Summer camps in Beijing, China: Summer Chinese programs 2024 for kids & teens, Mandarin immersion for elementary, middle & high school students. Chinese culture courses, summer camp abroad for Americans/ international students.
Capital Mandarin School, Beijing: Capital Mandarin School provides summer camp programs at our safe and supervised campus in downtown Beijing, China. Our summer programs are available from June to August to kids and teenagers (ages 5-18) from around the world. Through this program, students will have a great experience of learning Chinese language and culture as well as traveling and exploring the amazing city of Beijing. Summer Mandarin programs are also available for adults.
- We have native Chinese teachers with degrees in teaching Mandarin and years of experience teaching Chinese to foreigners
- We provide a variety of professional textbooks and materials
- We have a quality control system and it covers areas such as: academics, teachers, lessons, testing, facilities, social programs and accommodation.
Chinese Immersion Summer Camps:
Our summer camp programs combine Chinese classes with fun leisure and culture activities, as well as excursions with other international students of the same age. Our Chinese classes are taught in small groups of no more than 6 students. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Students can choose to participate in the morning Chinese classes only, attend as a day camper or as a full camper with overnight stays. If you want to improve your Mandarin language skills in a Chinese immersion environment and learn more about Chinese culture, this is the ideal program for you!
Chinese language and culture summer camps in Beijing for kids & teenagers (ages 5-18)
- Intensive Mandarin language classes in the morning
- Indoor and outdoor activities in the afternoon
- Whole day field trips on weekends
Beijing Language and Culture University-- RICH Learning Center
Courses / Programs
Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU)—RICH Learning Center is a professional language learning center based in Beijing providing Mandarin Chinese Summer Camps for kids and teenagers, a high-quality Chinese language service to foreign expats and a Chinese teacher training program.
Students will stay in an on-campus four-star university-owned hotel – Geosciences International Conference Center. It is safe and comfortable. They will stay in a twin room with bathroom with 24hours hot water shower; air-conditioner; all sets of furniture; cable TV; etc. There is free WIFI connection in the lobby and free cable internet access in rooms. Counselors also stay on the same floor with students.
- Chinese: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Experienced professional Chinese language instructors
- Photography/Interview workshop
- Singing/Dancing workshop
- Drama workshop
- Chinese Culture: Chinese history, martial arts, calligraphy, Chinese painting, traditional instruments, paper cutting, engraving, etc.
Miracle Mandarin's one to four week summer day camps in Beijing and Shanghai provide an ideal experience for children & teens (10-17 years) seeking an opportunity to learn or improve their Mandarin Chinese language skills.
At Miracle Mandarin, students receive a world-class Chinese language education, and are immersed in Chinese culture including Chinese games, crafts, calligraphy, and excursions.
Inside the classroom and out, Miracle Mandarin summer camp will ignite students' imaginations and launch them on a lifetime voyage of discovery.
Your child will make new friends, learn a new language - Chinese, discover China and grow! At Miracle Mandarin, students gain the confidence, motivation and learning skills, to make them unstoppable.
Student Testimonial: "Teachers are all nice and atmosphere is pleasant. Everyone is always helpful. I enjoyed my classes at Miracle Mandarin. I believe I'll be back for next year's summer camp!" - Phillipe, France
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!"
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
Ivy Academy in Beijing, is a Multiple Intelligences based pre-school and kindergarten created in collaboration with the Harvard Graduate School of Education researchers. Ivy Academy accepts students of ages two through six. Our team of teachers is one of the most qualified groups of educators anywhere in the world who will provide your children with an education unsurpassed in quality. Our program is international, offering an English environment with a special focus on the customized development of every child.
• Visit 8 exciting Chinese cities (Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Zhangjiajie, Phoenix Ancient Town, Guilin, LongSheng, Yangshuo)
• Take part in dance masterclasses in each location (Hip-Hop, Street Dance, Urban Choreography)
Camp package includes: - Airport pick up / drop off
- Intensive Dance classes
- Tour Guides and Staff members fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Transport between cities and towns
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions trips and tickets to various attractions
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.