International boarding schools in Europe: Boarding schools in Austria, Vienna IB international school for boys and girls. American & British co-ed private schools in Vienna. Senior residential secondary school education & junior boarding for elementary/ primary school students. High school year abroad programs in Switzerland, UK, France, Italy..
AMADEUS International School is a private day and boarding school in Vienna, Austria based in a secure, enclosed environment with a modern, purpose-built boarding facility. The first international boarding school in Vienna, our programmes are designed for primary, middle and secondary school students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. We warmly welcome students from around the world regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, race, or physical ability.
Our quality academic programmes include the high honors-level IB Diploma, as well as the standard-level High School Diploma programme, both of which are taught in English.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5-10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6. By 2015, we will offer all K-12 grades.
Our boarding programmes offer a 'Home Away From Home' atmosphere and include weekly or semester boarding to international students and local students. All of our premises are completely renovated to state-of-the-art boarding standards.
Academic Programmes - Boarding options available from Grade 6:
- Primary School and Middle School programmes
- High honors-level IB Diploma programme taught in English for secondary school students
- Standard-level High School Diploma programme taught in English for Grades 7-12
- Professional classical music education
Boarding school features:
- Day boarding and Full boarding are available; weekly boarding is possible upon request
- Purpose-built boarding facilities
- Full-time boarding staff & security
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Italy, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
EduKick - Football / Soccer Boarding Schools & Programs
Courses / Programs
EduKick is a leading worldwide soccer / football organization that provides international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps in the UK / England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Mexico and the U.S.
Our soccer boarding schools & educational programs aim to equip young student soccer players (boys & girls) for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
As well as being prepared for a competitive international soccer environment, our students also have the opportunity to learn a deep appreciation for a new language and culture.
EduKick believe that living, studying and training in a foreign country is an invaluable experience that a player will never forget and the benefits of such an experience will be embedded positively into that individual for the rest of his or her life.
As professionals, soccer fanatics and fathers, EduKick's founders wanted to create a program that instilled a sense of independence and pride in students for having experienced international travel, structured language study, cultural excursions, and professional soccer training.
Student Testimonial: “I thought the EduKick camp was amazing! I got to meet lots of new people. The soccer training and both of the full day excursions were fantastic! Thanks for the great experience.” - Lucas, age 13
AMADEUS International School Vienna, the first international boarding school in Vienna, Austria provides private, K-12 day and boarding programmes (from Grade 6) for students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. Our school and on-campus boarding facilities are situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna, in a secure, enclosed environment that warmly welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10. Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).
Located in the County of Kent, just east of London, Rochester Independent College (RIC) is a progressive alternative to conventional secondary education with a happily distinctive ethos.
Accepting day students from the age of 11 and boarders from 16, the focus is on exam success in a lively, supportive and informal atmosphere. Students are encouraged to be themselves and achieve exam results that often exceed their expectations.
The College has an atmosphere closer to university than school. About 65 of the College's 280 students are boarders. Our Halls combine the informality of a university residence with the supervision and pastoral support appropriate for young adults.
The College offers students the opportunity to thrive in an atmosphere of managed independence, and acts as a stepping stone between school and university.
Students who are 15 are considered if their 16th birthday falls within the first half term of the academic year. College accommodation is in either single or double rooms. All rooms have a direct telephone and internet connection.
RIC is accredited by the ISC (Independent Schools Council) and a member of the Independent Schools Association.
Testimonial: “I was so impressed with all the classes & teaching I saw and came away with a very positive view of the College, its ethos & aspirations for the students. The priority of teaching & learning was foremost and the students projected such a positive attitude towards their studies”
- Peter Read, Education Advisor
Situated in Langley, Norfolk, just 10 miles south-east of Norwich in south-east England, Langley School is a day school, boarding school and sixth form for boys and girls ages 10-19. We provide a full and comprehensive secondary school and university prep curriculum alongside Full Boarding, Weekly Boarding, Flexi/Occasional Boarding, and Day Boarding options.
Langley School exists to provide a first-class, all round education within a friendly, inclusive and supportive community. By focusing relentlessly on improving standards our students will learn to be independent, valued citizens and develop their abilities to the full.
We select co-educational boarders and day pupils, based on their overall potential, who are prepared to benefit from and be active partners in the continued success of Langley private schools.