Colleges in UK: Tutoring in Macclesfield, A-level tutors, GCSE courses in Cheshire, exam revision programmes, A-level tutoring service, GCSE exam retakes, part-time, full-time tuition in the North-West of England for adults, teenagers...
Macclesfield Tutorial College: Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Macclesfield is a thriving market town in south Cheshire, surrounded by beautiful countryside. It is situated on the main railway line from Manchester to London and close to motorway links with Manchester and Birmingham.
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Creating world class skills for beauty, supporting employers, building opportunity, transforming lives. LCBT is the Centre of Vocational Excellence (CovE) for Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care. We engage industry consultants, sit on industry boards, consult with employers, conduct research, develop specialist programmes, deliver world class training, provide business support and place people in jobs!
Located on Great Marlborough Street, Soho, City of Westminster, Greater London at LCBT we continually strive for excellence in our training and in our support for businesses and in this way we promote and grow the Beauty Industry as a whole. We always say, we don't run courses, we train for industry and there is a big difference. Quite simply, we want you to have the best experience possible when training with us. This experience will then allow you to achieve all of your goals in this wonderful, exciting industry and make your aspirations a reality.
We offer a wide range of course in Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care including Beauty Therapy NVQ (Level 1 to 3); Diploma in Retail Beauty Consultancy. We offer Workshops such as Health & Safety; The Law and How Regulations will Affect your Business; Promote Additional Products & Services to Clients; Develop & Maintain your Effectiveness at Work. We also provide short courses in Epilation; Massage; Waxing Techniques; Fashion Makeup; Thermo Stone Therapy; Manicures and Pedicures and other topics.
Located on Bow Road, London Borough of Tower Hamlets in East London, East London Beauty Academy offers Level 2, 3 and 4 ITEC international diploma courses in beauty, make up, massage, hair removal, skincare, manicure and pedicure, eyelash tinting and eyelash extensions, nail extensions, spa body treatments, anatomy and physiology as well as intense pulsed light treatment (IPL) and laser courses. We have a selection of 1-6 day foundation courses in beauty therapy, which will give the student a BABTAC Qualification which can then be used to seek employment or start a small business enterprise.
East London Beauty Academy has been established as a beauty school and salon since April 2008. Our goal is to produce the best Beauty Therapists regardless of sex, age, ethnicity or religion. We are aware of the demands that modern society places on people and therefore have designed our courses to meet those needs. We also have online courses for students who want to do the course but are not able to come in during the week days. We also have links with the community and train young girls within the community who have a desire to enter into the beauty field but have no means of funding.
- ITEC Diploma Courses:
* Beauty Specialists with skincare, manicure, waxing etc
* Nail Art
* Body Treatments including Swedish body massage
* Facial Electrical Treatments such as Steam & Brush Cleanse
* Indian Head Masage
* Microdermabrasion Treatments
* Nail Art
* Nail Technology
* Spa Body Treatments including bodymasks & wraps
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatment
- BABTAC Courses in make up, massage, eyelash tinting & extention etc
- Online Courses
Located in Salisbury, south east Wiltshire in the south of England, approximately 80 miles from London and 23 miles north of Southampton, Wiltshire College Salisbury offers a unique blend of education and training to individual students and businesses throughout south Wiltshire and beyond. Whilst many of our students study full time at the College, an even greater number study with us part-time in their schools, work places, in community facilities, at Wiltshire College Salisbury. The focus of our business is in providing a high quality, relevant range of courses and training which meet the needs of our community.
For many of our students their time at Salisbury is the bridge to achieving their goals and every year we celebrate their success - whether at Graduation in the splendour of the Cathedral, at work, at school or at our awards night, we recognise the achievements of our students and the pleasure we have gained from working them. Come and see why 9 out of 10 students would recommend Wiltshire College Salisbury to a friend and why Ofsted consider the way we look after our students as “outstanding”.
Fulltime and Parttime Further and Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in Business, Computing, Construction, Engineering, Media, Art and Design, Performing Arts, Administration, Higher Education, Health Care, Sport, Travel and Toursim and many more. We welcome international students.
Pitman Training Milton Keynes is located in Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire in south-east England within easy access of transport links to London, Northampton and Bedfordshire. Pitman Training has a long and proud history that began with one shorthand school in 1870. Today with more than 100 independent Pitman Training Centres all over the UK, Ireland, the Middle East and Mauritius, we are unique in being the oldest and longest running secretarial and business skills training company.
We provide top quality training in Secretarial, Accountancy, Business, Office, IT and Web design skills. Training is carried out in a flexible, self-paced style so that you can choose when you train. This allows you to complete diplomas in as little as 9 weeks as full time study or take up to 12 months if you have other commitments such as work or family.
- Secretarial Training
- Accountancy Training
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Business Management
- Web Design
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Sage Line 50
- Basic Book-keeping
5E Ltd has been providing IT training and work-based learning for local students in London since 1998. We aim to improve access to high quality education and employment through accredited training, enterprise and employment programmes and promise to provide a high quality, relevant service tailored to meet the needs of all our students.
5E Ltd has 8 centres in North and East London including Tottenham (Selby Road), Enfield (Pegamoid Road), Colindale (Edgware Road), Wood Green (Coburg Road), Ilford (Clements Road), Stratford (Broadway), Barking (Wakering Road) and Edmonton (Edmonton Green).
The high quality of delivery is proven by our high success rates of getting people into jobs. In 2008, 60% of learners with severe barriers to employment gained sustainable jobs after attending employability training courses with 5E.
Our training centres are equipped with the latest technology and resources to serve our learner’s needs for ICT training, job search provision, basic skills training and work-based learning.
Basic Skills Training & Short Courses
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses
- National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs)
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Basic IT Skills
High Level IT Networking & Professional Courses:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- VMware VCP vSphere 4.1 (Virtualisation)