Summer schools in Beijing: Chinese summer camp in China for kids & teens, Mandarin language immersion courses. 2020 study abroad summer program for elementary, middle & high school students, Chinese language vacation for Americans/ international students.
Capital Mandarin School, Beijing: If your child or teenager wants to improve their Mandarin language skills in a Chinese immersion environment and learn more about Chinese culture, Capital Mandarin School has the ideal summer program! Our summer camp programs are held at our safe and supervised campus in downtown Beijing. They are available from June to August to kids and teenagers (ages 5-18) from around the world. Our summer camp programs combine Chinese classes with fun leisure and culture activities, as well as excursions with other international students of the same age. Summer Mandarin programs are also available for adults.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Chinese language and culture summer camps in Beijing for kids & teenagers (ages 5-18)
- Intensive Mandarin language classes in the morning: Taught in small groups (6 students max) to all levels - from total beginner to advanced
- Indoor and outdoor activities in the afternoon
- Whole day field trips on weekends
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Miracle Mandarin's one to four week summer day camps in Beijing and Shanghai provide an ideal experience for children & teens (10-17 years) seeking an opportunity to learn or improve their Mandarin Chinese language skills.
At Miracle Mandarin, students receive a world-class Chinese language education, and are immersed in Chinese culture including Chinese games, crafts, calligraphy, and excursions.
Inside the classroom and out, Miracle Mandarin summer camp will ignite students' imaginations and launch them on a lifetime voyage of discovery.
Your child will make new friends, learn a new language - Chinese, discover China and grow! At Miracle Mandarin, students gain the confidence, motivation and learning skills, to make them unstoppable.
Student Testimonial: "Teachers are all nice and atmosphere is pleasant. Everyone is always helpful. I enjoyed my classes at Miracle Mandarin. I believe I'll be back for next year's summer camp!" - Phillipe, France
YingHua Beijing Language & Leadership Summer Institute
Courses / Programs
YingHua Language School is a Mandarin Chinese language school in Mercer County, New Jersey offering Chinese language programs in the Lawrenceville area for children and teenagers. We also offer a highly-successful 4-week Chinese language summer program in Beijing, China for students from the New Jersey / New York area aged between 8-18 years old.
The first 3 weeks of the YingHua Beijing Language & Leadership Summer Institute program include intensive language classes, culture activities, sightseeing and cultural shows. The 4th week will give the students a unique opportunity to exercise their language and leadership skills. They will travel to Dacheng County in Hebei Province - about 2-3 hours from central Beijing to provide a free 4-day summer camp to underprivileged children.
Students will stay in a dormitory in the 4-star Yong An Hotel which is situated at the Embassy Area and is within walking distance of the new U.S. Embassy. The courtyard-style complex proides dual-layer security at the courtyard and building entrances. The Director of Yinghua Language School, Dr. Bonnie Liao will escort the group of students to Beijing and will stay with the program throughout the four weeks.
YingHua Beijing Language & Leadership Summer Institute: A 4-week summer program for kids & teens ages 8-18 that includes intensive Chinese language classes, culture activities, sightseeing and cultural shows.
Beijing International Bilingual Academy (BIBA), situated in the Shunyi area in the north-east of the city, is one of the fastest growing international day-schools in Beijing. The Academy provides a strong learning environment in both English and Chinese to children from Kindergarten through Middle School Grade 8. Over 400 students originating from over 20 countries study together within a school culture which promotes respect, cross-cultural understanding, creativity and of course, the joy of learning.
BIBA aims to create a stimulating and vibrant international environment for all students throughout our Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle Schools. Our goal is to provide a high quality bilingual education which combines the best attributes of both Chinese and Western methods and styles. Throughout BIBA’s Kindergarten, Elementary School and Middle Schools, instruction is in either English or Chinese according to the subject being taught. Our English curriculum, covering language, science, mathematics, PE, music, art, social studies and more, is based on US national standards. Our Chinese curriculum follows the Chinese National Standards for Language Arts and Mathematics.
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
Beijing Language and Culture University-- RICH Learning Center
Courses / Programs
Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU)—RICH Learning Center is a professional language learning center based in Beijing providing Mandarin Chinese Summer Camps for kids and teenagers, a high-quality Chinese language service to foreign expats and a Chinese teacher training program.
Students will stay in an on-campus four-star university-owned hotel – Geosciences International Conference Center. It is safe and comfortable. They will stay in a twin room with bathroom with 24hours hot water shower; air-conditioner; all sets of furniture; cable TV; etc. There is free WIFI connection in the lobby and free cable internet access in rooms. Counselors also stay on the same floor with students.
- Chinese: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Experienced professional Chinese language instructors
- Photography/Interview workshop
- Singing/Dancing workshop
- Drama workshop
- Chinese Culture: Chinese history, martial arts, calligraphy, Chinese painting, traditional instruments, paper cutting, engraving, etc.
iMandarin Chinese Training Institute, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou
Courses / Programs
iMandarin provides Mandarin Chinese camps every summer in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou to international students from all over the world. Classes are for children and teens (7-16 years) and run from Monday to Friday, while programs vary in length from 2 weeks to 2 months. We also provide family packages designed for parents and children to learn together. Our immersion camps provide students with a Mandarin Chinese learning environment, featuring native Chinese speakers and our famous interactive teaching methodology.
Our cozy learning environments and teaching facilities provide thousands of students with endless fun and a unique cultural experience. Students of all ages from different regions can not only participate in practical Mandarin courses but also have fun with various extracurricular interactive activities (designed to deepen their understanding of Mandarin, China, and to make friends from all over the world).
In the past five years, over 200 teenagers from all over the world have taken part in iMandarin summer camp. While studying with iMandarin, students not only improved their Chinese, but also made new friends and gained an insight into Chinese culture.
- Full-day Camp (teens 13-16 years old). Study and live with teachers and classmates.
- Family Camp. Designed for parents & juniors.
- 5 levels of Chinese from Elementary to Intermediate; listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese; Cultural Activities & Excursions; Concentrated language environment; Practical & effective Courses; Small group classes with a maximum of 12 students..