Mary Reid International Spa Academy, Edinburgh: Since 1954, the Mary Reid International Spa Academy has been at the forefront of education and beauty therapy in the UK. We are located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses. The school offers a vibrant learning experience and an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning, both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Internationally Recognised Beauty and Body Therapy Courses:
Diploma, undergraduate & postgraduate levels:
Beauty Training Studio in Croydon, South London, is a beauty school offering individual certificate courses in manicure, pedicure, gel & acrylic nail extensions, fiberglass & silk nail wrap, nail art, body waxing and eye lash extensions. Our courses are conducted by experienced instructors with many years of experience, which guarantees the proper use of time during the course.
Not without significance is the fact that training is mostly an individual one (max. 4 students per instructor). Working time and the program is tailored to the needs of the student. At Beauty Training Studio your satisfaction is our primary goal.
When you successfully complete your training you will receive The Beauty Training Studio certificate which allows you to obtain Public Liability insurance so you can start offering treatments to paying clients.
P4B Training is a small, friendly training establishment offering accredited nail & beauty certificate & diploma courses. We are based in the small, picturesque village of Finningley, which lies along the A614 road, about 6 miles from the centre of Doncaster in South Yorkshire. Finningley is located just a few minutes from Robin Hood Airport, the M18 and the A1.
P4B Training caters for complete beginners and experienced beauty therapists alike, and has training classes to suit all. Our nail courses are set out so that you can start at the level you are currently at, without having to sit through subjects you already have a qualification in. We are a totally independent training establishment.
Our manicure and pedicure course is as indepth as NVQ level 3 in beauty and is a pre-requisite some of our nail courses. On this course you will also learn Anatomy and Physiology, as we believe this is a must for all nail technicians.
Our educator has been in the industry for over 15 years and has run her own beauty therapy business for more than 10 years. She is an EZ Flow master artist nail technician, fully qualified beauty therapist, holistic therapist, along with being a qualified teacher.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Previous students have gained places at Oxford, Cambridge and other universities to study Veterinary Science, Physics, Computing, Mathematics and other subjects. Students study in a particularly safe environment and are part of a small, friendly and professional working atmosphere.
Most students enter the College to prepare for GCSE and GCE Advanced examinations, but other examinations are possible, and the College prides itself on being able to cater for a wide variety of subjects.
- GCSE Course - the one or two year course is for students wishing to take a broad range of subjects in preparation for further study.
- A-Level Course: the GCE A-Levels may be studied over one or two years. Any number of subjects may be taken, and individual programmes are arranged. Students can opt for full-time or part-time status.
Do you want to start an exciting new career in the fields of logistics, supply chain management or international trade? Distance Learning College and Training are the UK's leading specialist provider of accredited distance learning in these fields. Based in Durham, our certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses are available to students throughout the UK and around the world.
With award-winning tuition from industry expert tutors and an industry-leading 97% pass rate on all courses over the past 5 years, we have helped students in over 40 countries to study for the qualifications they need to progress in their careers.
All of our courses are accredited by globally-recognised professional institutes, ensuring that you are learning up-to-date, relevant skills and knowledge that will help push your career to the next level.
At Regent's School of Fashion & Design, we aim to provide a career-focused education that will support you to develop your creativity, plus the practical and intellectual skills you will need to work in the contemporary design industries.
Our innovative and challenging fashion and design programmes blend theoretical understanding with practical, hands-on experience of your chosen subject. We aim to develop a fusion of creativity and business acumen in our students to ensure that you are well prepared for work in the real world. Personal attention is central to the way that we teach. Small classes allow us to offer you an exceptional level of support, guidance and encouragement.
Many of our staff are practising industry professionals, bringing real-world experience to your learning. The Regent's School of Fashion & Design is located on Marylebone High Street, fittingly an up-market location known for its many design-led boutiques, interior shops and cafes. This vibrant part of Central London is home to artists, musicians and entertainers.