Summer camps in Beijing, China: Summer Chinese programs 2020 for kids & teens, Mandarin immersion for elementary, middle & high school students. Chinese culture courses, summer camp abroad for Americans/ international students.
Capital Mandarin School, Beijing: Capital Mandarin School provides summer camp programs at our safe and supervised campus in downtown Beijing, China. Our summer programs are available from June to August to kids and teenagers (ages 5-18) from around the world. Through this program, students will have a great experience of learning Chinese language and culture as well as traveling and exploring the amazing city of Beijing. Summer Mandarin programs are also available for adults.
- We have native Chinese teachers with degrees in teaching Mandarin and years of experience teaching Chinese to foreigners
- We provide a variety of professional textbooks and materials
- We have a quality control system and it covers areas such as: academics, teachers, lessons, testing, facilities, social programs and accommodation.
Chinese Immersion Summer Camps:
Our summer camp programs combine Chinese classes with fun leisure and culture activities, as well as excursions with other international students of the same age. Our Chinese classes are taught in small groups of no more than 6 students. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Students can choose to participate in the morning Chinese classes only, attend as a day camper or as a full camper with overnight stays. If you want to improve your Mandarin language skills in a Chinese immersion environment and learn more about Chinese culture, this is the ideal program for you!
Chinese language and culture summer camps in Beijing for kids & teenagers (ages 5-18)
- Intensive Mandarin language classes in the morning
- Indoor and outdoor activities in the afternoon
- Whole day field trips on weekends
• Classes-only Camp: Chinese lessons only
• Day Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips and lunch
• Full Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips, 3 meals per day, hotel accommodation, evening and weekend activities
• Homestay Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips, 3 meals per day, homestay accommodation, evening and weekend activities
• Family Camp: Day camp for children and Chinese program for parents
YingHua Beijing Language & Leadership Summer Institute
Courses / Programs
YingHua Language School is a Mandarin Chinese language school in Mercer County, New Jersey offering Chinese language programs in the Lawrenceville area for children and teenagers. We also offer a highly-successful 4-week Chinese language summer program in Beijing, China for students from the New Jersey / New York area aged between 8-18 years old.
The first 3 weeks of the YingHua Beijing Language & Leadership Summer Institute program include intensive language classes, culture activities, sightseeing and cultural shows. The 4th week will give the students a unique opportunity to exercise their language and leadership skills. They will travel to Dacheng County in Hebei Province - about 2-3 hours from central Beijing to provide a free 4-day summer camp to underprivileged children.
Students will stay in a dormitory in the 4-star Yong An Hotel which is situated at the Embassy Area and is within walking distance of the new U.S. Embassy. The courtyard-style complex proides dual-layer security at the courtyard and building entrances. The Director of Yinghua Language School, Dr. Bonnie Liao will escort the group of students to Beijing and will stay with the program throughout the four weeks.
YingHua Beijing Language & Leadership Summer Institute: A 4-week summer program for kids & teens ages 8-18 that includes intensive Chinese language classes, culture activities, sightseeing and cultural shows.
Located in Sanlitun, the embassies’ district of Beijing, Mandarin Zone School is a private Chinese language learning center that provides Mandarin Chinese summer camp programs for children ages 7-17, and their families.
Our summer Chinese camp combines Chinese language classes, Chinese culture, art and traditional crafts, guided excursions and sporting activities.
Campers can make new friends from around the world, learn life skills, and rapidly improve their Chinese level.
Throughout our Chinese immersion summer camp, students take part in recreational activities while totally immersed in a Chinese speaking environment, so they will grasp and learn the language in a fun and safe way.
Accommodation options include a safe, clean, comfortable apartment with a carefully selected host family, or nearby hotel accommodation.
Mandarin Chinese Summer Camp Program in Beijing:
- For kids & teens ages 5-18
- Duration: 1-4+ weeks
- Day Camp, Full Camp & Family Camp options available
- Mandarin Chinese classes in the morning
- Cultural activities/ trips in the afternoon
- Suitable for all Chinese language levels
- Experienced teachers
- Small group classes (6 students max)
- Weekends Excursions
- Homestay accommodation with a Chinese family, or shared room in an international hotel
Miracle Mandarin's one to four week summer day camps in Beijing and Shanghai provide an ideal experience for children & teens (10-17 years) seeking an opportunity to learn or improve their Mandarin Chinese language skills.
At Miracle Mandarin, students receive a world-class Chinese language education, and are immersed in Chinese culture including Chinese games, crafts, calligraphy, and excursions.
Inside the classroom and out, Miracle Mandarin summer camp will ignite students' imaginations and launch them on a lifetime voyage of discovery.
Your child will make new friends, learn a new language - Chinese, discover China and grow! At Miracle Mandarin, students gain the confidence, motivation and learning skills, to make them unstoppable.
Student Testimonial: "Teachers are all nice and atmosphere is pleasant. Everyone is always helpful. I enjoyed my classes at Miracle Mandarin. I believe I'll be back for next year's summer camp!" - Phillipe, France
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!" - Jennifer
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.