Agualivar Spanish School. Learn Spanish in Malaga: Go on holiday and Learn Spanish in Malaga with Agualivar Spanish School!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Agualivar is a small and friendly family-run school headed by two enthusiastic Spanish teachers and sisters.
Our students live together with us and our family, sharing experiences and living a real immersion in Spain. Learn Spanish in Malaga with Agualivar has these advantages over other schools:
- Personalized and small groups (4 students maximum)- More than 10h of Spanish a day
-Live with a friendly and warm family off the beaten tracks
- Your teachers at your disposal around the clock!
- Activities, workshops and trips. Always in Spanish and with your teachers.
- Our school is located in a Beachfront Villa with gardens, pool and a nice environment.
- Superior accommodation with private bathroom
- And what is more important: Delicious mediterranean and healthy food. Our family grow fresh fruits and vegetables! ;)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Welcome to our school, GADIR, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. GADIR, founded in 1989, is an average-sized school where all the pupils, teachers and organisers know each other and call each other by their first names from the very first day. Here with us you will feel at home.
If you want to know how Spanish people live, if you want to learn Spanish and have fun, if you are looking for a school with a wide variety of courses and excellent academic level,then come and visit us !
Languagesforall is a language academy founded in 2014 by Marcia França in Pamplona in the north of Spain, with the aim of teaching foreign languages as well as Spanish for foreigners. We offer all types of training for foreigners:
- Course for all levels.
- Preparation for the DELE (Spanish for foreigners).
- Training course for ELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language).
- Conversation courses.
- Courses of 20 hours or 30 per week in group or individual.
- The courses can be 20 hours a week or more depending on the need of the student.
Pamplona, capital of the province of Navarra, is a city in northern Spain. It is known mainly for the celebration of the bullfights (Fiesta de San Fermín) that takes place in July. During this legendary party that lasts several days, the bulls chase the daring runners through the streets of the city.
Learn Spanish in Tenerife with Hesperia Language School!
Situated in the picturesque coastal village of El Medano in the south-west corner of the island, Hesperia Language School provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language immersion classes to students from around the world.
Our founder, Carmen Jorge, is highly qualified in linguistic studies, and has 17 years of experience as a Spanish teacher and head-teacher in Greece and Tenerife. Her and her team have the necessary skills to guarantee a high standard in the courses that take place at Hesperia.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
MISS - Marbella International Spanish School is located in the vibrant town of Marbella, one of Europe’s top holiday destinations and second home of people from all over the world.
MISS offers a wide range of Spanish language courses to both residents and visitors to match their expectations and needs.
In a very personalized way, our staff advises students on the best course for them and our high qualified teachers make sure that our students have the guidance and attention they need to fulfill their requirements, all in a friendly atmosphere.
With a maximum size of 6 students, the participation and relationship between students and teachers is facilitated.
Our steadily growing team is made up of people who believe in adapting their methods to the profile of their students and who have the necessary experience to do this successfully.
Our highly qualified teachers are native speakers with years of teaching experience under their belts. We only choose teachers who love doing what they do and are committed to sharing what they know with their students.