Nawny's House, Denton: Nawny's House is a private child care center in Denton County TX that offers exceptional quality care for children (infants and toddlers ages 0-3 years). Run by experienced child care provider Paula Smith, we are dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for children, and providing peace of mind for today’s busy parents. Parents can rest assured that their little one will always be loved and cherished and that providing their child with the best possible care will always be our priority.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Nawny's House is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
Child Care Programs for Infants and Toddlers ages 0-3: - High quality care for your child in our home-style environment
- Careful consideration and selection of the types of toys and activities made available to the children each day
- Small group sizes
- Focus on helping children to feel safe, content, and important
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
St. John´s Episcopal School is located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas. St. John´s is a private co-educational school for children from 2 years through 5th grade. We provide preschool, prekindergarten and elementary school programs. Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.
At St. John’s Episcopal School we strive to provide, in a Christian environment, a thorough academic program that meets the intellectual, spiritual, and physical needs of all of its students. We are committed to the full development of the whole child – mind, body and spirit. We provide a challenging environment – strong in discipline, combined with love and security. St. John's Episcopal School is fully accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES).
- Programs for children from two years old through 5th grade
- Preschool, prekindergarten, kindergarten and elementary school programs
- Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Give your child the best possible start in swimming by enrolling him or her in one of Emler Swim School's award-winning classes. Situated in North Dallas TX, Emler Swim School - Dallas provides a range of swimming courses for children ages 0 and up. We also provide adult lessons.
Because we know you expect the best for your child, we hold our swim teachers to the highest standards.
We keep classes small, and this ensures that our teachers give each child individual attention, and allow adequate time to gain an understanding of each child’s skills, personality, and learning style.
Conveniently located in Missouri City TX, in Fort Bend County just 20 minutes from Downtown Houston, Little Wonders Learning Center provides Reggio Emilia-inspired education programs for children from infants through elementary school.
Our curriculum is child-centered and based on the Reggio Emilia approach - which promotes education through the development of all of their languages: expressive, communicative, symbolic, cognitive, ethical, metaphorical, logical, imaginative and relational.
Redeemer Montessori School (RMS), located in Irving, Texas, is a private Montessori school offering programs to children ages 2-1/2 to 10 years. RMS was founded in 1978 with an enrollment of five children. The school now operates at a capacity with 130 students and 18 staff members, and incorporates a progressive academic program for our children. RMS is an affiliate with the American Montessori Society (AMS), and the teachers are Montessori certified. The governing body of the school is the church vestry, while the daily operation of the school is the responsibility of the director, Jennifer Davey.
(ages 2-1/2 to 6)
(ages 6 to 12)
- Music Program
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Hot Lunch
- Chess Club
Located in the Houston Heights area just north of Downtown Houston TX, The New School in the Heights is a private, special needs school for K-8th Grade children with ADHD, OCD, Asperger's, learning disabilities, Dyslexia, Sensory Integration, selective mutism, reactive attachment disorder (RAD) and other diagnoses where children struggle with social-emotional issues.
Although we are not exclusively a private school for gifted children, many of our students are gifted and talented as G/T children tend to struggle with emotions they have not yet learned to manage. Our goal for all students is to return to mainstream education.
Our mission is to provide an alternative educational experience for children with good or superior intelligence whose social-emotional delays interfere with success in school and life. New School in the Heights is accredited by TAAPS (Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools).