Summer Camps in New Hampshire: Academic summer programs in science,arts and humanities for high school, middle school students, Residential, day summer camps, SAT preparation, Elementary school summer programs
Phillips Exeter Academy Exeter Summer: Every summer, Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter, New Hampshire welcomes to campus some 700 students for five weeks of academic study, athletics, and exploration that carry participants far beyond the classrooms and the playing fields. We offer day and residential programs to students from the eight grade upwards from the US and overseas.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
If you are interested in five weeks of challenging study, five weeks of music, theater, art and athletics, five weeks of fun and friendships, then consider Exeter’s Summer Session. We look forward to welcoming you to the Academy this summer.
Courses / Programs:
The UPPER SCHOOL offers more than 100 courses of study for high school students entering grades ten and beyond. As an UPPER SCHOOL student, you have the freedom to design your own program of study: select any three courses you find appealing.
ACCESS EXETER, our program for students entering grades eight and nine, offers accelerated study in the arts and sciences. The ACCESS EXETER curriculum consists of six academic clusters.which consists of three courses organized around a central theme.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
iD Tech Camps offers immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including Southern New Hampshire University in Manchester, NH. iD Tech Camps in New Hampshire offers week-long, tech-related day camps for kids ages 7-12 & teens ages 13-17. Choose from a wide variety of exciting course topics such as Programming, Game Design, Java, Coding, Modding, and more. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in the tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore campus, and make new friends. With 8 students maximum per instructor, iD Tech Camps customizes the curriculum around you.
iD Tech Camps welcomes international students (minimum language requirement - Basic English). Students do not require a visa to attend any of the summer camps. iD Tech Academies throughout the U.S. also offers 2-week overnight 'iD Academy' programs for teens ages 13-18.
Parent Testimonial: “I’m proud of my daughter, especially in light of her never having programmed before. I see loads of growth just in one week and now really believe she has a future in programming.” - Laryssa K., Parent
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Programming with Scratch
- Adventures in Game Design - Platform & Racing Games
- Adventures in Game Design - Minecraft
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG Maker
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding - Minecraft
- RPG Game Design with Torchlight ll
- 3D Level Design - Portal 2 & Team Fortress 2
- FPS Game Design - Unreal Engine
Located 90 miles Northwest of New York City, International Riding Camp is a dedicated equestrian Summer camp for girls ages 7-17 who love horses and riding. Established in 1978, our camp provides an environment in which horse lovers can experience various riding disciplines: hunt seat equitation, cross-country jumping and polo. With camp stay options from 1-10 weeks, we offer a well rounded equestrian camp program along with water skiing, tennis, swimming and arts and crafts.
Our teaching techniques enable our students to experience success in graduated steps, promoting their self esteem and confidence. Since all of our campers love horses, their common interest allows them to make new friends right away.
New Hampton School-Accelerated English Language Program
Courses / Programs
New Hampton School (NHS) is an independent, college preparatory school for boarding and day students in grades 9-12, as well as to post-graduate year students. We are offering an Accelerated English Language Program (AELP) in the summer in New Hampton in Belknap County in the state of New Hampshire (30 miles north of Concord, NH & 90 miles north of Boston). The Accelerated English Language program is an all-inclusive American English language & culture immersion for high school-age students.
Through AELP, high school aged students are prepared to comprehend and speak American English through classes and summer activities. Students go beyond learning, enjoying the beauty of summer in New England. Choose a program from 2-6 weeks based on your schedule. This all-American experience for international high school students balances academic rigor with summertime activity.
The program provides a rich and demanding academic experience, but also the chance for focused high-achieving students to improve their English, make new friends, and taste the independence of American culture in a safe, nurturing comfortable, and supervised setting.
• NSL Mondial provides 3 exciting, quality English language immersion programs this summer in New York City for locally-based and international high students ages 13-17 from around the world.
• Our New York summer ESL immersion programs take place in Midtown Manhattan and Brooklyn, and include beginner to advanced level English classes, accommodation, meals, and a range of fun activities and excursions in the New York City area.
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that teaches all key English skills including speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary.
• Our New York programs have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from more than 20 different countries. This provides great opportunities for your teenager to practice his/her English outside of the classroom.
• We also provide a Winter English Camp in NYC for students ages 13-17 in December & January.
• Additionally, we offer a summer English language camp for children / youth (ages 7-15) in Miami Beach, Florida.
• We also offer ESL summer camps for juniors & high school students (ages 7-17 years old) in Boston, Massachusetts, and Los Angeles & San Francisco in California.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
Long Island City Kids Summer Camp is located in Western Queens on the western portion of Long Island, NY, 500 feet from East River (Subway line 7, "Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave"), serving families from LIC, Astoria, Sunnyside, Jackson Heights, Woodside, Forest Hills, Greenpoint and Midtown Manhattan. We are commited to providing an exceptional physical, intellectual and socially enriching experience for preschool age children and elementary school students up to the age of nine.
Our summer camp offers a wide range of sports activities for kids. Kids will jump, swing and tumble with coaches during gym, create masterpieces in the classroom and do so much more. These activities are planned on our athletic fields and beautiful green lawn. We will also offer swimming classes during summer camp.
We offer flexible enrollment options. Families have the advantage to enroll their children around their summer plans. A minimum of 2 weeks to start, up to a maximum of 9 weeks, or any combination in between. The more weeks you sign up for, the more you save per week. We are proud to offer swimming classes with Physique Swimming. Daily transportation will be arranged and included in price.
* Pre-School Alternative Enrichment program: Activities include Art, Gymnastics, Music and more for ages 2 - 3 years.
* Summer Camp for ages 3.5-6 & 6-9 years: Activities include Swimming, Art, Gymnastics, Music and lots of outdoor fun.
- Exciting sports activities: Jump, swing & tumble with coaches during gym.
- Create masterpieces in the classroom.
- A min. of 2 weeks to start, up to a max. of 9 weeks, or any combination in between.
- Swimming classes with Physique Swimming.
ISSOS, Summer School at Yale University, Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS at Yale University provides a unique opportunity for U.S. and international students to spend the summer in one of the USA’s top Ivy League Universities!
• Based on the campus of prestigious Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, we provide 3-week residential academic summer camp programs for middle school and high school students (ages 13-18) where you combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• Each student compliments his or her academic summer program option with one of our unique, in-depth elective summer courses, which are timetabled four afternoons per week.
• We offer our students the opportunity of an educational summer adventure of a lifetime where the focus is on personal safety and wellbeing, quality individual instruction & a unique international experience.
• Yale’s picturesque campus, set on 265 acres in New England, in northeastern United States, provides students with the opportunity to explore the many University buildings, shop in the small university town that plays host to some well known brands as well as other boutique shops, and enjoy the variety of cafes and restaurants.
• Disclaimer: The use of Yale University's name in this website is strictly for the purpose of identifying the location at which ISSOS is delivering the summer programs. ISSOS has no affiliation with Yale University and Yale University is not involved in or responsible for the quality, suitability, delivery or other aspects of ISSOS programs in any way.