Chinese summer camps in China: Summer Mandarin immersion programs in Shanghai & Beijing for kids, teens & families, Chinese language courses for international students, summer study abroad for elementary, middle & high school students.
iMandarin Chinese Training Institute, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou: iMandarin's summer immersion camps in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou provide 7-16 year old students with a Mandarin Chinese learning environment, featuring native Chinese speakers and our famous interactive teaching methodology. Our summer camps vary in length from 2 weeks to 2 months, and are offered every summer to international students from all over the world. In the past five years over 200 teenagers from all over the world have taken part in an iMandarin summer camp. While studying with iMandarin, students not only improved their Chinese, but also made new friends and gained an insight into Chinese culture.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Chinese Summer Camps for Kids and Teens:
- Day Camp (children 7-12 years). Full-day Camp (teens 13-16 years). Study and live with teachers and classmates. Family Camp. Designed for parents & juniors to learn together.
- Camps include: 5 levels of Chinese instruction from Elementary to Intermediate; listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese; Cultural Activities & Excursions; Concentrated language environment; Practical & effective Courses; Small group classes with a maximum of 12 students...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Capital Mandarin School provides summer camp programs at our safe and supervised campus in downtown Beijing, China. Our summer programs are available from June to August to kids and teenagers (ages 5-18) from around the world. Through this program, students will have a great experience of learning Chinese language and culture as well as traveling and exploring the amazing city of Beijing. Summer Mandarin programs are also available for adults.
Our summer camp programs combine Chinese classes with fun leisure and culture activities, as well as excursions with other international students of the same age. Our Chinese classes are taught in small groups of no more than 6 students. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. If you want to improve your Mandarin language skills in a Chinese immersion environment and learn more about Chinese culture, this is the ideal program for you! Students can choose to participate in the morning Chinese classes only, attend as a day camper or as a full camper with overnight stays.
• Classes-only Camp: Chinese lessons only
• Day Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips and lunch
• Full Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips, 3 meals per day, hotel accommodation, evening and weekend activities
• Homestay Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips, 3 meals per day, homestay accommodation, evening and weekend activities
• Family Camp: Day camp for children and Chinese program for parents
Smile Chinese School, located in Dalian, Northeast China, is a Mandarin Chinese language school that offers a hugely popular Chinese International Summer Camp to children and teens of 7 years and older during the summer vacation period. At Smile, our mission is to "make your Chinese as beautiful as your smile!".
Smile Chinese Summer Camp provides special Chinese teaching services for foreign students and children of Chinese people living abroad during the summer vacation every year.
Through our vivid, interesting curriculum, outdoor activities, and flexible style of teaching, children learn the language in a fun way, and become more and more interested in study.
Smile Chinese provide a chance for our students to enjoy the charm of Chinese traditional culture by including Chinese drawing, Chinese painting, singing Chinese songs, and tasting local snacks in our courses.
Kids from different countries and cultures can make lifelong friends. Our Summer Camp has an excellent reputation among foreign students.
Located in Sanlitun, the embassies’ district of Beijing, Mandarin Zone School is a private Chinese language learning center that provides Mandarin Chinese summer camp programs for children ages 7-17, and their families.
Our summer Chinese camp combines Chinese language classes, Chinese culture, art and traditional crafts, guided excursions and sporting activities.
Campers can make new friends from around the world, learn life skills, and rapidly improve their Chinese level.
Throughout our Chinese immersion summer camp, students take part in recreational activities while totally immersed in a Chinese speaking environment, so they will grasp and learn the language in a fun and safe way.
Accommodation options include a safe, clean, comfortable apartment with a carefully selected host family, or nearby hotel accommodation.
Mandarin Chinese Summer Camp Program in Beijing:
- For kids & teens ages 5-18
- Duration: 1-4+ weeks
- Day Camp, Full Camp & Family Camp options available
- Mandarin Chinese classes in the morning
- Cultural activities/ trips in the afternoon
- Suitable for all Chinese language levels
- Experienced teachers
- Small group classes (6 students max)
- Weekends Excursions
- Homestay accommodation with a Chinese family, or shared room in an international hotel
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
The Norwegian International School (NIS) is an independent, non-profit, Christian school that provides an intimate, family oriented quality education for international and Chinese students in Tai Po, south of Hong Kong in southern China. We follow the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) with programs taught in English. In a nutshell IPC takes specific subject learning goals and delivers learning through well-planned thematic studies. The goals fall in domains of English, Chinese, science, geography, history, ICT, art, music and P.E.
Through these subjects, children are able to respond in different and exciting ways to the themes they are studying. The IPC is based on the most recent research into the brain and learning. The units of work are set up so that students most effectively access learning. From kindergarten to Grade 6, students learn in a truly small class environment where attention, care, and providing effective teaching for all round development are our most important aims. Our primary school section is located in the quiet village of KamShan, Tai Po in south Hong Kong. We also have a kindergarten section in Tai Po, nestled in a naturally wooded playground.
- Christian school for children from kindergarten to grade 6 following International Primary Curriculum (IPC)
- Preschool / Kindergarten Section
- Primary School Section
- Core Subjects include English, Chinese, science, geography, history, ICT, art, music, P.E.
- English as an Additional Language
- Saturday Classes
- All Programs are taught in English