MBA in Arizona: Graduate business programs in Tucson, accelerated master of business administration degree with specializations in management, finance, economics & marketing. Executive MBA for working professionals, evening MBA program in Pima County, southeast of Phoenix AZ.
The Eller College of Management at The University of Arizona: Located in Tucson, Arizona, in the southwestern region of the United States, The Eller College of Management is an accredited Business School at the University of Arizona offering a Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. Other options include the Accelerated, Evening, Dual-Degree, and Executive MBA programs. According to the latest U.S.News & World Report national rankings, the Eller MBA is ranked No. 59 among all MBA programs in the country; No. 5 in Management Information Systems (MIS) and No. 13 in Entrepreneurship.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program specializations:
- Business Communications
Further MBA options include: - Executive MBA
- Dual-Degree MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA program
- Study Abroad
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, Tempe in the Phoenix Metro area is one of the largest business schools in the United States with 190 faculty, 1,500 graduate students and more than 5,600 undergraduates. The school is internationally recognized for its leadership in business education and is highly regarded for its renowned faculty and their research productivity.
The W. P. Carey MBA Program offers four options for individuals seeking to earn an MBA on a full-time or part-time schedule. Besides the full-time course of study, students can select an option that offers flexible course meeting dates, times and locations through evening, executive or online formats. Each program offers a core business curriculum supplemented with additional coursework in elective areas.
The nationally ranked W. P. Carey School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Located in Tucson, AZ, The University of Arizona Graduate School offers extensive opportunities to pursue Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Programs in Engineering, and other career fields. Our wide range of graduate certificate & degree programs in Engineering include Chemical, Civil, Environmental, and Aerospace Engineering options, among many others.
The University of Arizona ranks 28th in the country for the number of PhDs awarded annually in recent years. Many of our graduate programs are ranked among the top twenty-five in the country. The University of Arizona is one of the nation's top 20 public research institutions, enabling graduate students to work with leading researchers and providing an ideal environment for graduate study.
We place high priority on interdisciplinary studies, we strongly promote intellectual and cultural diversity, and we encourage international exchange. All of these add important value to graduate degrees from our institution.
The Graduate College provides central support and leadership to serve, oversee, and advance all aspects of the graduate enterprise at the University of Arizona.
Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Engineering Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Eng
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mine Production and Information Technology
- Rock Mechanics
- Systems Engineering, and many more...
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
CIBU – California International Business University
CIBU is one of the few nationally accredited, private, international universities. Located in the heart of downtown San Diego, CIBU offers a specialized educational program leading to a Doctor of Business Administration DBA, a Master of Business Administration MBA, a Master of Science in International Management MSIM, and upper division classes leading to a Bachelor of Science in Management BSM.
CIBU is accredited by the Accredited Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award bachelor’s, and master’s and doctorate degrees. ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Based in Flagstaff, and with satellite campuses throughout Arizona, Northern Arizona University is a public university that offers over 140 different undergraduate degree programs that will prepare you for career disciplines such as Computer Science, Health Sciences, Nursing, Accounting, Finance, Criminal Justice, and more. In addition to our Bachelor Degree programs, we also provide Masters, Doctoral, and Certificate programs. Some of our degree offerings can also be taken online through distance learning.
Our programs link you to expert faculty who will know you by name. Undergraduates have opportunities for graduate-level research, internships, co-ops, and hands-on learning.
The Northern Arizona University mission is to provide an outstanding undergraduate education strengthened by research, graduate and professional programs, and sophisticated methods of distance delivery.
Northern Arizona University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The university values and promotes an ethnically rich and diverse university community and graduates individuals who are prepared to contribute to the social, and environmental needs of a changing world.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Modern Languages
- Chemistry and Biology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Technical Education
- Health Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Social Work
- Information Systems
- Marketing, and many more...
Certificate, Masters, Doctoral & Online Degrees also available
Based in San Bernardino County, California, LP Solutions offers in-person, webinar, and e-Learning courses in Loss Prevention to students from around the world. Our courses were developed for the individual interested in getting into the interesting Loss Prevention market. In addition to our dedicated course, we also offer Loss Prevention Consulting Services to small business owners looking to increasing their profits and lowering their losses.
Our Loss Prevention training course is designed to get you in the job market right after class. Our basic Loss Prevention Agent course is ideal for those looking to break into the Loss Prevention field in an entry-level position. As well as special seminars held throughout the US and Canada, we can hold any of our class in your local area.
For those unfamiliar with Loss Protection - the focus generally includes shoplifting and embezzlement by store staff. "Loss Prevention" or "LP" is used to describe a number of methods used to reduce the amount of all losses and shrink often related in the retail environment.
Introduction to Loss Prevention Certification Course - study options:
- e-Learning / Online
- LP and the Law
- LP Corporate Structure
- Retail and Corporate LP
- Duties and Expectations
- Loss Prevention Fundamentals
- Elements of Proof
- Methods of Theft
- Approach and Initial Contact
- Powers of Arrest
- Report Writing
- LP Technology
- Dishonest Employees
- Resume Workshop