Cosmetology & beauty schools in Ontario: Makeup classes in Toronto, make-up artist training courses, airbrushing makeup workshops, private makeup classes for beginners, hairstyling classes, esthetician schools, salon career training programs in GTA, Mississauga, Brampton, Ottawa, Hamilton, London, Markham..
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha, Hamilton ON
2.The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for professional or private makeup classes in Toronto & GTA?
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff, Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer, provides quality, intensive makeup artist certification programs and eyelash classes through our exclusive mobile beauty and makeup courses & bootcamps in Toronto & GTA.
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or to learn new makeup skills for personal use, we may provide an ideal option for you!
• Our mobile makeup classes are also available in the following areas in Ontario: Brampton; Mississauga; Vaughan; Etobicoke; London; Scarborough; Pickering; & Barrie ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in downtown Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors. Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON,which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Aviva also offers in-class spray tan training in Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec.
• In addition to our 1-day certification programs onsite, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton, throughout Ontario & nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided"
• Patti, Mississippi
A multiple award-winning makeup artist, Vicki Millar provides private makeup lessons to new and established makeup artists across Toronto and the GTA / York region.
Private makeup lessons are available in Vaughan, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, and Richmond Hill. In addition, Vicki offers makeup classes in Barrie and Orillia.
Conducted in the comfort of your own home or venue of your choice, lessons are comprehensive, current and always fun.
They are designed to provide quality, up to date, and professional advice available on the market today. Each lesson is approximately 2 hours in length.
Serving the Greater Toronto Area, Vicki is a certified professional makeup artist and hair stylist with vast experience. She qualified in hair styling with The Wella Studio in London UK, and graduated from one of Europe’s most prestigious makeup schools.
Her unique combination of creative artistic talent and a strong business background make her much sought after in Toronto’s competitive fashion and bridal industry.
She is an award-winning wedding makeup artist and hair stylist, and her work can be seen in numerous fashion and bridal publications.
Private makeup lessons for aspiring & experienced makeup artists:
- Private Airbrush Makeup Lesson
- The Basics of the Makeup Business
- Enter The Bridal Market Quickly and Effectively
Private makeup lessons for individuals:
- The Complete Makeup Lesson
- The Flawless Face
- Teen Makeup Lessons
- Makeup Lesson for Mature Women
- All About The Eyes
- Get Your Sexy Back
- Advanced Makeup Lesson
- Bridal Makeup Lesson
- Corporate Makeup Lessons for Business Women
Located in Toronto ON, Paramita Academy of Makeup Inc. is dedicated to introducing the world of makeup artistry to students internationally. The students benefit greatly from the one-on-one teaching system offered at Paramita Inc. with a maximum of eight students per class.
Jessica (the instructor and owner of Paramita Inc.) is there to constantly guide you and give constructive criticism. The small class sizes allow Paramita Inc. to train students in the one week bootcamp. There is a maximum of 4 students working at a time, with a 4-1 ratio.
It is Paramita Inc.'s purpose to teach Makeup Artistry to both beginners and experienced Makeup Artists through our one-on-one Bootcamps. Our commitment is to exceed our students expectations and encourage the evolution of every artist's individual style.
We understand that the students' ultimate goal is to work in the field of their choice. Paramita Academy of Makeup Inc. provides a comfortable and professional environment for students, with an instructor who is passionate about makeup artistry and relays this enthusiasm onto her students.
"Choose a job you LOVE, and you will never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
6.Complections College of Makeup Art & Design (C|MU), Toronto
Courses / Programs
Complections College of Makeup Art and Design (C|MU) creates the new faces of the global entertainment and fashion industry.
Based in the heart of Downtown Toronto, we are a private career college, unique within Canada, that offers highly specialized courses in make-up artistry for film, theatre, television and fashion.
C|MU is an industry leader, influencing the direction of make-up artistry worldwide through the accomplishments of our graduates and the notable activities of our instructors and staff.
