University degree in Sydney NSW: MBA programs in Australia. Bachelor's & master's courses in HR management, business administration, nursing, marketing, accounting & finance, graduate diploma & certificate courses for Australian & international students. Study abroad programs in Australia, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra...
Australian Catholic University: Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a public university that offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, as well as graduate certificate and diploma programmes. We are located in North Sydney, a suburb and commercial district on the Lower North Shore of Sydney (approximately 3 kilometres north of the Sydney central business district) in NSW. The North Sydney "MacKillop" campus hosts more than 3,100 students, including over 1,700 international students. We produce high quality graduates with the skills, knowledge and values for success and leadership in the global environment.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degree Programmes & Graduate Certificate & Diploma Programmes at Our North Sydney Campus:
Undergraduate Bachelor's Degree programmes in the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance: * Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Environmental Science: * Bachelor of Environmental Science * Bachelor of Environmental Science (Honours)
- Human Resource Management: * Bachelor of Human Resource Management * Bachelor of Human Resource Management (Honours)
- Information Systems Technology: * Bachelor of Business Information Systems * Bachelor of Business Information Systems (Honours)
- Marketing: * Bachelor of Commerce * Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) * Bachelor of Marketing * Bachelor of Marketing (Honours)
- Nursing: * Bachelor of Nursing * Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) * Bachelor of Nursing (Practice Leadership)
- Physiotherapy: * Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Postgraduate Master's Degree programmes, MBA programmes & Graduate Certificate & Diploma programmes in the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance: * Graduate Certificate in Accounting * Graduate Certificate in Financial Counselling * Graduate Diploma in Accounting * Master of Accounting * Master of Accounting (Advanced) * Master of Accounting / Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Administration: * Graduate Certificate in Business Administration * Graduate Diploma in Business Administration * Master of Business Administration (MBA) * Master of Business Administration (MBA Advanced) * Master of Business Information Systems / Master of Business Administration (MBA) * Master of Human Resource Management / Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Human Resource Management: * Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management * Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management * Master of Human Resource Management * Master of Human Resource Management (Advanced) - Information Systems Technology: * Graduate Certificate in Business Information Systems * Graduate Diploma in Business Information Systems * Master of Business Information Systems * Master of Business Information Systems (Advanced)
- Management: * Graduate Certificate in Global Leadership * Graduate Certificate in Management of Not-For-Profit Organisations * Graduate Diploma in Global Leadership * Master of Global Leadership * Master of Global Leadership (Advanced) * Master of Global Leadership / Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Marketing: * Graduate Certificate in Marketing * Graduate Diploma in Marketing * Master of Marketing * Master of Marketing (Advanced) * Master of Marketing / Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Research Degrees: * Master of Philosophy * Doctor of Philosophy * Master of Nursing (Research) * Master of Midwifery (Research) * Master of Exercise Science (Research) * Master of Education (Research) * Doctor of Education
Diploma Program: * Diploma in Business Information Systems
Additionally: * Short Training Courses * Vocational Education Training (VET) * Pathway Programs * English Language Courses * Online Courses * Individual Units
Central Queensland University (CQU) with locations in Brisbane, Bundaberg, Emerald, Fiji, Gladstone, Gold Coast, Hong Kong, Mackay, Melbourne, Noosa, Rockhampton, Singapore, Sydney, is a national award-winning leader in the international education sector. Almost half its students are international, representing over 130 countries at CQU campuses in the heart of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Graduates receive among the highest starting salaries in the country and give CQU the highest possible rating for the positive graduate outcomes. The Graduate Council of Australia ranked CQU in Australia's Top 10 Universities based on the success of our graduates gaining well paid, full time employment. CQU also has the highest ranking for cultural diversity and the proportion of credit given for TAFE studies. The 2005 edition of the "Good Universities Guide" awarded CQU a 5 star-rating for: Positive Graduate Outcomes, Cultural Diversity, International Enrolments, Proportion of Credit for TAFE studies.
Based in six cities across Australia, Navitas Workforce Solutions is a national business training organisation that provides quality vocational education in a wide range of business areas such as finance, accounting, sales, management communication. At NWS, we provide programs onsite at our modern facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Geelong, Perth and Brisbane, as well as offering some of our accredited programs online.
With over 20 years experience, NWS is an government-accredited training organisation that delivers customised programs to large organisations and individual participants. NWS gives you the option to choose how your program is delivered using a combination of our learning options. This flexibility allows you to balance family, life, and work commitments. Our staff has the knowledge and expertise to access government funding for your training, provided certain criteria are met.
Based on the latest adult learning principles, we’ve designed our training to be fun, exciting and highly interactive. We provide unique and innovative learning tools which complement our style of training, so you will come away with the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your goals.
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL) based in Sydney, New South Wales, is a provider of quality international education with a unique approach of learning led by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. We offer a range of accredited Commerce and Information Technology courses as well as Service and Hospitality courses like Electronics and Communications and Commercial Cookery, which are sequentially delivered with TAFE NSW Sydney Institute.
The Australian Institute of Commerce and Language is a Registered Training Organization and our courses are accredited and recognized by all relevant government bodies and educational institutions. AICL have won both national and state awards for excellence in delivery and our contribution to industry and the skills shortages in Australia. As we have students from over 50 countries from around the globe, our students are exposed to a vast range of cultures that enrich their life and open up a new network of international contacts that will further their future careers.
Boomerang Australia Studies is an educational agency established in 1999. Our head office is based in downtown Sydney, and we specialise in study opportunities in Australia. We represent many of the top language schools & higher education institutions (universities & career colleges) throughout Australia offering academic programmes to international students including university degrees, foundations studies, vocational training & English language courses in locations including Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart in Tasmania, and on the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Brisbane, Townsville, Airlie Beach in Queensland, and more. We also have branch offices and representation in Lyon and Paris, France, and Italy.
Our primary role is that of facilitator assisting those who wish to study in Australia. To ensure the quality of the institutions we work with, we have visited all the providers we represent and offer a wide range of educational programmes in Australia. Our advice and assistance is free in English, Spanish, Italian, French and Turkish.
The main advantage of applying through us is that our services cover all the steps of your study in Australia.
Edith Cowan University in Perth, Australia is a contemporary university providing quality tertiary education for the students of today. We pride ourselves on being supportive, flexible and relevant to the real world. At ECU, we recognise people with passion and potential, offering the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence.
ECU offers the freedom to match your potential and aspirations with a wide range of study options through more than 400 undergraduate and postgraduate courses. We also offer a variety of courses for study off-campus and through partnerships with reputable education providers nationally and internationally.
The University has two metropolitan campuses in Mount Lawley and Joondalup and also serves Western Australia’s South West region from a campus in Bunbury, 200 km south of Perth.
We offer a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in these study areas:
- Biology, Chemistry & Environmental Science
- Communications & Arts
- Computer & Information Science
- Engineering & Technology
- Exercise, Sport & Health Sciences
- Law & Justice
- Nursing, Paramedicine & Midwifery
- Psychology & Social Science
- Sport, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Teacher Education
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
Charles Sturt University (CSU) Study Centres - Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education.
We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
-Diploma of Business
-Diploma of Information Technology
-Associate Degree in Business Studies
-Associate Degree in Information Technology
-Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
-Bachelor of Business Studies
-Bachelor of IT
-Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
-Master of Business
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)
-Master of Professional Accounting
-Master of IT