Children's summer camps in South Carolina: Engineering camps in Columbia for elementary school & middle school students. Technology summer programs for kids & teens with computer science, game design & LEGO Robotics classes, find day camps in Richland County SC.
South Carolina State Museum - Summer Camps: Is your child interested in engineering, science-related subjects? Enroll him or her in one of the South Carolina State Museum's hands-on Summer Camp programs. Located in downtown Columbia SC, the South Carolina State Museum provides a wide range of entertaining and educational summer camps for children.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
In partnership with Engineering for Kids, the museum offers a variety of 1-week day camps that focus on combining engineering and science with fun for all campers. Our camps focus on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) skills a fun and challenging way through hands-on learning. Convenient for kids from Darlington, Lee, Lexington, Richland, and Sumter Counties.
1-Week Engineering-Based Summer Camps: - Full day & half-day options available - Electronic Game Design: Invader Defense Game
- Momentum Madness
- LEGO: Rescue Mission
- LEGO: How Amusing
- LEGO: Mindstorm
- Survivor: Engineers Cove
- Heroes Week
- Game Design: Racing Games
- The Engineering of Food (Girls Only)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of South Carolina, one hour west of Greenville, Camp Chatuga is a traditional summer camp for boys and girls in Grades 1 through 11. We provide 1-4 week camp options where campers choose their own daily activities from over 20 available choices.
Daily Activity groups are kept small so each camper receives personal attention. Each evening at Camp Chatuga includes a fun-filled, entertaining activity for all to enjoy.
Our ratio of campers to staff is an outstanding 4 to 1. Chatuga strives to keep costs down without compromising quality or care, as it is our desire to make camp affordable for your family.
iD Tech Camps offers immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Summer programs include week-long, tech-related day camps for children ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), as well as 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18 (iD Tech Academies).
This unique tech camp environment unites students who often have similar interests, providing a foundation for new, long-term friendships. Students receive exposure to the industry’s best software (from Apple, Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Autodesk, and more), empowering and preparing campers for a real-world future in tech.
We recruit tech-savvy, energetic instructors from prestigious universities, and train them in-person. Our goal is to ensure that every location is comprised of experienced, returning camp counselors along with new individuals who bring a fresh perspective to camp.
“My son really enjoyed the camp! The director was very accommodating with me having to drop my son off late due to tutoring sessions. As parents, we were really impressed by the game he created.” - Lee W., Parent, Emory University
• Reach Cambridge offers UK & international high school students the opportunity to gain an invaluable academic experience through a spring or summer course in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• We provide unique and academically-rigorous residential programmes for students ages 14-18.
• Located just 50 miles north of London, students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our challenging and vibrant courses are designed to provide unique introductions to your favourite academic subjects at University level.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge in the south-east of England.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
• Our fun, summer programs help to prepare students for university, and students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Our programs are tailored to the individual’s study needs and enriched by an extra-curricular program.
• How better for your child to enrich and expand their school curriculum while gaining an insight into life at one of the world's top universities?
2 & 4-week Summer Camps 2020 in July & August:
• Business Management & Economics
• Computer Science
• ENG4U Grade 12 English
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• ESL for International Students
• Journalism & Media
• Liberal Arts
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Astronomy
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
• Are you searching for a quality Spanish or English language camp in the Houston area for your child or teenager this summer?
• Crossing Borders provides Spanish and English summer camps for cocal kids and teens (ages 7-17) and international ESL students at our language center in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our quality summer immersion camps take place in June, July and August, and are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer learning or improving in a second or third language. Our camp will improve your child's English or Spanish in only 6 weeks!
• During our English and Spanish summer camps kids are grouped according to age, level and language proficiency. They learn in full English or Spanish immersion settings from native speakers.
• Depending on their age and proficiency level they participate in reading, writing, listening and speaking activities. They also take part in arts and crafts, educational language games, songs, and learn in a fun interactive setting.
• Our English school on S. Mason Road in Katy, TX 77450 should be convenient for students & families to reach in the general West Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Pecan Grove, Fulshear, Mission Bend, Lakemont, Richmond, Fort Bend County, Sealy, Austin County, & Brookshire, Waller County TX.
Student Review: "Each of our son's teachers were sweet and caring and all native Spanish speakers. His Spanish grew by leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend Crossing Borders."