Mary Reid International Spa Academy, Edinburgh: Mary Reid International Spa Academy, located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Internationally Recognised Beauty and Body Therapy Courses: Diploma, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Levels: - Part-time Beauty Therapy & Spa Academy Courses:
Part Time Beauty Specialist Diploma Modules: These diploma modules can lead to the Mary Reid and ITEC qualifications. CIDESCO is also available if both Beauty Specialist and Body Therapy are studied.
- Beauty Specialist with Electricals - Beauty Specialist - Holistic Body Massage
The prestigious CIDESCO Diploma is awarded to candidates who have passed the CIDESCO examinations and given proof of having gained at least 600 hours work experience in a beauty centre/salon.
- Full-time Beauty Therapy & Spa Academy Courses: Full Time Spa Therapy & Beauty Diploma: The most comprehensive – and most popular- of our courses. Students study a wide range of subjects, in both beauty therapy and body therapy. This is ideal for school-leavers and those looking to change careers and can lead to a highly successful career for our graduates. Full Time Beauty Specialist with Electrotherapy: This diploma module can lead to Mary Reid and ITEC qualifications, and if studied along with Body Therapy, the CIDESCO qualification also. Holistic Massage Diploma: The foundation course for Complementary Therapy, introducing a thorough understanding of anatamy & physiology - Short-term Beauty Therapy Courses: Pedicure Short Course - 2 1/2 Days: A pedicure is more than just a pampering treatment; as well as being sheer bliss for the feet it is an excellent way of maintaining the health and well-being of our feet whilst also improving the cosmetic appearance of the feet and nails. Warm Strip Waxing - 4 day Course in Depilation: Hair removal is a popular salon treatment , one which has been used for centuries for the removal of superfluous hair growth on the face and body. Make-Up Introductory Course - 2 Days: A straightforward introduction to the practical application of a basic make-up.
Manicure Short Course - 3 Days: Manicures are one of the most popular treatments and there is a high demand for therapists with good manicure skills. Make-up Master Class- 1 Day: Make-up master classes - aimed at beauty therapists and aspiring make-up artists.
- Postgraduate Beauty Therapy Courses: Spa Therapy Postgraduate Course: A fantastic new post graduate course in Spa Therapy. The course provides students with an ITEC Diploma that would be an appropriate addition to your qualifications while enhancing your career opportunities in the every growing spa world.
Hot Lava Shells Training Course: Discover for yourself the benefits of Lava Shell Massage, the hottest new eco treatment to reach our shores. This includes one day's training and stock needed to perform the Lava Shell treatments. To attend a Lava Shell training course you will need to have Swedish Massage and Anatomy & Physiology recognised qualifications. Indian Head Massage Course - 4 Days: Indian Head Massage is a treatment which dates back over a thousand years and is based on the old Ayurveda techniques practised in India. Injury Prevention Massage Course - 4 Days: This course is designed to deliver a deep tissue massage without the risk of producing strain upon the therapist’s hands and wrist joints. Additionally: Day and weekly courses for students with no prior qualifications.
* All courses offered are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School.
London Guildhall College is located in the City of Westminster in Central London and consider ourselves one of the best colleges in London, England for overseas students. We are affiliated with the best universities in the UK to provide external education programmes, degrees, diplomas and training. We offer advice on immigration procedures for international students as well as special offers, discounts, rewards and free books.
Our courses are organised in consultation with international institutions to cover most of the popular fields in today's industry.. The end result is courses that are of a high quality and in direct relevance to their field. Areas of study include business administration (including MBA degree program); Accounting (ACCA certification courses); Computing; Travel, Tourism & Hospitality as well as English for international students.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for learning and personal and professional development, make a difference a diffirence both you and community.
- Business Management
- Business Administration (including MBA)
- Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
- Digital Art
- English for International Students
- Foundation Degree
- Security Industry Training Organisation (SITO)
Situated in Wisley, Woking, 14 miles south west of London, Surrey, England, the Royal Horticultural Society is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Our goal is to help people share a passion for plants, to encourage excellence in horticulture and inspire all those with an interest in gardening. We offer programs in Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture. We also organise walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
We promote our commitment to gardeners and gardening through inspirational flower shows and events, gardens, advice, research, learning & education, our role in community horticulture and much more. We provide gardeners with a practical understanding of the science that underpins gardening, to improve their experience. We develop ideas on best practice in gardening that meet the needs of gardeners while respecting the environment. Our research yields practical benefits for gardeners at all levels of experience and interest.
Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture covering a wide range of horticultural subjects from plant propagation to garden planning; Continuing Professional Development. We also offer walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
Inspired Beauty Salon & Training School, South Yorkshire
Courses / Programs
Inspired Beauty Salon and Training School, based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, UK, provide in-house beauty training courses throughout the whole of Britain. Inspired Beauty has over ten years' experience in beauty therapy, and we never teach more than five trainees per class. All certificates are approved and recognised by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and the British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (BABTAC).
Do you want to start an exciting new career in the fields of logistics, supply chain management or international trade? Distance Learning College and Training are the UK's leading specialist provider of accredited distance learning in these fields. Based in Durham, our certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses are available to students throughout the UK and around the world.
With award-winning tuition from industry expert tutors and an industry-leading 97% pass rate on all courses over the past 5 years, we have helped students in over 40 countries to study for the qualifications they need to progress in their careers.
All of our courses are accredited by globally-recognised professional institutes, ensuring that you are learning up-to-date, relevant skills and knowledge that will help push your career to the next level.
Wiltshire College, based on four main campuses in Chippenham, Lackham, Salisbury and Trowbridge and with divisional centres in Calne, Castle Combe, Corsham, Devizes, Malmesbury, Melksham, Warminster and Westbury all located in Wiltshire, southwest England, offers a wide range of full-time, part-time further and higher education courses in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others.
We provide a foundation year for international students wishing to study in UK, apprenticeship courses for students, as well as offering provision for employers through our dedicated Employer Responsive Team. All of our full-time higher education programmes are validated by one of our partner universities. We work closely with the University of Bath, the Royal Agricultural College, Bath Spa University, Bournemouth University and the University of the West of England. As a student you are entitled to access their extensive learning and leisure facilities as well. Our qualifications are vocationally specialised and prepare you for careers in business, commerce and industry.
- Full-time, Part-time Further & Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others
- Foundation Year for international students wishing to study in UK (with Bath University)
- Apprenticeship Courses
- Employer Responsive Team with training in specific areas
Hadlow College is Kent's premier land-based college and one of the top three such colleges in the United Kingdom. Our primary aim is to offer high quality education across all levels and curriculum areas and we benefit from a dedicated and hard working team of people who are passionate about their subject.
The College has three campuses across Kent, the main site being at Hadlow near Tonbridge with two satellite sites at Mottingham in South East London and Canterbury which serve North West Kent and East Kent respectively.
Hadlow College offers a number of degrees and vocational qualifications in subjects such as agriculture, garden design, horticulture, equine studies, landscape management and animal conservation. In addition, because we have links with the University of Greenwich you'll benefit from access to a thriving international community and use of their range of resources and social events.