Mary Reid International Spa Academy, Edinburgh: Mary Reid International Spa Academy, located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Internationally Recognised Beauty and Body Therapy Courses: Diploma, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Levels: - Part-time Beauty Therapy & Spa Academy Courses:
Part Time Beauty Specialist Diploma Modules: These diploma modules can lead to the Mary Reid and ITEC qualifications. CIDESCO is also available if both Beauty Specialist and Body Therapy are studied.
- Beauty Specialist with Electricals - Beauty Specialist - Holistic Body Massage
The prestigious CIDESCO Diploma is awarded to candidates who have passed the CIDESCO examinations and given proof of having gained at least 600 hours work experience in a beauty centre/salon.
- Full-time Beauty Therapy & Spa Academy Courses: Full Time Spa Therapy & Beauty Diploma: The most comprehensive – and most popular- of our courses. Students study a wide range of subjects, in both beauty therapy and body therapy. This is ideal for school-leavers and those looking to change careers and can lead to a highly successful career for our graduates. Full Time Beauty Specialist with Electrotherapy: This diploma module can lead to Mary Reid and ITEC qualifications, and if studied along with Body Therapy, the CIDESCO qualification also. Holistic Massage Diploma: The foundation course for Complementary Therapy, introducing a thorough understanding of anatamy & physiology - Short-term Beauty Therapy Courses: Pedicure Short Course - 2 1/2 Days: A pedicure is more than just a pampering treatment; as well as being sheer bliss for the feet it is an excellent way of maintaining the health and well-being of our feet whilst also improving the cosmetic appearance of the feet and nails. Warm Strip Waxing - 4 day Course in Depilation: Hair removal is a popular salon treatment , one which has been used for centuries for the removal of superfluous hair growth on the face and body. Make-Up Introductory Course - 2 Days: A straightforward introduction to the practical application of a basic make-up.
Manicure Short Course - 3 Days: Manicures are one of the most popular treatments and there is a high demand for therapists with good manicure skills. Make-up Master Class- 1 Day: Make-up master classes - aimed at beauty therapists and aspiring make-up artists.
- Postgraduate Beauty Therapy Courses: Spa Therapy Postgraduate Course: A fantastic new post graduate course in Spa Therapy. The course provides students with an ITEC Diploma that would be an appropriate addition to your qualifications while enhancing your career opportunities in the every growing spa world.
Hot Lava Shells Training Course: Discover for yourself the benefits of Lava Shell Massage, the hottest new eco treatment to reach our shores. This includes one day's training and stock needed to perform the Lava Shell treatments. To attend a Lava Shell training course you will need to have Swedish Massage and Anatomy & Physiology recognised qualifications. Indian Head Massage Course - 4 Days: Indian Head Massage is a treatment which dates back over a thousand years and is based on the old Ayurveda techniques practised in India. Injury Prevention Massage Course - 4 Days: This course is designed to deliver a deep tissue massage without the risk of producing strain upon the therapist’s hands and wrist joints. Additionally: Day and weekly courses for students with no prior qualifications.
* All courses offered are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School.
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech, since our foundation in 1986, we have risen to become a major global provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries, offering educational training, consultancy and auditing services. We offer In-house training on our clients premises, any course can be tailored to suit your precise needs. We also offer residential training courses at various locations and countries including UK, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, USA, etc.
Our services are the first choice of major multinationals and small start-up ventures on every continent, and all are given with one aim in mind: to train your people to the highest standards and offer the best possible advice to contribute to your company's success.
We also provide auditing, consulting and training services for the Medical Devices Industry.
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
In-house & Residential training courses include:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biotech
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Change Control
- Contract Manufacture and Testing
- Clean Rooms
- Deviation Reporting
- Good Distribution Practice
- Management Issues
- Plasma Products
- Quality Management Systems
- Research and Development
- Regulatory Issues/Pharmaceutical Law
- Risk Management
- Starting Materials
Located in Polegate and located just 5 miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne and 30 minutes from Lewes.
The Canine Studies College offers City & Guilds in Dog Grooming and Animal Training and courses in Canine Behaviour, Dog Training Instruction, Canine First Aid and to both UK and international students.
The College operates within a set of 'Core Teaching Values' to ensure students leave with a combination of excellent theory underpinning their chosen topic, combined with excellent practical application and skills training.
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
Students To Lawyers (STL) training and employment, in London, UK, is a paralegal agency offering professional short courses accredited by the Institute of Paralegals. Located near Battersea Park on the south bank of the River Thames, our 5-week courses (2 evenings per week) are for beginners and experienced paralegals. We also run a clerks / paralegal agency where we get work from solicitors and local government authorities on a freelance basis.
Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four, specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses and Make-Up Courses for complete beginners and for more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques.
We specialise in the nail and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest techniques and products on the market. All our Beauty Training Courses are accredited by the Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT), a UK-based company offering both membership and insurance solutions to beauty therapists. ABT is designed by therapists, for therapists, in order to give your qualification real credibility in the workplace.
Our accredited courses run regularly at all four London training centres, and are just a few minutes away from the District Line tube stations.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management