Find a Montessori school in South Texas: Kindergarten in Houston, private elementary school for boys & girls. Montessori preschool & early childhood education for toddlers & preschoolers, child care center in West Houston TX.
Sherwood Forest Montessori School: Located in West Houston in Harris County, Texas, Sherwood Forest Montessori School is an independent learning environment offering educational programs for children aged eighteen months through grade six. Our school offers a flexible range of year round programs for children from 18 months through the sixth grade with enrollment accepted throughout the year. We are expertly staffed with AMS certified teachers, Montessori interns, and trained assistants. Together we work to create stimulating learning environments full of materials and activities to interest and challenge the children.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our school is accredited by the American Montessori Society and by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs. Sherwood Forest acts as a model for the training of other teachers, for we often have intern teachers working in our programs.
- Toddler Community program:
Prepared environment for children 18 to 36 months
- Early Childhood program:
Children aged three to six years including kindergarten
- Elementary class program:
Children aged six to twelve years
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in central Fort Worth, Texas, Shady Oak Learning is a small, private elementary school with an emphasis on matching the teaching style and curriculum to individual students' needs. Shady Oak brings a unique blend of experience in private school settings, home-schooling and public education to create a one-of-a-kind place where learning is fun, engaging and challenging.
Our four day school week allows time for children to explore their natural talents and interests outside of the regular school schedule. We use a multi-sensory approach while incorporating movement and thinking skill training into our regular school day.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, St. Luke School is a Catholic elementary school serving students in pre-kindergarten through sixth grade. We offer an exciting elementary program with language arts, social studies, math, science, religion, music, technology, library and P.E. The school clearly is unique in that it provides a small school setting with a low teacher student ratio. Our highly qualified and trained teachers provide students an education based on high standards and expectations.
The goal of educating the whole child is realized with opportunities to become critical thinkers, problem solvers and active community members by participating in service and extracurricular activities throughout the year. St. Luke Catholic School is a fully accredited school in accordance to the guidelines of the Texas Catholic Conference Accreditation Commission (TCCED), which is recognized by the Texas Education Agency of the State of Texas.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 6th grade
- Elementary School Curriculum with language arts, social studies, math, science, religion
- Enrichment Programs include music, library, technology and P.E
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
The Selwyn College Preparatory School, located in Denton (40 miles northwest of Dallas) in Denton County, Texas, is an independent, co-educational day school offering grades PK-12. Occupying a 90-acre campus and drawing students from more than 29 North Texas communities, the Selwyn School offers a rigorous academic program that challenges students.
The Selwyn School is committed to providing an outstanding academic program for students aged 13 months through to 12th grade. Through high-quality, excellent instruction, Selwyn fosters an atmosphere that creates a joy for learning. While emphasizing reasoning and independent thinking skills, Selwyn's curriculum incorporates a variety of approaches to learning.
Conveniently located in Missouri City TX, in Fort Bend County just 20 minutes from Downtown Houston, Little Wonders Learning Center provides Reggio Emilia-inspired education programs for children from infants through elementary school.
Our curriculum is child-centered and based on the Reggio Emilia approach - which promotes education through the development of all of their languages: expressive, communicative, symbolic, cognitive, ethical, metaphorical, logical, imaginative and relational.