Agualivar Spanish School. Learn Spanish in Malaga: Go on holiday and Learn Spanish in Malaga with Agualivar Spanish School!
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Agualivar is a small and friendly family-run school headed by two enthusiastic Spanish teachers and sisters.
Our students live together with us and our family, sharing experiences and living a real immersion in Spain. Learn Spanish in Malaga with Agualivar has these advantages over other schools:
- Personalized and small groups (4 students maximum)- More than 10h of Spanish a day
-Live with a friendly and warm family off the beaten tracks
- Your teachers at your disposal around the clock!
- Activities, workshops and trips. Always in Spanish and with your teachers.
- Our school is located in a Beachfront Villa with gardens, pool and a nice environment.
- Superior accommodation with private bathroom
- And what is more important: Delicious mediterranean and healthy food. Our family grow fresh fruits and vegetables! ;)
Welcome to our school, GADIR, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. GADIR, founded in 1989, is an average-sized school where all the pupils, teachers and organisers know each other and call each other by their first names from the very first day. Here with us you will feel at home.
If you want to know how Spanish people live, if you want to learn Spanish and have fun, if you are looking for a school with a wide variety of courses and excellent academic level,then come and visit us !
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"
Located in the town of Cáceres in south-western Spain, Liceo Hispánico is an international Spanish language school that specializes in both the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language, and preparing teachers for Spanish language instruction. We offer short, medium, and long-term linguistic and cultural immersion courses specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals, companies, or organized groups. Additionally, we provide many housing options and organize tours to visit Spain. The school is open all year round and caters for all levels of students.
At our language school, we believe that the international atmosphere of the classrooms improve the learning process and we encourage the use of the Spanish language as the communication language between students from different nationalities. At Liceo Hispánico, everybody will be able to learn Spanish as well as make friends, get to know the Spanish culture and have a good time. The school organizes different out-of-school activities to encourage students to use course contents, know the spanish language in context, meet other students and citizens and feel part of the Spanish society.
Melibea is an organization dedicated to the promotion of the Spanish language and culture in the world. We provide intensive programmes of Spanish language and culture in La Coruña in north-west Spain (Summer) and in Sevilla in south-west Spain (Fall).
They are immersion courses of 40 hours of study and practice per week, designed for students of Spanish as a foreign language (ELE) who desire to progress quickly in their command of the Spanish language, and want to dedicate their time in Spain to take a closer look at the Spanish society and culture.
Each course has a limited student size of 8 to 10 people, so each of our students receives a close attention and a personalized dedication from our team.
Our method is different to that offered by other existing organizations, since we combine teaching in traditional classes with a program of workshops and immersion activities with local associations, promoting a direct contact with the Spanish society.
Solingua is a medium size, friendly Spanish School located in Puerto Marina on the Benalmádena Costa in the province of Málaga.
We provide a wide range of Spanish language courses to locally-based ex pats and international students. Choose from General Spanish classes, Intensive Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, and more.
Our school is only a 15 minute drive from Málaga International Airport and 100m from beautiful, sandy beach. It is a perfect spot to get to know the outstanding nature, history and tradition of Andalusia, one of the most fascinating Spanish regions.
Our efforts to provide the best and the most flexible Spanish Courses have been awarded with the Instituto Cervantes accreditation, not to mention hundreds of satisfied students who recommend us to their friends.
Spanish Courses in Solingua are a perfect solution for everyone who wants to learn Spanish and enjoy to the fullest their time on the sunny Costa del Sol.
We offer high quality courses focused on achieving our students´ linguistic goals and we prepare the materials according to students interests and needs, so that our classes are dynamic, engaging and fun.
- Intensive Spanish 20
- Intensive Spanish 25
- Intensive Spanish 30
- Super Intensive Spanish 20+5
- Super Intensive Spanish 20+10
- Cultural Spanish for Seniors 50+
- DELE Exam preparation course
- Intensive / Super Intensive Business Spanish
- Spanish for Costa del Sol Foreign Residents
- All courses are held from Monday to Friday in the morning or in the afternoon.
- 1 lesson is 55 minutes.
- Class groups are never bigger than 9 students (usually 3-5)
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.