iMandarin Chinese Training Institute, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou:
iMandarin provides Mandarin Chinese camps every summer in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou to international students from all over the world. Classes are for children and teens (7-16 years) and run from Monday to Friday, while programs vary in length from 2 weeks to 2 months. We also provide family packages designed for parents and children to learn together. Our immersion camps provide students with a Mandarin Chinese learning environment, featuring native Chinese speakers and our famous interactive teaching methodology.
Day Camp (Children 7-16 years):
Students study, play and take part in activities at school during the daytime, but spend time with family in the evening and on weekends.
Full-day Camp (Teens 13-16 years):
Students are immersed in a Mandarin language environment day and night, studying and living with teachers and peers to folly experience Chinese culture.
Specially designed for family learning. Special accommodation placement: Will be arranged upon request. We can also tailor-make family packages upon request.
Mandarin Courses in the Morning:
- Vocabulary induction
- Listening comprehension
- Extensive reading practice
- Oral communication skills
- Grammar and sentence structure
- Chinese characters
- Exercises and Games
Culture Class & Social Activities in the Afternoon: - (Different Arrangements for Different Age Levels)
- Senior students: Culture class (Chinese history, politics, economy, general culture, customs, introduction of scenic spots. etc.); Handicraft class (paper cutting, Peking opera face painting, making dessert, Chinese wash painting, making pearl jewellery, etc.); Literature and art (calligraphy, play musical instruments, etc.); Visit scenic spots around the city, etc.
- Junior students: Handicraft class (paper cutting, Peking opera face painting, making dessert, Chinese wash painting, making pearl jewellery, etc.); Literature and art (calligraphy, play musical instruments, etc.); Entertainment (cartoon movies, play chess, play cards, etc.); Outdoor activities (Kong-fu, swimming, basketball, visit scenic spots, etc.)
Email: Contact Us
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.