20 countries study together within a school culture which promotes respect, cross-cultural understanding, creativity and of course, the joy of learning.
BIBA aims to create a stimulating and vibrant international environment for all students throughout our Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle Schools. Our goal is to provide a high quality bilingual education which combines the best attributes of both Chinese and Western methods and styles. Throughout BIBA’s Kindergarten, Elementary School and Middle Schools, instruction is in either English or Chinese according to the subject being taught. Our English curriculum, covering language, science, mathematics, PE, music, art, social studies and more, is based on US national standards. Our Chinese curriculum follows the Chinese National Standards for Language Arts and Mathematics.
Capital Mandarin School provides summer camp programs at our safe and supervised campus in downtown Beijing, China. Our summer programs are available from June to August to kids and teenagers (ages 5-18) from around the world. Through this program, students will have a great experience of learning Chinese language and culture as well as traveling and exploring the amazing city of Beijing. Summer Mandarin programs are also available for adults.
Our summer camp programs combine Chinese classes with fun leisure and culture activities, as well as excursions with other international students of the same age. Our Chinese classes are taught in small groups of no more than 6 students. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. If you want to improve your Mandarin language skills in a Chinese immersion environment and learn more about Chinese culture, this is the ideal program for you! Students can choose to participate in the morning Chinese classes only, attend as a day camper or as a full camper with overnight stays.
The Norwegian International School (NIS) is an independent, non-profit, Christian school that provides an intimate, family oriented quality education for international and Chinese students in Tai Po, south of Hong Kong in southern China. We follow the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) with programs taught in English. In a nutshell IPC takes specific subject learning goals and delivers learning through well-planned thematic studies. The goals fall in domains of English, Chinese, science, geography, history, ICT, art, music and P.E.
Through these subjects, children are able to respond in different and exciting ways to the themes they are studying. The IPC is based on the most recent research into the brain and learning. The units of work are set up so that students most effectively access learning. From kindergarten to Grade 6, students learn in a truly small class environment where attention, care, and providing effective teaching for all round development are our most important aims. Our primary school section is located in the quiet village of KamShan, Tai Po in south Hong Kong. We also have a kindergarten section in Tai Po, nestled in a naturally wooded playground.
- Christian school for children from kindergarten to grade 6 following International Primary Curriculum (IPC)
- Preschool / Kindergarten Section
- Primary School Section
- Core Subjects include English, Chinese, science, geography, history, ICT, art, music, P.E.
- English as an Additional Language
- Saturday Classes
- All Programs are taught in English
Located in Sanlitun, the embassies’ district of Beijing, Mandarin Zone School is a private Chinese language learning center that provides Mandarin Chinese summer camp programs for children ages 7-17, and their families.
Our summer Chinese camp combines Chinese language classes, Chinese culture, art and traditional crafts, guided excursions and sporting activities.
Campers can make new friends from around the world, learn life skills, and rapidly improve their Chinese level.
Throughout our Chinese immersion summer camp, students take part in recreational activities while totally immersed in a Chinese speaking environment, so they will grasp and learn the language in a fun and safe way.
Accommodation options include a safe, clean, comfortable apartment with a carefully selected host family, or nearby hotel accommodation.
Mandarin Chinese Summer Camp Program in Beijing:
- For kids & teens ages 5-18
- Duration: 1-4+ weeks
- Day Camp, Full Camp & Family Camp options available
- Mandarin Chinese classes in the morning
- Cultural activities/ trips in the afternoon
- Suitable for all Chinese language levels
- Experienced teachers
- Small group classes (6 students max)
- Weekends Excursions
- Homestay accommodation with a Chinese family, or shared room in an international hotel
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!" - Jennifer