Find a Montessori school in South Texas: Kindergarten in Houston, private elementary school for boys & girls. Montessori preschool & early childhood education for toddlers & preschoolers, child care center in West Houston TX.
Sherwood Forest Montessori School: Located in West Houston in Harris County, Texas, Sherwood Forest Montessori School is an independent learning environment offering educational programs for children aged eighteen months through grade six. Our school offers a flexible range of year round programs for children from 18 months through the sixth grade with enrollment accepted throughout the year. We are expertly staffed with AMS certified teachers, Montessori interns, and trained assistants. Together we work to create stimulating learning environments full of materials and activities to interest and challenge the children.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our school is accredited by the American Montessori Society and by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs. Sherwood Forest acts as a model for the training of other teachers, for we often have intern teachers working in our programs.
- Toddler Community program:
Prepared environment for children 18 to 36 months
- Early Childhood program:
Children aged three to six years including kindergarten
- Elementary class program:
Children aged six to twelve years
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Primrose School of Carrollton is a leader in Preschool & Kindergarten education in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX. We serve the North Dallas area with infants through to kindergarten programs and after school care. We are conveniently located on Hebron, in the 121 Bypass and I35 triangle across from Coyote Ridge near Vista Ridge Mall in the heart of one of Dallas finest suburbs, Carrollton.
Primrose School of Carrollton has been accredited with the most prestigious accreditations awarded by the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Our school prides itself in leading the way for your childs academic future in a fun filled environment. We have set ourselves apart by providing your child with some of the most qualified teachers in the North Dallas area. These professionals continually prepare your child for a brighter tomorrow.
Kids 'R' Kids Las Colinas is a child care center located in Irving, Dallas County in Texas. We are very proud to provide the most innovative child care facilities and effective educational programs for children 6 weeks through 12 years of age. We offer preschool and pre-kindergarten programs as well as before-school and after-school programs for elementary school children and summer camps. Our high quality teachers, creative and fun educational programs and, of course, our state of the art facility make us a leader in the industry.
We are conveniently located near Beltline Rd. and 635 in Irving. Many of our families come from the Las Colinas, Valley Ranch, Coppell and surrounding North Dallas areas.
Immaculate Conception School (ICS), located in Grand Prairie, Texas, is a private catholic school serving Pre-K - 8th Grade. ICS, originally named St. Cecilia's, began in February 1916 with mass in a parishioner's home. The school was opened in September 1952 as a four grade school, staffed by four teachers furnished by the sisters of St. Benedict, of Covington, Louisiana.
ICS serves an average of two hundred and fifty students, grades PK-8. Through the years our faculty has been honored with educators from five different countries and four religious orders. Immaculate Conception history has built a firm foundation for our future.
Parliament Tutors offers private in-home tutoring and test prep throughout Dallas from grade school through college. Our tutors provide expert tutoring in every subject, foreign language and standardized test across every grade level including the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS). Parliament Tutors will give you a competitive advantage against your peers, because you’ll learn from someone whose mastered what they teach.
Private teaching assistance allows students to improve their knowledge and skills far more rapidly than in a classroom setting. Our private tutors will travel to your home or a place of mutual convenience, including a library, school or cafe.
Before your first session, your tutor will contact you to introduce themselves and learn a little bit more about you. You will be given an assignment or test prior to your first session so that you and your tutor can get to work immediately. After your first tutoring session, your academic advisor will be in touch to get your feedback.
The Kinkaid School is a non-sectarian, college preparatory day school located in Houston in Harris County, Texas, enrolling a total of 1,280 boys and girls in grades pre-kindergarten through to 12th. Kinkaid's students range in age from four years to eighteen years. The school has three divisions: Lower School (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and grades 1-4); Middle School (grades 5-8); and Upper School (grades 9-12).
Each school division has its own faculty, classrooms, and separate identity, and each has a specific educational plan for nurturing its students. The divisions are unified through educational ideals that characterize Kinkaid and determine its policies.