Soccer programs in Los Angeles CA for young kids: West Los Angeles children's soccer classes / fitness program for preschool kids, elementary school age. Weekend soccer sport programs & fitness activities for kids, private soccer coach, football lessons close to Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverely Hills, Hollywood area..
SoccerKidsUSA: Based in West Los Angeles CA, SoccerKidsUSA provides fitness programs for kids that introduce preschoolers and elementary school students (ages 2.5-10) to the exciting game of soccer, and help them to develop their skills. Taught by passionate and talented coaches, we offer weekend soccer sessions, year-round soccer league and private soccer lessons for boys and girls.
Email:Contact us below
Our programs are held in West Los Angeles, convenient for kids in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, Westwood, Hollywood, Santa Monica and surrounding areas.
- Crestwood Hills Park - 1000 Hanley Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90049
- Cheviot Hills Park - 2551 Motor Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90064
Soccer Programs for Kids:
- SoccerKidsUSA Weekend Sessions - for boys and girls ages 2.5 - 6
- SKUSA League - Year-round soccer league for boys and girls ages 6-10
- Semi-Private & Private Soccer Lessons
We also offer basketball classes for kids ages 4-6.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Located in Ojai, California, south of Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, Oak Grove School offers innovative early childhood, elementary, junior high school programs, a college-preparatory high school, and a family-style boarding program all nourished by the educational vision of its founder, philosopher and educator J. Krishnamurti. Small classes in a natural environment are guided by experienced teachers who encourage discovery and inquiry while supporting exceptional academic, creative and personal growth.
203 day and boarding students attend Oak Grove School. The student to faculty ratio is 5:1, with an average class size of 14. The school is fully accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Oak Grove School offers space to grow, guidance to develop intellectually and creatively, and support to help students understand themselves and the world around them. It prepares its students for college, and for life.
Co-Educational Pre-K-12 Day & Boarding School Programs:
- Day Program
- Boarding Program for 7th, 8th Grade and High School Students
- Early Childhood Program
- Toddler Program
- Preschool Program
- Kindergarten Program
- Elementary School Program
- Junior School Program
- High School Program
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Little Kingdom is a one-of-a-kind progressive daycare and learning center right in the heart of Encinitas in the North County area of San Diego County, approximately 25 miles north of San Diego. Dedicated to providing an impressive, clean, fresh and safe environment that supports development and learning for children, Little Kingdom, a day care facility like no other, is the right place for your children.
With a locally owned and operated child development center, licensed by the State of California Department of Social Services, Little Kingdom aims to provide developmentally progressive, appropriate, safe activities to develop each child socially, emotionally, physically, linguistically and cognitively through child guided exploration. We offer child care for ages six weeks to twelve years.
We have uniquely designed facilities to give your child the highest quality of attention and learning in a safe & nurturing environment with fully qualified teachers who can create connections that will last a life time. Little Kingdom is the difference between babysitting and certified child care.
- Child care programs for ages six weeks to twelve years
- We provide a safe and nurturing environment that supports development and learning for children
- We provide developmentally progressive, appropriate & safe activities
- We aim to develop each child socially, emotionally, physically, linguistically and cognitively
- Open 6:30 am - 6:30 pm, Mon - Fri
- We also pick up and drop off from schools
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks served
- Potty training available
Located in the heart of Noe Valley in Central San Francisco, St Philip's School offers small class sizes to students from all walks of life in classes Kindergarten to 8th grade. Low student-teacher ratios give students the individual attention they need to excel in all aspects of the school curriculum.
Up-to-date mobile technology laboratories and a recently remodelled library give students both traditional and contemporary access to information as they prepare for the future. St Philip's School addresses the unique, spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and academic needs of our students.
Eastside College Preparatory School is an independent, co-educational, college preparatory school providing middle school & high school education in East Palo Alto in San Mateo County, CA. Our school serves students from populations that are historically under-represented in higher education. We serve families throughout the Palo Alto, Redwood and Menlo Park communities. Every student at Eastside receives financial aid. Eastside College Preparatory School is a member of and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
At Eastside, the school day begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends, officially, at 5:00 p.m., though many students choose to stay on campus into the evening to study and complete their homework assignments. In between are classes, lunch, more classes, and afternoon tutorial.
Students also enjoy a wide choice of electives, clubs, and sports. A spirit of enthusiasm and camaraderie pervades the campus – students work hard during the extended school day, but they also have fun.