Attracting students from across the country and around the world, C|MU is the only makeup school that offers courses in all seven disciplines of makeup artistry.
Specialized areas of study include character and special makeup effects, creature design and prosthetics, theatrical makeup design, and fashion photographic makeup. C|MU is committed to providing unparalleled training for the next generation of makeup artists worldwide.
Located in Brampton ON, and also serving Toronto, Mississauga, and surrounding areas, Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is an accredited beauty school that provides quality make-up classes and beauty career training. We also welcome international students from around the world.
With certificate and diploma programs beginning every 2-3 months, our classes are offered full-time, part-time, and evenings to best fit your schedule. Financing is available for students who qualify.
All Body Pro instructors are qualified and highly experienced in the Aesthetics & Cosmetology industry. To ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need, we keep our class sizes small. We maintain a superior curriculum which is constantly updated to reflect the latest trends and techniques.
You will be taught through in-class training, seminars and comprehensive practical training in our established spa and student clinic, which caters exclusively to female clients. This provides you with the opportunity to apply your knowledge, while gaining experience and confidence, which ultimately empowers you to be job-ready upon graduation. We also provide job placement assistance.
Our makeup courses are held in a studio environment with special attention put on revolutionary beauty products, ranging from the industry favorites including Bobbie Brown, MAC, Nars, Sheihdo, Smash Box, Turroco, Jordane and more.
Based in Etobicoke in West Toronto, and serving students throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Face Time with Daniela provides beauty and makeup training courses in-class, at your home, or at your chosen location.
Learn how to apply makeup easily and with the right products for your skin tone and lifestyle. Skip the makeup counter & sales pressure and invest in yourself.
Utilize your new skills to perfect your look for professional outings, black tie events, photography and video, and even for your wedding day.
Based in Toronto ON, Global Online Makeup Lessons provide personal, one-on-one makeup lessons taught online via Skype from an award winning makeup artist.
Our founder, Vicki Lea Millar, is an award winning professional makeup artist and hair stylist. With over a decade in the beauty industry Vicki is a highly sought after expert within the fashion, commercial and bridal industries in both Europe and Canada.
Vicki offers global online makeup lesson teaching covering all ages and ethnicities.
Study options / classes include:
- The 40+ Online Makeup Lesson
- Teens & Pre-teens - From Basic to Advanced Teaching
- The Basics - Learn the Basics of Makeup Application
- Eyes Only Makeup Lesson
- Bridal Makeup Lesson
- The Polished & Professional Makeup Lesson
10.Donato Academy of Hairstyling & Aesthetics, Toronto
Courses / Programs
Located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada, Donato Academy of Hairstyling & Aesthetics offers a full time hairstyling program leading to Certificate of Qualification (license) which is presented in four elements. Each element, similar to a “semester”, presents the student with progressive levels of theory and practical techniques. The first three elements of the program introduce the beginner to the basics of hairstyling, customer service and salon operations preparing the student for the fourth and final element, namely practical salon.
Practical Salon is a course in the program in which the students have the opportunity to work in the Academy Salon 35+ hours per week offering all learned services to salon guests. Reputation is another key reason to choose Donato. John Donato is the mastermind and visionary behind the Donato brand. John's client list includes Elle, Chatelaine, Flare, Club Monaco, Danier Leather, Pantene, Coca Cola and L'Oreal to name a few. Our academy is recognized by the MTCU (Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities).
Hairstyling Program leading to Certificate of Qualification (license) with four elements of study - basics of hairstyling, customer service, salons operations and practical salon.
Topics covered include:
* Hair & Scalp Analysis
* Health & Safety in the Salon
* Customer Service and Building a Clientele
* Finishing and Styling Techniques
* Basic & Advanced Cutting Techniques
* Basic & Advanced Colour Techniques
* Chemical Services: Perms, Relaxers and Smoothing Systems
* Salon Operations