Art schools in Orange County, California: Fine art colleges, media arts, culinary arts schools, cosmetology classes, beauty schools, professional makeup artist career training classes, fashion design degree programs, graphic design, interior design certification courses in Santa Ana, Anaheim, Irvine CA..
Conveniently situated in Orange CA, OC Pro Makeup Academy provide a range of make-up artist training classes. Taught by highly-trained and skilled instructors, our make-up courses include lots of hands-on, one-on-one instruction which is the ideal way to get the most out of the learning experience and ensure that you are able to put your new skills to use as soon as possible. Our comprehensive courses, top-notch instruction, and affordable rates are just the right combination to make your talent shine, allowing you to bring out the inner beauty of any subject!
At OC Pro Makeup Academy, we believe that hands-on training is the best way to learn. This is why we keep our classes small, with a maximum of six students. Working closely with our instructors, you'll be able to highlight all the natural beauties of any face, focusing on enhancement and creating a new, natural look for your clients. You will have access to the full professional kit including spatulas, makeup, shadows, brushes, etc..
The Colburn School is a non-profit independent institution located in downtown Los Angeles (across from the Walt Disney Concert Hall), and encompasses the Colburn School of Performing Arts (CSPA) and the Conservatory of Music (CCM). The CCM provides a range of music Certificate, Diploma & Degree programs, while the CSPA provides performing arts classes for children and adults from beginner to advanced levels.
The Conservatory of Music is a highly-selective college offering classical instrumental music training at the baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate levels. Concerts of dance, drama, mime and music performances are offered to the public throughout the year.
The CSPA is a community-based school that provides music, dance and drama training from introductory to advanced levels to students from ages preschool through adult.
Spray Tan Education offers comprehenisve one-day Certificate courses in Spray Tanning and Teeth Whitening in the Sacramento / San Francisco areas. Our intensive courses give you all the tools to you need become a professional spray tan or teeth whitening technician. Get certified in one day and start your own business!
We pride ourselves in providing the best sunless tanning and teeth whitening training in the industry. No experience or prior training is required. Our in depth training programs will have you spray tanning/teeth whitening like a pro in no time. If you are looking to work for yourself, meet lots of new people, and make an easy income - then enroll today!
Yale MFA director Andrew Wood offers reasonably-priced acting classes in Hollywood / Los Angeles based on his training at the Yale School of Drama with Evan Yionoulis and Earl Gister. The course is aimed at the serious student of acting, advanced or beginner, who wants to reflect on his or her craft and scrutinize his or her notions of what acting is about.
His class will help students of all levels to do this. The technique he teaches is Stanislavsky-based, but the most important insights he offers are refinements or radical clarifications of Stanislavsky arrived at by his teachers at Yale.
These insights have not yet been written about to speak of, and are not widely known. And they probably never will be that widely known, because you can't really learn them from a book. You need someone to make it live before your eyes.
A few topics covered in the class may be somewhat familiar to the experienced student, but everyone will encounter several very provocative challenges to their notions of the craft of acting over the course of the ten weeks, guaranteed.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Conveniently located in the heart of Glendale CA, just 10 miles north of Downtown Los Angeles, AML Academy is a quality make-up school that offers a wide range of professional make-up artistry courses including 'High Definition' specialities in beauty, fantasy, Avanti grade, and airbrushing. We also provide a range of hair styling courses in celebrity and print hair styling for bridal, fashion, runway and television.
Our founder, Alice Atakhanian, opened the doors of AML Academy to future artists, and has graduated over 50 students since it's opening in 2009. Her students learn all the secrets of make-up artistry and hair styling and she doesn't hold anything back from them.
Kirk Baltz is an acting coach in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with 15 years experience in teaching acting classes. His studio is located in San Bruno in San Mateo County. He also offer acting lessons in Los Angeles. Kirk's work as a private acting coach has assisted many working actors with developing a sharper auditioning technique. His weekend acting workshops have been taught in major cities across the U.S. while his on-camera classes in LA have helped many beginning actors to gain a better understanding of film acting. He is currently offering a Two-Day Audition / Cold Reading Technique Workshop which is suitable for all levels of actors. Space is limited for this workshop.
- Two-Day Audition / Cold Reading Technique Workshop which is suitable for all levels of actors.
- Private Coaching Workshops and Training Techniques for Actors.
- One day to five week sessions.
- Online and phone coaching now available.