Cosmetology Schools Canada: Make-up artist training Calgary, Beauty school Alberta, Hair stylist courses, Makeup artistry course, Esthetics classes, Fashion styling, Image consulting, Airbrush lessons, Esthiology training in Calgary AB
Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design, Calgary: The Numa International Institute of Makeup and Design (NiiMD) is located in Calgary, Alberta. We offer comprehensive makeup, hairstyling and fashion courses with a strong emphais on hands-on application. These programs provide an excellent grounding in the fundamentals of your trade and the necessary skills to excel in the makeup / fashion industry. Numa is an institute of higher education, creativity and expression. As beauty is timeless and interchangeable so is the method in which we choose to educate and express our individuality. It is our mission to empower our students with confidence, skill and creativity. We also have a training school in Edmonton.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- Essential Makeup
- Advanced Fashion Makeup
- Studio Hairstyling
- Special Effects Makeup
- Teen Fashion Fridays
- Styling and Image Consulting
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
Trebas Institute - Audio, Music, Film, Technology & Business School in ON & QC
Courses / Programs
Study at Trebas Institute, Canada’s leading audio and film school:
With campuses in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario, Trebas Institute is a private, bilingual, post-secondary college in Canada specializing in the recording arts (audio, film and television, music and entertainment management), as well as business & technology.
Taught in both English and French, our programs are accessible to a wide range of students, and are updated to reflect changes within the industry.
Many of our programs also conclude with internships to give you something to put on your resume and to provide you with an opportunity to work out which role really suits your interests.
Since 1979, we’ve helped over 3,000 graduates (Canadian & international students) achieve their goals of working in film, business, music & technology by providing a range of affordable programs.
Trebas Institute provides state-of-the-art facilities in Montreal and Toronto, and access to industry equipment including audio and filmmaking gear, sign-out labs and studios. In addition, you’ll be able to participate in internships to help you showcase your knowledge and hone your skills.
Our instructors also bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the programs and are ready to provide you with the support you need to reach your ambitions. Contact us today to receive information on your your chosen career path!
Accredited Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Audio and Video Post-Production
- Diploma in Live Sound
- Diploma in Sound Recording
- Diploma in Sound Design
- Diploma in Audio Engineering and Production/DJ Arts
- Diploma in Film and Television Production
- Diploma in Film & Television Production and Post-Production
- Diploma in E-Commerce and Online Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Diploma in Event and Venue Management
- Diploma in Entertainment Management
- Diploma in Show and Event Management
- Diploma in Music Business Administration
Located in Mississauga, ON, just west of Toronto and minutes from the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Oakville, The Culinary Arts School of Ontario gives you a superb start to your Culinary Arts career. Our Chef Training Diploma & Workshop programs immerse you in the essential skills that form the building blocks of all classic cuisine. You learn basic knife skills, stocks, sauces, meat, poultry and seafood cookery through classic interpretation of recipes, and work your way through more sophisticated levels of food preparation. In addition to our adult courses, we also provide fun Kids & Teens classes for the Chefs of the future!
The School's proven approach to learning encompasses a series of modules, each comprised of approximately 5 - 10 hours of textbook, workbook and projects along with 20 - 30 hours of practical kitchen exercises.
With a class sizes of 10-12 students to one chef-instructor, the Culinary Arts School can ensure that you develop confidence with your understanding and skill development. Whether your goal is to become a personal chef, run a five-star restaurant, or open your own catering business, our programs are an intense career and goal-directed, yet affordable, way to achieve that dream in just months.
Beauty Gateway Aesthetics & Aromatherapy School, located in Richmond, B.C. (part of Metro Vancouver), is a beauty and wellness training school that provides professional certificate and diploma courses to Canadian and international students. Our tuition is surprisingly affordable, and provides the comfort, and flexibility to match your lifestyle.
Our vision is to promote higher educational opportunities that support the success of Aesthetic, Aromatherapy & Nail students. Beauty Gateway School accomplishes this by providing student services. All student services are supervised by experienced instructors. We are using natural skin care products and therapeutic-grade aroma products.
Beauty Gateway School is located in Richmond B.C. on a busy street convenient for local shops, restaurants and cafes. We are just across from the Richmond Public Market, a very popular attraction for tourists, close to the biggest Richmond shopping Center, and just 5 minutes walk from the Canada Line Brighouse Station.
Located in the vibrant community of Dawson City in the Yukon Territory in Northern Canada, Yukon School of Visual Arts (SOVA) is an accredited post-secondary institution. We offer a Foundation Year program that specializes in the instruction, promotion and advancement of contemporary visual arts practices from a multiplicity of cultural perspectives. This is the first year of study in a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or Bachelor of Design degrees (BDes). Students can then transfer into a second year of study at our partnering institutions to complete their degrees.
The Centre For Permanent Makeup offers a unique training program for micropigmentation artists from two locations close to downtown Ottawa in Southern Ontario. As well as online tuition in the art of permanent make-up, we also provide a call-out training service, where you can bring the Centre for Permanent Makeup to your city or salon. We will provide training at your location on a schedule that suits to your needs. At the Centre For Permanent Makeup, our students are guaranteed the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup/Micropigmentation theory available in Canada.
Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
From our two training locations in Ottawa, students will have access to state-of-the-art machinery which you can then purchase through us after completion of the program. We also offer an online tuition program where you can learn your new trade via web-cam. We are fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation.
- Theoretical knowledge of permanent makeup
- How to analyse and enhance facial features
- How to operate permanent makeup machinery
- Eye and lip liner enhancement techniques
- Full lip shading techniques
- How to create symmetrical eyebrows
- the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup theory available in Canada.