Dance lessons in Foster City, CA: Dance school for kids in San Mateo County, ballet classes for young children. Preschool dance program covering tap dancing, jazz & creative movement, dance teacher for preschoolers in the San Francisco Bay Area, close to Palo Alto, Menlo Park & Redwood City.
Small Fry Dance Club: Located in Foster City in San Mateo County, CA, Small Fry Dance Club offers a preschool dance program designed to give young students a survey style class that covers basics in tap, ballet, jazz, creative movement, and yoga. Our goal is to help each student find a place for dance in their life. No matter what the degree of each child's dance goals, discovering movement should be nothing but empowering. Through dance, Small Fry teaches children to be creative, physically fit, flexible, confident, and artistic.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Small Fry Dance Club was founded by Jana Chapeton in early 2007. We have had 1000 plus students come through the program at over 20 different schools. We have also been nominated as "Best Dance School" by Best of The Bay TV (2009).
Preschool Dance Program:
- Our classes cover the basics in tap, ballet, jazz, creative movement, and yoga.
- We offer kids exposure to different dance disciplines while helping to develop their motor skills.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
SJG School of Music is located in Campbell in Santa Clara County, CA and is proud to serve music lovers throughout the Campbell, San Jose and Silicon Valley communities. We offer quality individual and group lessons in many popular disciplines such as Cello, Clarinet, Drums, Electric Bass, Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Voice and Woodwinds for students of all levels and experience. Beginners are very welcome.
Our teachers are degreed and / or working professionals with years of knowledge and experience to offer their students. We offer a FREE consultation lesson with no-obligation to enroll. Schedule your free lesson now!
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Located in North Hollywood CA, just off the Hollywood Freeway, Laurel Hall School & Early Childhood Center provides a relevant and challenging Day School curriculum in a warm family atmosphere to students in Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through 8th Grade.
Our Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle School programs prepare students academically and socially to be successful in the high school of their choice. We offer well rounded programs highlighting art, fine arts, sports, integrated technology, solid core academics, an Early Childhood Center (ECC) and a fantastic range of summer programs.
Laurel Hall has been providing our unique mixture of camaraderie and affordability for over 65 years. Both our Early Childhood and Day School teachers are highly qualified educators, selected for competence in their subject field, Christian dedication, and diversity of experience and background.
Laurel Hall School and Early Childhood Center operates under Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA), and is accredited by the Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Little Kingdom is a one-of-a-kind progressive daycare and learning center right in the heart of Encinitas in the North County area of San Diego County, approximately 25 miles north of San Diego. Dedicated to providing an impressive, clean, fresh and safe environment that supports development and learning for children, Little Kingdom, a day care facility like no other, is the right place for your children.
With a locally owned and operated child development center, licensed by the State of California Department of Social Services, Little Kingdom aims to provide developmentally progressive, appropriate, safe activities to develop each child socially, emotionally, physically, linguistically and cognitively through child guided exploration. We offer child care for ages six weeks to twelve years.
We have uniquely designed facilities to give your child the highest quality of attention and learning in a safe & nurturing environment with fully qualified teachers who can create connections that will last a life time. Little Kingdom is the difference between babysitting and certified child care.
- Child care programs for ages six weeks to twelve years
- We provide a safe and nurturing environment that supports development and learning for children
- We provide developmentally progressive, appropriate & safe activities
- We aim to develop each child socially, emotionally, physically, linguistically and cognitively
- Open 6:30 am - 6:30 pm, Mon - Fri
- We also pick up and drop off from schools
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks served
- Potty training available
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
With two dedicated school locations in the San Jose / South Bay Area, Pasitos School runs private Spanish immersion preschool programs for toddlers and young children ages 2-5.
Kids in our Young Explorer and Preschool programs learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic.
Our Reggio Emilia-based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings; Our children learn while they are having fun because it is interesting to them.
Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
Pasitos offers flexibility in scheduling around you and your child’s needs. We focus on the whole child to ensure their needs are met.
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care