Mary Reid International Spa Academy, Edinburgh: Mary Reid International Spa Academy, located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Internationally Recognised Beauty and Body Therapy Courses: Diploma, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Levels: - Part-time Beauty Therapy & Spa Academy Courses:
Part Time Beauty Specialist Diploma Modules: These diploma modules can lead to the Mary Reid and ITEC qualifications. CIDESCO is also available if both Beauty Specialist and Body Therapy are studied.
- Beauty Specialist with Electricals - Beauty Specialist - Holistic Body Massage
The prestigious CIDESCO Diploma is awarded to candidates who have passed the CIDESCO examinations and given proof of having gained at least 600 hours work experience in a beauty centre/salon.
- Full-time Beauty Therapy & Spa Academy Courses: Full Time Spa Therapy & Beauty Diploma: The most comprehensive – and most popular- of our courses. Students study a wide range of subjects, in both beauty therapy and body therapy. This is ideal for school-leavers and those looking to change careers and can lead to a highly successful career for our graduates. Full Time Beauty Specialist with Electrotherapy: This diploma module can lead to Mary Reid and ITEC qualifications, and if studied along with Body Therapy, the CIDESCO qualification also. Holistic Massage Diploma: The foundation course for Complementary Therapy, introducing a thorough understanding of anatamy & physiology - Short-term Beauty Therapy Courses: Pedicure Short Course - 2 1/2 Days: A pedicure is more than just a pampering treatment; as well as being sheer bliss for the feet it is an excellent way of maintaining the health and well-being of our feet whilst also improving the cosmetic appearance of the feet and nails. Warm Strip Waxing - 4 day Course in Depilation: Hair removal is a popular salon treatment , one which has been used for centuries for the removal of superfluous hair growth on the face and body. Make-Up Introductory Course - 2 Days: A straightforward introduction to the practical application of a basic make-up.
Manicure Short Course - 3 Days: Manicures are one of the most popular treatments and there is a high demand for therapists with good manicure skills. Make-up Master Class- 1 Day: Make-up master classes - aimed at beauty therapists and aspiring make-up artists.
- Postgraduate Beauty Therapy Courses: Spa Therapy Postgraduate Course: A fantastic new post graduate course in Spa Therapy. The course provides students with an ITEC Diploma that would be an appropriate addition to your qualifications while enhancing your career opportunities in the every growing spa world.
Hot Lava Shells Training Course: Discover for yourself the benefits of Lava Shell Massage, the hottest new eco treatment to reach our shores. This includes one day's training and stock needed to perform the Lava Shell treatments. To attend a Lava Shell training course you will need to have Swedish Massage and Anatomy & Physiology recognised qualifications. Indian Head Massage Course - 4 Days: Indian Head Massage is a treatment which dates back over a thousand years and is based on the old Ayurveda techniques practised in India. Injury Prevention Massage Course - 4 Days: This course is designed to deliver a deep tissue massage without the risk of producing strain upon the therapist’s hands and wrist joints. Additionally: Day and weekly courses for students with no prior qualifications.
* All courses offered are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School.
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Pitman Training Centres offer a wide range of IT and business skills certificate and diploma career training courses in our award-winning London centres at Bank and Oxford Circus. Whether you want training for yourself or are resourcing on behalf of your company you will find a large portfolio of courses all ready to go, best-practise methodology, great course materials and a truly people-focussed culture to make sure it is just right for your needs.
To give your organisation the cutting edge means choosing relevant blended learning solutions to make things happen faster and more effectively. With the track record and the resources to tailor training to any office or business skills need, we've probably got the answer you are seeking right now. For busy people, there is a choice of self-managed learning, tutor-led options at our venues or on-site and many online options available at your desk, home or our training centre. Full-time or part-time, the choice is yours..
* Type in 2 Days
* Teeline Shorthand for Beginners
* Executive PA Diploma
* Legal Secretarial Diploma
* Medical secretarial Diploma
* Secretarial Diploma
* Accounting Technician Diploma, *Bookkeeping & Payroll courses
* Executive PA & Personal Assistant qualifications
* Microsoft 2003 & 2007
* IT Professional
* ILEX Level 2 & 3
Cheadle & Marple Sixth Form College is one of the largest and most successful Sixth Form Colleges in the country. With modern campuses in Cheadle and Marple, Stockport in the Greater Manchester area, the College offers a wide range of academic, vocational and work-based courses for school-leavers and adult learners of all ages within a friendly learning environment. Both campuses have a thriving and colourful learning environment and offer a broadly similar choice of courses for all the community.
Over 500 full and part time courses available. There are successful Sixth Forms at both Cheadle and Marple and a wide range of flexible courses for adults at both campuses that include; Art and Photography, Business, Finance & Law, Home & Interior Design, Fashion, Tailoring & Embroidery, Crafts, Languages, Dance & Drama
Northumbria University is one of the UK's largest and most respected modern universities and offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees to UK-based students and international students from around the world. Located in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne in north-east England, we welcome students from a wide variety of countries including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South East and East Asia, Latin-America and the Indian Sub continent.
We offer two university preparation (pre-sessional) courses for international students. The International Foundation Programme is a full-time course that begins in September and lasts for two semesters. It has been carefully designed to meet the needs of students whose qualifications and English language skills fall below the entry requirements for their chosen Bachelors degree.
Our English and Study Skills course is aimed at students whose academic qualifications meet the requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate course, but whose English language level falls below the entry requirements of the academic course you wish to join. This course is also offered in summer for either 11 or 6 weeks.
Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four, specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses and Make-Up Courses for complete beginners and for more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques.
We specialise in the nail and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest techniques and products on the market. All our Beauty Training Courses are accredited by the Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT), a UK-based company offering both membership and insurance solutions to beauty therapists. ABT is designed by therapists, for therapists, in order to give your qualification real credibility in the workplace.
Our accredited courses run regularly at all four London training centres, and are just a few minutes away from the District Line tube stations.
Students To Lawyers (STL) training and employment, in London, UK, is a paralegal agency offering professional short courses accredited by the Institute of Paralegals. Located near Battersea Park on the south bank of the River Thames, our 5-week courses (2 evenings per week) are for beginners and experienced paralegals. We also run a clerks / paralegal agency where we get work from solicitors and local government authorities on a freelance basis.