College preparatory school in Broward County FL: Private elementary school in Hollywood FL, Christian high school & middle school for boys & girls. Preschool & kindergarten programs, early childhood education in South Florida metro area.
Sheridan Hills Christian School: The philosophy of Sheridan Hills Christian School (SHCS) leads to value discovery and thoughtfulness as central to learning. SHCS in Hollywood, South Florida, is an accredited, college preparatory, Christian-based school serving infants, children and teens from 18 months through 12th Grade. Homework, information gathering, and practice exercise are employed only in the service of a higher goal; that students discover and fulfill God's purpose for their lives.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
SHCS is accredited with: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS); Association of Christian Schools (ACSI); Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS); Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC).
College Preparatory Curriculum:
- Nursery (Infants 18+ months); Preschool (Children 3-5 years); Elementary (Kindergarten - grade 5); Middle School (6-8 grade); High School (9-12 grade).
• A leading actor in soccer player development, Paris Saint-Germain Academy has launched the world’s first and only Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in South Florida for student-athletes who dream of playing soccer at the professional level.
• For athletes who want to combine the best soccer programming with an outstanding academic preparation, the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro also partners with North Broward Preparatory School, a Nord Anglia Education school, to deliver a unique option for players to pair their unmatchable pro soccer development at the Pro Academy with an internationally recognized middle and high school in the ideal location of South Florida.
• All student-athletes perform at the highest level in their training sessions, competitions, academics, and daily life.
- One of the highest-rated college preparatory schools in the U.S., North Broward Preparatory School (Middle & High School) with 100% of graduates accepted to top universities worldwide. A wide range of 220 courses are available to meet students at all levels: ESL, College prep, Honors, AP, and IB.
- The Paris Saint-Germain player’s football development methodology directly delivered by official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro certified and UEFA licensed coaches.
- Top location and exceptional boarding life in the U.S. - Miami/Fort Lauderdale area (in proximity to two international airports).
- Full support with visa application.
NO SCHOLARSHIPS: Tuition fees start at 15,500 USD
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches
• Boarding life in a safe college-style environment (80-acre campus).
Transfiguration Early Childhood Center, St. Petersburg
Courses / Programs
Transfiguration Early Childhood Center in St Petersburg in Pinellas County, FL, is an Early Childhood Center offering year-round programs to children ages 2-5 years. Our curriculum is based on weekly thematic units. (Example: All about me, Harvest, Community Helpers) The curriculum is designed so each child can learn and explore in a developmentally appropriate way.
At Transfiguration Early Childhood Center, our mission is to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that strives to meet the individual needs of a child in a safe, inviting environment where children feel free to create, explore and express themselves. Our aim is to educate the “child” socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually.
All our teachers are background screened and state certified in Early Childhood Education. In addition, our teachers are trained in First Aid, CPR and Safe Environment.
Adventure Bay Early Learning Centers, with locations in Plantation, Pembroke Pines and Weston / Sunrise in Broward County, South Florida, are preschools offering 2, 3, or 5 day programs for full or half days. Each Adventure Bay has earned the Florida Gold Seal of Excellence and is nationally accredited. That guarantees that they follow high standards set by recognized, national professionals in early childhood education. Becoming accredited is a voluntary process.
Our primary goal and philosophy is to start children on the path to success. We firmly believe that each and every child is gifted and precious. Each child is born with certain gifts and / or talents. It is our responsibility to help each child discover those gifts / talents and to help them enhance them. We do not imitate. We innovate. We are unique, we have our own ideas and style, all based on what we know will be beneficial to children.
Covenant Christian School (CCS) in Panama City in Bay County is a Preschool, Lower School and Upper School offering Pre-K through to Grade 12 programs. The primary purpose of Covenant Christian School is to provide an educational environment that recognizes that Christian truth applies to all aspects of life. Our priority is to offer a program of academic excellence from a Christian world and life view in an atmosphere of Godly love and discipline.
Covenant Christian School is a ministry of Covenant Presbyterian Church (PCA) Panama City, Florida. We are also a member of CSF (Christian Schools of Florida) and a SEVIS participating school.
The Out-of-Door Academy in Sarasota, Sarasota County, is an independent, co-educational college preparatory school offering Pre-K - Grade 12 programs. The Out-of-Door Academy's goal is to prepare students for the challenges of college and life, through a process that focuses on the development of responsible, self-confident, intellectually curious young people who are prepared and willing to become leaders.
The Out-of-Door Academy is fully accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS). Each Out-of-Door teacher (many of whom possess masters and other advanced degrees) holds a degree in the discipline in which they instruct. Out-of-Door believes strongly that demonstrated expertise in the content areas is at the core of what makes for superior teaching.
Located in the heart of Pembroke Pines FL, just 20 minutes west of Fort Lauderdale, Paladin Academy is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school that focuses exclusively on students with mild learning differences.
For over 30 years, we’ve provided a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum for talented K-12 students who hold average to above average intelligence.
Paladin's mission is to provide a unique and nurturing environment for students with learning challenges. Many of our students have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia or simply require a smaller classroom environment to be successful.
Our curriculum utilizes multi-sensory strategies and specifically chosen support materials to teach, remediate and facilitate each student’s individual learning needs. Our multi-sensory and individualized educational program builds a foundation for life-long success.
Accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS CASI), the school campus includes two technology labs, science labs, basketball courts, soccer field, swimming facilities and more. Paladin Academy is located near I-75 and Sheridan Street.
The Paladin Academy is a participant of the McKay Scholarship Program.
“Paladin has helped me with my work ethic. I have made many friends and teachers actually show they care by taking the time to help.”
- Paladin Student