Montessori preschools in Buffalo NY area: Private preschool in Clarence NY, early childhood education for preschoolers. Child care center for young children, daycare service in Erie County, Western NY.
Roots of the Future Montessori, Clarence: Roots of the Future is a private, nature-based Montessori Pre-school in Clarence NY, just 30 minutes west of downtown Buffalo, serving children ages 3-6. At Roots of the Future, your child is immersed in a Nature-Based education program where they carry out tasks and activities that benefit the environment. We offer a three day (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) or five day option. The school is set in an environment designed to inspire children to connect with the wonders of nature on a daily basis. Children acquiring basic skills in this natural way gain an early enthusiasm for learning as their inner personal dignity, independence and self-discipline develop.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Nature-Based Montessori Education Program for Children Ages 3-6: - 3-day option (Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday)
- 5-day option (Monday-Friday)
Montessori Curriculum: The curriculum of a Montessori education incorporates the traditional subjects (mathematics, history, science, biology, reading, writing, language, geometry, geography, art, music, etc.) as well as general life skills such as self-direction, self-discipline, and self-reliance. - Principle-based Learning
- Developmentally Appropriate Activities
- Uniform Environments and Materials
- Purposeful Work
- Classroom Responsibility
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Conveniently located on Manhattan's Upper West Side, Milestones UWS Preschool is an in-home preschool for kids aged 18 months to 4 years. We specialize in creating a warm, nurturing, and educational school experience.
We tailor the curriculum and activities to each child's needs, focusing on the development of the child as a whole - socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
We are an inclusive program which accepts children of all abilities and needs. We have rolling admission, accepting applications throughout the year.
Milestones UWS Preschool is licensed by NYS as a group family daycare.
The Center for Dance and Body (CDAB) is located on the Upper East Side of New York City and offers a wide range of dance and fitness classes. Body Ballet, our signature class, was created by CDAB founder Anna Lederfeind and is a unique Ballet Barre Workout that allows even non-dancers to achieve a ballet dancer physique.
Each class, for amateurs, pre-professionals, and professionals alike, takes place in an atmosphere of serious purpose, concentration on physical improvement, personal care and attention, and a sense of joy and musicality. We offer private instruction in addition to classes. Custom-designed training, in particular audition preparation for pre-professional schools, are special features of the curriculum. We offer small classes and lots of personal attention.
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
Whispering Pines Seventh-day Adventist School, located in Old Westbury (on the North Shore of Long Island), New York, is a K-8 educational institution operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for all children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
Located in the heart of New York City on the west side of Manhattan, The Geneva School of Manhattan is a preschool to eigth grade coeducational school offering a classical, Christian education. We provide preschool with French language immersion, kindergarten, lower and upper school programs. Founded in 1966 the school has provided a rich and rigorous curriculum within the framework of Christian beliefs since the beginning.
Classical education has worked best for centuries because it corresponds to the way in which young minds develop, giving students the confidence to excel in any field that they choose. The classical curriculum allows students to accumulate knowledge earlier than would be accomplished in most other educational formats.
The classical education trivium (literally “three roads”) begins in the grammar phase, providing the building blocks of the classical foundation. This is followed by the dialectic phase where students begin to think critically about the facts they’ve learned. In the final phase, the rhetoric phase, students develop exceptional writing and oratory abilities. Our graduates have been accepted to the top high schools in New York City.