Find a Montessori school in South Texas: Kindergarten in Houston, private elementary school for boys & girls. Montessori preschool & early childhood education for toddlers & preschoolers, child care center in West Houston TX.
Sherwood Forest Montessori School: Located in West Houston in Harris County, Texas, Sherwood Forest Montessori School is an independent learning environment offering educational programs for children aged eighteen months through grade six. Our school offers a flexible range of year round programs for children from 18 months through the sixth grade with enrollment accepted throughout the year. We are expertly staffed with AMS certified teachers, Montessori interns, and trained assistants. Together we work to create stimulating learning environments full of materials and activities to interest and challenge the children.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our school is accredited by the American Montessori Society and by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs. Sherwood Forest acts as a model for the training of other teachers, for we often have intern teachers working in our programs.
- Toddler Community program:
Prepared environment for children 18 to 36 months
- Early Childhood program:
Children aged three to six years including kindergarten
- Elementary class program:
Children aged six to twelve years
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Daffodils Preschool, located in McKinney, TX, is a Progressive Montessori Preschool offering programs for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Our curriculum is unique because it has developed and evolved through years of experience and observing what actually works with children. In designing our curriculum we have used the Montessori philosophy as the foundation and combined it with aspects from other impressive programs, such as the Steiner Philosophy, the Reggio Emilia Approach and Developmental Play.
We believe education starts at birth.The first years bring “windows of opportunity” that open a child’s life forever. The greatest gift we can give a child is a preschool education at a high-quality school.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Redeemer Montessori School (RMS), located in Irving, Texas, is a private Montessori school offering programs to children ages 2-1/2 to 10 years. RMS was founded in 1978 with an enrollment of five children. The school now operates at a capacity with 130 students and 18 staff members, and incorporates a progressive academic program for our children. RMS is an affiliate with the American Montessori Society (AMS), and the teachers are Montessori certified. The governing body of the school is the church vestry, while the daily operation of the school is the responsibility of the director, Jennifer Davey.
(ages 2-1/2 to 6)
(ages 6 to 12)
- Music Program
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Hot Lunch
- Chess Club
Located in Austin, Texas, House of Tutors provides personalized, one-on-one tutoring to K-12 students, college and graduate students. In addition, we offer specialized tutoring programs for students with learning disabilities and those who require remedial instruction as well as programs for gifted students.
We provide tutoring in a wide range of subjects as well as test preparation and strategies for GRE, SAT, LSAT and GMAT exams, study skills training, time management and English as a Second Language (ESL).
Our expansive facilities in Austin are conveniently located near major universities and schools. We also offer tutoring in your home, at your school, or in after-school facilities, libraries and community centers.
Our students are successful because we provide individualized and one-on-one tutoring and guidance. Our highly-trained instructors are selected for their expertise in a subject as well as their passion for teaching and delight in participating in a student’s success. Students are matched with instructors based on their individual needs.
In addition, we provide educational services for business professionals, namely providing classes, programs, and seminars on presentation skills and cultural skills; and vocational courses for paralegal, nursing and business skills.
Student Testimonial: "House of Tutors is the absolute best tutoring company by far. I started going to them for help with AP high school classes, and they were amazing." - Luigi
With two locations in San Antonio TX, Bilingual Child Academy (BCA) provides Spanish immersion and dual language programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students, including a bilingual preschool (Spanish-English), Spanish summer camps, and after-school child care.
Our schools are conveniently located in Hollywood Park and Stone Oak.
Our aim is to provide high quality language enrichment classes in a student centered environment.
We achieve this by implementing a carefully selected curriculum and creating a nurturing atmosphere where children of all ages can flourish both socially and emotionally.
Young children learn languages easily, and knowing a second language is a huge advantage in later life. Our young learners will benefit from the advantages of growing up multilingual.
BCA is committed to providing children with an environment that fosters enthusiasm for learning and language acquisition in a hands-on, child centered, culturally rich environment.
Our students are surrounded by experiences that will foster academic, social, physical, emotional, cultural and cognitive growth, and promote a community of bilingualism.
Our age appropriate dual language & immersion (English-Spanish) curriculum will help to develop exposure to cultural diversity, school readiness, social & emotional well-being, and self awareness, so that preschool children can feel connected, capable, independent, and important.
- Tiny Tots (Infants 0-23 months)
- Early Learners (2 year olds)
- Preschool & Pre-K program (2-5 year olds)
- Afterschool care for elementary school kids (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Spanish summer camps (5-9 year olds)
Based in McAllen, Hidalgo County TX, Bricks 4 Kidz classes provide an extraordinary pre-school and after-school learning environment for children ages 3-13 where they learn, build, and play with LEGO® bricks. Programs are organized throughout McAllen, and include after-school enrichment classes, preschool classes, week-long summer camps, organized birthday parties, field trips, and more.
Programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks.
At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity. These activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for our unique approach to educational play.