Chinese learning camps in China 2020 for kids, high school students: Intensive Mandarin summer programs in Shanghai, immersion language courses for children / teens in Beijing & Shenzhen. Chinese language packages for families on vacation / summer holiday.
Chinese Summer Camp - Beijing, Shanghai & Shenzhen: That’s Mandarin Chinese Language School offers a variety of summer camp programs to children and teenagers aged 7-17 years old in the vibrant city of Shanghai, Beijing, and Shenzhen, China. The programs are a truly immersive including Chinese language classes as well as cultural activities and visits to various historical and tourist sites in and around Shanghai. Students have the options of choosing full or day only courses depending on whether accommodation, meals and field trips are included.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
• Classes-only Camp: Chinese lessons only
• Day Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips and lunch
• Full Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips, 3 meals per day, hotel accommodation, evening and weekend activities
• Homestay Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips, 3 meals per day, homestay accommodation, evening and weekend activities
• Family Camp: Day camp for children and Chinese program for parents
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Norwegian International School (NIS) is an independent, non-profit, Christian school that provides an intimate, family oriented quality education for international and Chinese students in Tai Po, south of Hong Kong in southern China. We follow the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) with programs taught in English. In a nutshell IPC takes specific subject learning goals and delivers learning through well-planned thematic studies. The goals fall in domains of English, Chinese, science, geography, history, ICT, art, music and P.E.
Through these subjects, children are able to respond in different and exciting ways to the themes they are studying. The IPC is based on the most recent research into the brain and learning. The units of work are set up so that students most effectively access learning. From kindergarten to Grade 6, students learn in a truly small class environment where attention, care, and providing effective teaching for all round development are our most important aims. Our primary school section is located in the quiet village of KamShan, Tai Po in south Hong Kong. We also have a kindergarten section in Tai Po, nestled in a naturally wooded playground.
- Christian school for children from kindergarten to grade 6 following International Primary Curriculum (IPC)
- Preschool / Kindergarten Section
- Primary School Section
- Core Subjects include English, Chinese, science, geography, history, ICT, art, music, P.E.
- English as an Additional Language
- Saturday Classes
- All Programs are taught in English
Beijing International Bilingual Academy (BIBA), situated in the Shunyi area in the north-east of the city, is one of the fastest growing international day-schools in Beijing. The Academy provides a strong learning environment in both English and Chinese to children from Kindergarten through Middle School Grade 8. Over 400 students originating from over 20 countries study together within a school culture which promotes respect, cross-cultural understanding, creativity and of course, the joy of learning.
BIBA aims to create a stimulating and vibrant international environment for all students throughout our Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle Schools. Our goal is to provide a high quality bilingual education which combines the best attributes of both Chinese and Western methods and styles. Throughout BIBA’s Kindergarten, Elementary School and Middle Schools, instruction is in either English or Chinese according to the subject being taught. Our English curriculum, covering language, science, mathematics, PE, music, art, social studies and more, is based on US national standards. Our Chinese curriculum follows the Chinese National Standards for Language Arts and Mathematics.
The British School of Beijing (BSB) ideally located in the Shunyi and Chaoyang Districts, is the oldest British style school in Beijing offering the English National Curriculum to Pre-school through Year 13 (12th Grade) students. BSB prepares students for the IGCSE and A/AS Levels. A levels are recognised worldwide with university course credit and advanced standing. Our curriculum is taught by UK qualified teachers, and supported by native English-speaking teaching assistants. BSB is part of the Nord Anglia Education group, a British organisation specialising solely in education.
- Pre-school to Year 13 (12th Grade)
- English National Curriculum
- UK qualified teachers
- IGCSE and A/AS Levels
- English Language
- English Literature
& more ...
Smile Chinese School, located in Dalian, Northeast China, is a Mandarin Chinese language school that offers a hugely popular Chinese International Summer Camp to children and teens of 7 years and older during the summer vacation period. At Smile, our mission is to "make your Chinese as beautiful as your smile!".
Smile Chinese Summer Camp provides special Chinese teaching services for foreign students and children of Chinese people living abroad during the summer vacation every year.
Through our vivid, interesting curriculum, outdoor activities, and flexible style of teaching, children learn the language in a fun way, and become more and more interested in study.
Smile Chinese provide a chance for our students to enjoy the charm of Chinese traditional culture by including Chinese drawing, Chinese painting, singing Chinese songs, and tasting local snacks in our courses.
Kids from different countries and cultures can make lifelong friends. Our Summer Camp has an excellent reputation among foreign students.
iMandarin Chinese Training Institute, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou
Courses / Programs
iMandarin provides Mandarin Chinese camps every summer in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou to international students from all over the world. Classes are for children and teens (7-16 years) and run from Monday to Friday, while programs vary in length from 2 weeks to 2 months. We also provide family packages designed for parents and children to learn together. Our immersion camps provide students with a Mandarin Chinese learning environment, featuring native Chinese speakers and our famous interactive teaching methodology.
Our cozy learning environments and teaching facilities provide thousands of students with endless fun and a unique cultural experience. Students of all ages from different regions can not only participate in practical Mandarin courses but also have fun with various extracurricular interactive activities (designed to deepen their understanding of Mandarin, China, and to make friends from all over the world).
In the past five years, over 200 teenagers from all over the world have taken part in iMandarin summer camp. While studying with iMandarin, students not only improved their Chinese, but also made new friends and gained an insight into Chinese culture.
- Full-day Camp (teens 13-16 years old). Study and live with teachers and classmates.
- Family Camp. Designed for parents & juniors.
- 5 levels of Chinese from Elementary to Intermediate; listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese; Cultural Activities & Excursions; Concentrated language environment; Practical & effective Courses; Small group classes with a maximum of 12 students..
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!" - Jennifer
You are here: School Search> Chinese language immersion schools in China> Children's summer programs in Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen (in Guangdong Province, south-eastern China) for kids, teens, high school students.