Find a Montessori school in South Texas: Private elementary school in Houston offering Montessori preschool & kindergarten programs. Early childhood education for toddlers & preschoolers, child care center in West Houston, Harris County TX.
Sherwood Forest Montessori School: Sherwood Forest Montessori School, located in West Houston in Harris County, Texas, is an independent learning environment offering educational programs for children aged eighteen months through grade six. Developmentally appropriate programs are led by Montessori certified and college educated teachers. Our school is accredited by the American Montessori Society and by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs.
Located in north-west Houston TX, just 10 minutes from the city center, The Journey School of Houston provides inclusive education to meet the needs of the whole child.
We offer therapeutic programs to students from age 5 through to 8th Grade. Our personalized curriculum supports individual growth in order for each child to succeed and live with intention.
Many of the students we serve are gifted, talented, twice-exceptional with anxiety, ADHD, ADD, OCD, Asperger's, social-emotional delays or have been through a trauma which interferes in life and school.
We offer a therapeutic setting in which students can develop adaptive social practices and unique problem solving approaches, students can discover their true potential and joy.
Founded in 1991, Trent InternationalE School is a small private school located in Sugar Land, Texas. We serve Pre-K through Grade 12 students in Fort Bend County and the surrounding areas (including Missouri City, Stafford, and Houston), while also offering I-20 visas and boarding for international students.
We pride ourselves on our mission to recognize and meet each child's individual educational, social, and developmental needs. This is accomplished through our fully updated and flexible curriculum tools coupled with small classroom sizes.
Trent fuses the world’s best traditional teaching techniques, creative tools and modern, relevant information, to compose a well balanced, comprehensive way to bring Eastern methodology and Western innovation together.
Primrose School of Carrollton is a leader in Preschool & Kindergarten education in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX. We serve the North Dallas area with infants through to kindergarten programs and after school care. We are conveniently located on Hebron, in the 121 Bypass and I35 triangle across from Coyote Ridge near Vista Ridge Mall in the heart of one of Dallas finest suburbs, Carrollton.
Primrose School of Carrollton has been accredited with the most prestigious accreditations awarded by the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Our school prides itself in leading the way for your childs academic future in a fun filled environment. We have set ourselves apart by providing your child with some of the most qualified teachers in the North Dallas area. These professionals continually prepare your child for a brighter tomorrow.
Handley Baptist Christian Academy (HBCA) is a co-educational, private school in Fort Worth in North Central Texas, just south-east of the Texas Panhandle, serving 51 students in grades PK-8. Handley Baptist Christian Academy offers nurturing, Christian based Pre-K and Kindergarten classes. We are a small, Christian school offering affordable before care and after care, excellent academics, a nurturing environment and hot lunches.
Handley Baptist Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin. We are conveniently located to Fort Worth, Arlington, Pantego, Dalworthington Gardens, HEB, North Richland Hills, & Kennedale areas. We are minutes from Loop 820E, I-30, 303, Highway 287 and East Chase / Dottie Lynn in Arlington.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.