The Bolles School, Jacksonville:
The Bolles School in Jacksonville in Duval County, FL, is a co-educational, college preparatory school enrolling over 1800 day students in early kindergarten through to grade 12 and boarding students in grades 7 through postgraduate on four campuses. Bolles teaches the value of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion. In lower school, we encourage the beginnings of structured learning through exploration and nurturing. Our middle school program teaches students to take on more personal responsibility and begin honing their interests. In upper school, our rigorous program with Advanced Placement courses prepares students for college and beyond.
The Bolles School prepares students for college and life by inspiring achievement, integrity, confidence, and compassion in an academic community dedicated to nurturing mind, body, and soul.
Accordingly, Bolles provides an unequaled breadth of opportunities and experiences which enable every student to optimize his or her unique interests, abilities, and talents.
The Bolles Community strives to reflect in each of our lives respect for the individual. We embrace this philosophy and teach our students that a civilized culture (all that is truly great in human life – in art, in music, in literature, in science, and in technology) represents the achievements of honest, thoughtful, and often highly learned individuals.
The sharing of ideas, ideals, and accomplishments with one another brings mutual respect and often mutual advantage. The success of such people develops highly desirable personal values such as generosity, honesty, hard work, sharing attitudes, high ethical standards, and pride in community.
- Day programs for boys and girls from Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Boarding programs for students in 7th to 12th grade
- College preparatory curriculum with subjects including English, math, science, social studies, history, Spanish, French, German, Latin and other languages, fine and performing arts, athletics
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Upper School program
- Advanced Placement courses
- English as a Second Language (ESL) programs
- We welcome international students
The Bolles School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- One of our most valuable resources is the faculty — those dedicated men and women who unlock learning in the classroom. Chosen for expertise in their field, our teachers are internationally recognized leaders with a passion for teaching.
- Understanding the importance of education, many of our teachers hold master’s degrees and several have also earned their doctorates. We also encourage their continued learning through conferences, workshops and seminars. This allows them to share new concepts and ideas with students.
- Bolles has 11 professional staff employees who hold doctorate degrees and 97 who hold master degrees. The average experience of the teaching faculty is 14 years.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 7400 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, Florida , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.