Nursing schools in Bay Area, CA: LVN school in Daly City, vocational nurse program, certified nursing assistant (CNA) classes in San Jose & Palo Alto for students in San Mateo County, Santa Clara County in Northern California.
Bay Area College of Nursing: Bay Area College of Nursing's main campus is located in Palo Alto, Santa Clara County CA with auxiliary sites in San Jose and Daly City. We serve students all across the Bay Area, delivering fully-accredited nursing & healthcare programs including Home Health Aide, Massage Therapy, Vocational Nursing and more.
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
Ventura Training Institute provides allied health / medical career training programs in Oxnard, in the heart of Ventura County CA.
Successful completion of our programs give graduates the opportunity to work in various parts of the medical field.
We offer a variety of medical training courses that you finish in only weeks, not months. Our goal is simple: To create a high quality learning experience for each student and to prepare you for a medical career.
All of our instructors are licensed nurses in the state of California and have years of experience in various medical facilities.
California College of Vocational Careers, Bakersfield
Courses / Programs
Conveniently situated in Bakersfield CA, California College of Vocational Careers (CCVS) is a locally-owned and operated vocational college. We provide certificate programs in the field of allied health, including Medical Assistant, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer and Administration Billing & Coding. In less than 9 months, you can earn an certificate that opens the door to a exciting new career! For your convenience, morning and evening classes are available.
Established in 1999, our practical education and training prepares students for successful careers and enter the health field with confidence and professionalism. Our training meets the constantly changing job requirements of today's health-related industries. We keep our class sizes small to ensure individual attention. We provide lifetime job placement assistance.
Our externship program gives you advantages over other prospective job applicants. While under the supervision of physicians, office managers, nursing staff, lab technicians and other allied professionals, you will receive on-the-job training. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Shepherd University was founded in 1999 with the vision of establishing an excellent program of Christian higher education in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Our School of Nursing is committed to educating adult learners to become competent nursing professionals who integrate Christian faith into their nursing practice. We provide a range of Certificate and Degree Programs including LVN, RN, BSN and MSN.
Our nursing programs are committed to preparing nurses that utilize a Christian worldview to integrate beliefs, values, ethics, and service in their personal and professional life.
Shepherd University is recognized by the State of California as an institution of higher education. We have state approval from Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) to confer the Licensed Vocational Nurse Certificate, the Associate Degree in Nursing, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Master of Science in Nursing Education.
San Diego Medical College provides allied health training programs in the Eastlake area of Chula Vista CA, just 10 minutes south of Downtown San Diego. We also have a campus in Miramar, 20 minutes north of Downtown San Diego.
We provide an exclusive 22-day Nurse Assistant Training Program with daytime, evening a study options are available.
Our Nurse Assistant Training Program prepares students to work in different medical settings and prepare them as well to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (also known as the State Board Examination for Nurse Assistant).
We also offer CNA & HHA continuing Education units, CPR/BLS Courses, Home Health Aid and NCLEX RN/LVN Review Program.
- NCLEX Review Program
- Nursing Assistant Program
- CNA & HHA ceu's
- CNA Review
- BLS Health Care Providers Course
- American Heart Association CPR
- CPR & AED & First Aid
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid
- ACLS Advanced Life Support
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Food Safety Manager
Study to become a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician in San Bernardino CA!
Situated in Colton, San Bernardino County CA, just one hour east of Los Angeles, Tri Med Training Institute provides intensive allied health training programs. Courses include Phlebotomy Technician, and Medical Assistant training.
Becoming Certified as a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician, and having the experience placed on your resume, can help further your career when applying to nursing school.