International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students:
Take the first step towards an exciting new career in the fast-growing travel and tourism industry! The International Career Institute (ICI) provides online travel and tourism courses taught at ICI Diploma and ICI Advanced Diploma certification levels to students in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, the UK, USA, and around the world who wish to fast-track their career in travel and tourism. Designed in partnership with industry professionals, our comprehensive courses allow you to learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office. If you have ever thought about making holidays your life and if you love working with people, studying travel and tourism online with ICI may be the ideal solution for you!Email: Contact us belowOnline Travel & Tourism Courses:
- ICI Diploma and ICI Advanced Diploma levels
• Gain the knowledge and practical skills you need to succeed in the dynamic travel and tourism sector.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a travel and tourism consultant, manager or operator.
The average time within which students complete studies is:
- ICI Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- ICI Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in. The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Topics covered include:
- Tourism Defined
- The Tourism System
- The Development of Tourism
- Tourist Destinations
- The Tourism Product
- The Tourism Industry
- Economic Issues in Tourism
- Socio-cultural and Environmental Impacts
- Tourism planning
- Alternative Tourism
- The Future of Tourism
- Receive & Process Reservations
- Access & Interpret Product Information
- Sell Tourism Products Services
- Source & Provide Destination Information & Advice
- Communicating Effectively With Tourists
- Setting Up a Tourist Business
Further Study Options:
• Students of our Travel & Tourism course may also be interested in further studies with ICI within our wide range of Business, Management, and Human Resources faculties.
Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
• "I learned so much from this program! Thank you for the help and practice in teaching me about travel and tourism management ."