Japanese summer schools in Japan: Japanese summer course in Fukuoka for adults, Japanese immersion program. Summer Japanese language classes for beginner, intermediate & advanced students, summer Japanese camp.
WAHAHA Japanese Language School, Fukuoka: WAHAHA Japanese Language School provides a 4-week summer Japanese course for adults. We are located in the Tenjin area of downtown Fukuoka, the center of business, economy, administration, transportation, and culture for Kyushu Island (just one hour by air from Tokyo and Yokohama). Our summer Japanese program combines quality Japanese language lessons and Japanese traditional culture activities.
- Because WAHAHA is a small-scale Japanese language school, not only can we adapt to fit individual needs, but all staff members provide personalized support to assist students in attaining their goals.
- Students come from different countries, with different occupations and are at various ages. However, everyone is eager to learn. WAHAHA provides the best learning environment for each student to accomplish his/her goal.
- We do not put students with different level of Japanese proficiency into the same class and because of that, sometimes students get one on one lessons even though they sign up for group lessons. The usual group lessons are small as well, consisting 2~3 students at a time.
- The teachers at our school are experienced professionals in teaching Japanese language. We understand the importance of counseling and we communicate with each student on a constant basis to help solving learning problems.
- Besides the information in textbooks, we provide supplementary learning materials and other information that are useful to daily life in Japan, accomplish personal study goals and/or further self studies.
Summer Japanese Course:
- 4-week summer Japanese course for adults that combines Japanese language lessons and cultural activities. Courses begin every Monday throughout the months of June, July and August.
We can organize your accommodation for you! Choose from: Homestay with a local host family; Dormitory; Boarding House; Shared / Private Apartment.
We are located at 4--14-7 shikatebukuro, Minami-ku, Saitama-shi Saitama-ken, Greater Tokyo Area, Japan. Our school is designed for students who plan to attend universities or graduate schools in Japan. We also have private lesson that is customized to meet your specific language needs.
Intensive (1 / 1.5 / 2 years) general courses and university preparation courses, Japanese language proficiency test preparation, Private lessons customized to meet your specific language needs, writing lessons.
Genki Japanese & Culture School (GenkiJACS) was created to be one of the first Japanese Schools in Japan teaching communicative Japanese for everyday life, rather than academic Japanese for higher education. All aspects of our schools in Fukuoka and Tokyo are organized around this central philosophy.
We run multiple programs and events to help our students make friends with Japanese people, and that is why our classes are by far the smallest of any accredited Japanese Language school in Japan.
We adopt our lessons to the needs of each student, while keeping them practical and interesting, to give you the skills and confidence for success.
Classes involve real-world situations, guest instructors, field trips and more, and the small size of our schools means you will have plenty of time to talk with the teachers both inside and outside of class.
1) Standard Japanese
2) Japanese+Conversation - Adding five group lessons per week focusing on specialized communicative Japanese.
3) Japanese+Traditional Culture - Gives you an opportunity to learn about the culture.
4) Japanese+Pop Culture - Combines fun visits to local pop culture hotspots. Study though manga, anime and music.
5) Long-Term Courses (6 month to a Year)
6) Visa Course (1 year)
Student Visa Course allows you to study the language for a year or more.
Asahi Nihongo Language School is located in Fukuoka City and has been in existence since 1st of August 1999. We are a cosy school with 6 classrooms. During the day we teach mainly Japanese and in the evening German and English.
Asahi Nihongo is the place to come to find a rewarding internship in Japan. This school can introduce students to a Japanese company for a very fulfilling work experience. Asahi Nihongo is the only school in Fukuoka who offer such valuable service.
With two campuses in the Fukuoka area of southern Japan, NILS Japanese Language School provides a range of short and long-term Japanese language courses to students from all over the world. Our Fukuoka Campus is located near the central area of the city, just 1 minute's walk from Nishitetsu Ohashi Station. Our Ogori City campus, about 30 minutes from Fukuoka City, houses the students in our long-term programs.
Established in 2003, we tailor our Japanese programs to suit the needs of each individual, making sure that you are truly comfortable with the language before your course is over. We offer Long and Short-Term study programs, intensive courses, summer programs, and a homestay program.
We offer various terms of programs according to student requests. We teach speaking, listening, reading, and writing with equal emphasis. Most of our students master up to intermediate level of conversation within 3 months.
If learning Japanese is what you desire, look no further than NILS. We make sure that we have a great relationship with the community, so that our students in Japan will truly be able to experience real Japanese lifestyle and culture.
Japanese Language Courses for International Students:
Short-Term Japanese Courses:
- Learn Japanese short program
- General Japanese Courses (1, 2 & 3-months)
- Japanese Summer program
Intensive Japanese Courses:
- Long-term course for Japanese university preparation
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Intensive 1-year program
- Intensive 1.5-year program
- Intensive 2-year program
- Homestay program
Nihongo Instructor Club (NIC) is a Japanese language school offering top quality lessons by certified teachers in Azabu, Tokyo as well as in Saitama & Kanagawa in the Greater Tokyo Area and Chiba, a city 40 km east of the center of Tokyo on Tokyo Bay. NIC's teacher can come to your office, home or anywhere you choose. Or you can come to our school in Azabu Juban, Tokyo to take Japanese lessons in class.
NIC offers Japanese language lessons at various levels from elementary to advanced at a reasonable cost. We also offer preparation courses for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and the JETRO Business Japanese Proficiency Test. Private & group lessons are available.
NIC's Japanese teachers are all certified professional instructors and fully experienced in teaching the Japanese language to all kinds of people worldwide. They are all bilingual and capable of conducting lessons in English whenever necessary. Lessons in other languages such as French, German, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or Russian are available upon students' requests.
- Survival Japanese
- Japanese courses for beginner, intermediate & advanced students
- Business Japanese
- Conversation Classes
- JLPT test preparation
- JETRO test preparation
- Private & group lessons are available
The Kobe YMCA Japanese Language School provides an educational/learning environment where young people can "shine" through Japanese language learning. By utilizing our activities, human resources and network, we create environments to help young learners in "self-discovery," "independence" and "self-realization." Learning incentives from the Japan Student Services Organization and scholarships for international students in Hyogo, Kobe. The Kobe YMCA Scholarship are provided to students with excellent academic achievements and attendance.
You will be given a placement test to determine your appropriate class (beginner / intermediate / advanced). Each course is designed to provide the necessary proficiency in all aspects of "reading" "writing" "listening" and "speaking" in the Japanese language. Strengthen the skills necessary to enter and obtain an education at a Japanese university.