Study Japanese in Japan: Japanese school in Osaka, central Japan, Intensive classes, Business Japanese course, Examination preparation, Aprender Japonés en Japón, Curso de Japonés Osaka, Sprachkurs Osaka
ARC ACADEMY OSAKA: ARC Academy was founded in 1986 to help foreigners who were interested in Japanese to acquire the language as communication tool. At ARC Academy in Osaka, in the heart of Japan, we adhere to the needs of each student.
INTENSIVE: Intensive Courses are aimed at students who need to learn correct Japanese in a focused manner, with speaking and listening playing a major role for easy flowing Japanese. It is suitable for people who would like to experience living in Japan or who are already living in Japan and require Japanese for work or daily life.
PART TIME: Part-time Courses can be booked up to 3 times per week with the objective of acquiring useful everyday Japanese. These are suitable even for working individuals to participate.
INDIVIDUAL: We provide an efficient lesson plan from beginners to advanced level students according to the student´s requirements at his preferred time whatever day of the week. We also have teachers go to offices or alternative business locations.
CORPORATE BUSINESS: Based on our vast experience, we offer a very competent lesson schedule. We can make arrangements for any amount of students from one person to groups. Lessons can take place at school, in-company or other locations.
- PREPARATION FOR EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students), and JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test): This Pre-college course is for people who wish to learn Japanese language systematically for a longer period of time and pursue higher education such as university or use Japanese language for business deals. In order to acquire easy flowing Japanese, each lesson focuses on one of the language skills, e.g. speaking, listening giving special attention to bettering communication skills. Various class activities are included and high-quality Japanese lessons are offered with curriculums at your level.
ARC Academy was founded in 1986 to help foreign business-related people who want to acquire Japanese as communication tool. We have schools in Tokyo and Osaka.
"ARC" means "the bridge to the world". When ARC academy was founded, the number of foreigners who had business transaction with Japanese companies was increasing as Japanese economy improved a great deal. This resulted in the number of foreign employees working for Japanese companies also drastically increased.
Most of such Foreign Japanese language learners are interested in not only Japanese language itself but also Japanese culture and history. By meeting such various demands from them, ARC Academy would like to create opportunities for communication with many people around the world in the field of Japanese language teaching.
- Intensive Japanese Course (Short-term)
- Study Abroad Course / Long-term Japanese Course (Includes business Japanese classes, special preparation classes for prestigious universities, graduate school preparation classes, Japanese language teachers' training classes)
- Anime/Manga Program
- Part-time Japanese Courses
- Private Japanese Lessons
Kichijoji Language School (KLS) is a professional and friendly Japanese language school in Kichijoji which is a neighborhood in the city of Musashino in Tokyo, Japan. We offer group Japanese courses at eight levels from beginner to advanced as well as private and semi-private Japanese lessons. We also prepare students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and provide corporate Japanese language training for businesses.
Our students range from those with career goals preparing to enter Japanese universities, colleges, and government or company training programs; to a variety of individuals working in or visiting Tokyo for a short while. At KLS you will have the opportunity not only to learn Japanese; but, also to live the culture and to explore, for yourself, Tokyo, the exciting city we call home.
- Group Japanese classes at 8 levels from beginner to advanced
- Private / Semi-Private Japanese lessons
- Preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- Corporate Japanese language training
Do you wish to study Japanese pleasurably, would you like to experience Japanese culture and activities in an exciting atmosphere, do you have the desire to learn Japanese business and manner in an informal setting?
Here at WAHAHA Japanese Language School, located in Fukuoka, on the island of Kyushu in southern Japan, we can do this. Classes are small and conducted in a great atmosphere. All the teachers here have genuine experience and between them have helped hundreds of students to acquire the Japanese skills necessary for their life in Japan (or just to pass the JLPT!).
The school has regular events for the students to practice their Japanese with locals from the area. We offer courses ranging from practical Japanese to advanced business Japanese and cultural activities in a friendly and easy going environment. Your first day of the school will start with a level-check test, orientation, and conversation class (total 180min.) Regular class will start from the 2nd day.
- Standard Japanese Course (Group Classes)
- Standard Japanese Course (Private Lessons)
- JLPT Exam Preparation Course
- Business Japanese Course
- Japanese Culture Course
- Manga Course
- Working Holiday Course
- Internship Course
- Translation Course
- Summer Course
- Online Private Lesson via Skype
Genki Japanese & Culture School (GenkiJACS) was created to be one of the first Japanese Schools in Japan teaching communicative Japanese for everyday life, rather than academic Japanese for higher education. All aspects of our schools in Fukuoka and Tokyo are organized around this central philosophy.
We run multiple programs and events to help our students make friends with Japanese people, and that is why our classes are by far the smallest of any accredited Japanese Language school in Japan.
We adopt our lessons to the needs of each student, while keeping them practical and interesting, to give you the skills and confidence for success.
Classes involve real-world situations, guest instructors, field trips and more, and the small size of our schools means you will have plenty of time to talk with the teachers both inside and outside of class.
1) Standard Japanese
2) Japanese+Conversation - Adding five group lessons per week focusing on specialized communicative Japanese.
3) Japanese+Traditional Culture - Gives you an opportunity to learn about the culture.
4) Japanese+Pop Culture - Combines fun visits to local pop culture hotspots. Study though manga, anime and music.
5) Long-Term Courses (6 month to a Year)
6) Visa Course (1 year)
Student Visa Course allows you to study the language for a year or more.
SIL Sapporo Nihongo Gakko located in Sapporo, Hokkaido in north of Japan is a specialized Japanese language school for students and professionals from all over the world. We provide the opportunity to learn the Japanese language from expert instructors while experiencing Japanese culture on a personal basis. We are conveniently located from the main attractions and social activities.
Experience Japanese culture first-hand and improve your Japanese language skills by studying with NILS Japanese Language School in the Fukuoka area of south-west Japan, only an hour by air from Tokyo and Osaka. We provide a range of short-term (4-12 weeks) and long-term (1-2 years) Japanese language courses to students from all over the world.
Established in 2003, we tailor our Japanese programs to suit the needs of each individual, making sure that you are truly comfortable with the language before your course is over. We offer intensive Japanese courses, evening classes, summer programs, and a homestay program. We place equal emphasis on each of the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Most of our students master up to intermediate level of conversation within three months.
NILS has two campuses in the Fukuoka area in the Kyushu Island region of south-west Japan. Our Ogori City campus, about 30 minutes from Fukuoka City, houses the students in our intensive Japanese programs (long-term programs). Our Fukuoka Campus (the main campus for students in our short term programs) is located near the central area of Fukuoka City, just 1 minute's walk from Nishitetsu Ohashi Station.
Japanese Language Courses for International Students:
Intensive Japanese Courses:
- Long-term course for Japanese university preparation
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Intensive 1-year program
- Intensive 1.5-year program
- Intensive 2-year program
- Homestay program
Short-Term Japanese Courses:
- General Japanese Courses (4-12 weeks)
- Japanese Summer program