Find a Montessori school in South Texas: Kindergarten in Houston, private elementary school for boys & girls. Montessori preschool & early childhood education for toddlers & preschoolers, child care center in West Houston TX.
Sherwood Forest Montessori School: Located in West Houston in Harris County, Texas, Sherwood Forest Montessori School is an independent learning environment offering educational programs for children aged eighteen months through grade six. Our school offers a flexible range of year round programs for children from 18 months through the sixth grade with enrollment accepted throughout the year. We are expertly staffed with AMS certified teachers, Montessori interns, and trained assistants. Together we work to create stimulating learning environments full of materials and activities to interest and challenge the children.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our school is accredited by the American Montessori Society and by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs. Sherwood Forest acts as a model for the training of other teachers, for we often have intern teachers working in our programs.
- Toddler Community program:
Prepared environment for children 18 to 36 months
- Early Childhood program:
Children aged three to six years including kindergarten
- Elementary class program:
Children aged six to twelve years
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in North Dallas in Dallas County, Texas, Dallas International School offers private, accredited, bilingual (English / French) education for students from preschool through to high school, and belongs to the Mission Laique Francaise school network. Dallas International School was the first private school in Dallas to offer accredited bilingual and multilingual curriculums oriented towards the French Baccalaureate and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programs. Dallas International School is a member of of the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest.
We believe students must be prepared for all domestic and international higher educational institutions and have a mastery of critical thinking and problem solving in order to live and compete in our dynamic world. Our school's multicultural environment and active community of students, teachers, staff, and parents creates more than an education — it creates experiences for a lifetime of success.
Dallas International School educates students of all backgrounds to contribute to a dynamic world with its internationally renowned curriculum, multiple language instruction, and exposure to diverse cultural views.
Bilingual programs (English / French) for children from preschool to 12th Grade with Spanish as a third language and Chinese as a fourth option:
- Preschool program
- Elementary School program
- Junior School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma program
- French Baccalaureate program
- Afterschool activities including music, drama & arts
- Athletics program
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful graduation, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, Saint Joseph Academy is a Roman Catholic co-educational college-preparatory school owned and operated by the Marist Brothers of the Schools and offering programs for students in Grades 7-12. In addition to college prep SAT and ACT, honors and advanced placement courses we provide the Champagnat Learning Center, a program that addresses the needs of those students who have been identified as having learning disabilities, have passed the Saint Joseph Academy entrance exam, and who also have the ability to meet the demands of a rigorous college preparatory education.
Founded in 1865, Saint Joseph Academy is an important part of the southernmost tip of Texas community. Serving the children of the lower Rio Grande Valley, Saint Joseph Academy endeavors to form young men and women who will succeed in university studies. The school is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools as well as the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, and holds memberships in the National Association for College Admission Counseling and the Texas Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Programs from grade 7 to 12
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, business, computer science, fine arts, mathematics, physical education, religious studies, science, social studies
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Learning Center for talented students with learning disabilities
- Special English Courses for new students with limited English language skills
Parliament Tutors offers private in-home tutoring and test prep throughout Dallas from grade school through college. Our tutors provide expert tutoring in every subject, foreign language and standardized test across every grade level including the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS). Parliament Tutors will give you a competitive advantage against your peers, because you’ll learn from someone whose mastered what they teach.
Private teaching assistance allows students to improve their knowledge and skills far more rapidly than in a classroom setting. Our private tutors will travel to your home or a place of mutual convenience, including a library, school or cafe.
Before your first session, your tutor will contact you to introduce themselves and learn a little bit more about you. You will be given an assignment or test prior to your first session so that you and your tutor can get to work immediately. After your first tutoring session, your academic advisor will be in touch to get your feedback.
Established in 1987, Pflugerville Montessori School is the oldest Montessori school in Pflugerville, Round Rock and Cedar Park area to the north of Austin, serving Travis County and Williamson County in Texas. Our school is designed and built under the layout concepts specific to Montessori education.
Pflugerville Montessori School has been providng a quality and authentic Montessori program for the children ages 18 months to 6 years. Our school is a recognized (accredited) Montessori school by the Association Montessori International and a member of the North American Montessori Teachers Association.
The Montessori trained teachers and the assistants are selected with the utmost regard for the specific personal and professional qualities, knowledge and skills that would enable the children to experience warm, nurturing and the best Montessori environment possible.
Our goal is to provide her life's work in its integrity and completeness. With a highly qualified staff, our school is commited to providing the best Montessori experience a child will have in his/her childhood development.
- Toddler Program (18 months - 3 years) half day and full day
- Primary and Elementary Program (3 - 6 years) half day, extended day and fullday. Hours of operations: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm open year round.
- We also offer Enrichment programs including Spanish, Computers, Ballet and Tap and Stretch-n-grow.