CNA school in San Diego CA area: Nurse assistant training in Chula Vista, medical career training. Allied health school in Southern California offering home health aide classes & RN/ LVN nursing programs.
Eastlake Medical College: Situated just 10 miles south of San Diego, in Chula Vista CA, Eastlake Medical College is an allied health career training facility that provides an exclusive 22-day Nurse Assistant Training Program with daytime, evening and weekend study options are available. We also offer CPR/BLS Courses, Home Health Aid and NCLEX RN/LVN Review Program.
Conveniently located in downtown Concord CA, in the East Bay area (just 30 miles east of San Francisco), the American College of Nursing (ACN) provides a range of general and continuing education nursing and healthcare programs. Designed for students interested in beginning, or furthering, a career in the healthcare industry, our courses include a 12-month Vocational Nursing program, a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) course, a Psychiatric Technician Program, and more.
In addition to our general nursing courses, we also teach several Continuing Education (CE) courses for RNs, LVNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners, critical care nurses, EMTs, paramedics, and other individuals employed in health care services.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Located in Ventura CA, Career Care Institute (CCI) is a leading vocational medical training school.
We provide a range of accredited programs in popular medical career fields, including Medical Assisting, Nursing Assisting and Vocational Nursing. In addition, we are the only school in Ventura to offer the Limited Permit X-Ray Technician program.
CCI also has schools in Lancaster in Los Angeles County, and Moreno Valley in Riverside County.
We aim to ensures that our graduates are equipped with the necessary tools and knowledge to successfully meet the healthcare community’s increasing need for well-educated and trained health professionals today.
CCI is nationally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
In addition, CCI is institutionally accredited to offer non-degree programs.
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
Study to become a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician in San Bernardino CA!
Situated in Colton, San Bernardino County CA, just one hour east of Los Angeles, Tri Med Training Institute provides intensive allied health training programs. Courses include Phlebotomy Technician, and Medical Assistant training.
Becoming Certified as a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician, and having the experience placed on your resume, can help further your career when applying to nursing school.
Let HealthStaff Training Institute get you on the fast track to a new, rewarding, career in allied health or business!
Situated in Ontario, San Bernadino County CA, 35 minutes east of Downtown Los Angeles, HealthStaff Training Institute provides a range of career training courses in a variety of healthcare and business-related topics.
We are a professional, private vocational school that trains individuals into becoming efficient, capable allied health care or business professionals.
HSTi is dedicated to provide quality, entry-level vocational training in a relatively short period of time.