Shepherd University, Los Angeles:
Situated just 10 minutes north of Downtown L.A., Shepherd University's School of Nursing provides a comprehenisve range of nursing programs including LVN Certificate courses, RN Associate Degree programs, RN-BSN Bachelor Degree program and MSN Master of Science in Nursing Education. Our nursing programs are committed to preparing nurses that utilize a Christian worldview to integrate beliefs, values, ethics, and service in their personal and professional life.
Shepherd University was founded in 1999 with the vision of establishing an excellent program of Christian higher education in the heart of Los Angeles, California. The School of Nursing is committed to educating adult learners to become competent nursing professionals who integrate Christian faith into their nursing practice. The School of Nursing was established in 2004 and admitted its first LVN students in the spring of 2006.
- Shepherd University is recognized by the State of California as an institution of higher education. We have state approval from Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) to confer the Licensed Vocational Nurse Certificate, the Associate Degree in Nursing, and the Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Shepherd University has been recognized as a Candidate for Accreditation by WASC Senior College and University Commission
- Shepherd University is fully accredited by the national accrediting agency, Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), which is recognized by Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and U.S. Department of Education.
- Shepherd University School of Nursing Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Shepherd University has a certificate of accreditation from the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT) to offer vocational nursing program.
Students learn in a comfortable classroom setting designed especially for nursing education. It is here that students learn everything from bed making to taking blood pressure, and are well prepared before they are sent to care for patients at health care facilities. The nursing labs are designed to reflect the health care environment with hospital beds, medication carts, oxygen, IV stands, and other equipment utilized in a healthcare facility.
Specialized Nursing Certificate & Degree Programs:
Licensed Vocational Nurse Program:
- LVN Certificate Program
Registered Nurse (RN) Programs:
- RN Program (Associate Degree in Nursing)
- LVN to RN Program (Associate Degree in Nursing)
- 30-Unit Option Program (RN, non-degree)
Undergraduate Degree Program:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN)
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3200 N. San Fernando Rd., Los Angeles, California 90065, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.