Cosmetology Schools Canada: Make-up artist training Calgary, Beauty school Alberta, Hair stylist courses, Makeup artistry course, Esthetics classes, Fashion styling, Image consulting, Airbrush lessons, Esthiology training in Calgary AB
Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design, Calgary: The Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design (NiiMD) is located in Calgary, Alberta. We offer comprehensive makeup, hairstyling and fashion courses with a strong emphais on hands-on application. These programs provide an excellent grounding in the fundamentals of your trade and the necessary skills to excel in the makeup / fashion industry. Numa is an institute of higher education, creativity and expression. As beauty is timeless and interchangeable so is the method in which we choose to educate and express our individuality. It is our mission to empower our students with confidence, skill and creativity. We also have a training school in Edmonton.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- Essential Makeup
- Advanced Fashion Makeup
- Studio Hairstyling
- Special Effects Makeup
- Teen Fashion Fridays
- Styling and Image Consulting
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada (Edmonton Area)
Courses / Programs
Located just 15 kilometers east of Edmonton, in Sherwood Park AB, the Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada is one of the top Medical Laser Training and Beauty Schools in Alberta for esthetics and cosmetology studies.
Our general Aesthetics Program, and Advanced Clinical Aesthetics Program are designed to give students a solid background in Aesthetic skills as well as Medi Aesthetics treatments like microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation. Our programs are taught with the top of the line equipment, skin care and mineral make-up.
We also have a school in Red Deer, Alberta, near the midpoint of the Calgary-Edmonton Corridor.
If you are looking to free your imagination with a career that involves a passion for creativity, LaSalle College Vancouver can provide you with the skills to launch your career. Students are able to follow their passions and satisfy their vision of design. We provide you with the knowledge and resources to push your limits, maximize your learning and fully develop your talent. We strive to stimulate the creative force of each student and prepare the student to meet the needs of the industry.
We offer Diploma programs in Fashion Design & Merchandising, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Animation, and Jewellery Design. Our aim is to provide our students with training to assist them to acquire the skills and techniques required in today's design industry.
Our small class sizes enhance the student’s learning opportunities and provide extensive student/instructor interaction. We provide a supportive, nurturing learning environment with industry experienced instructors. LaSalle College Vancouver is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia.
LOLART art school offers a variety of professional art classes and camp activities for children, teens and adults of every skill level. We have schools conveniently located in Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough and North York in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. Our art classes are on-going so you may register at any time for a semester or school year. Summer & March break camps are available.
LOLART aims to provide a challenging and rewarding program with a focus on arts. Our goal is to ensure sound learning opportunities for all students and foster academic excellence needed for university. Our well-balanced art courses aim to develop students’ full potential of creativity, ability to express and communicate artistically and build up students solid foundations for more intensive and specialized study
Classes are in small sizes and taught by highly qualified teachers with a wide range of experience and differentiated instructional and assessment strategies. Our classes will help you to master rich techniques or excel in particular subject matter (cartooning, mythological creatures, animals, landscape, portraits and more) while you are working in a relaxed classroom environment.
- Professional Art Foundation - for adults, teens & kids ages 10+
- Professional Art Advanced - for adults of all levels & teens ages 14+
- Pre-professional Art Foundation - for kids ages 4-5 and 6-7
- Pre-professional Art Intermediate - for kids ages 7-9
- Pre-professional Art Advanced - for kids ages 9-11
Conveniently located close to Downtown Toronto (across from Dundas West Subway Station), Art Animation School Toronto is a visual arts school that includes comprehensive programs for those in, or pursuing a career in animation.
We have chosen the school instructors for their expertise, patience, dedication and greatest desire to have you understand & remember the concepts and logic behind everything you learn in class, so that you can apply the knowledge & skills you acquired, also outside of the classroom.
Our mission is to fill the large void in art training in Toronto, Canada, with very Accessible, Comprehensive, Quality, Affordable & Fully Disclosed art instructional programs.
• Animation (Traditional) Beginner Program 101
• Animation (Traditional) Intermediate Program 102
• Animation (Traditional) Advanced Program 103
• Illustration Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Sequential Art Beginner Program 101
• Storyboarding Beginner Program 101
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in Canada or around the world.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through a combination of HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and consultation with your instructor via Skype, our courses are for complete Beginners to Advanced level artists and design professionals.
• Gary Simmons also teaches on-site candle making courses at his school in Koh Samui, Thailand.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit and livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"It has been a privilege to learn from a master."
- Sam, Israel
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle making could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips."
- Y. Tran, Brazil
• Conveniently situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art is a private beauty school that provides high-quality makeup classes and professional makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, Sheriff Professional provides makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon and Thompson MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Victoria in BC; Regina, Saskatoon, Yorkton in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in New Brunswick; Halifax in Nova Scotia; & Charlottetown in Prince Edward Island.
• We also offer mobile makeup lessons in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto: Brampton; Mississauga; Vaughan; Etobicoke; London; Scarborough; Pickering; & Barrie ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• Sheriff Professional offers financing to qualified students. We pass along job opportunities to our graduates. Graduates are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra