Christian schools in Buffalo NY: College prep school in Western New York for boys & girls, private elementary, middle & high school programs. Preschool, kindergarten & early childhood education in Erie County, Upstate NY.
Christian Central Academy, Williamsville: Christian Central Academy (CCA) is an independent, inter-denominational, college preparatory Christian school just 10 miles northeast of Buffalo NY. We serve students in Kindergarten through Grade 12, providing a strong academic program within an evangelical Christian perspective. We are accredited by the Middle States Association of Independent Schools, and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International. Christian Central Academy enrolls almost 400 students from 27 different school districts across 3 counties, representing about 90 different churches.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Co-Educational College Preparatory Program for students in Grades K-12:
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Creative Kids Childcare, located in Brewster, Putnam County (47 miles north of NYC), New York State, is a Premier Childcare Provider offering care for children aged 6 weeks through 12 years. Since first opening in January 2001, Creative Kids has been committed to providing a safe, nurturing, learning environment where every child will grow as an individual.
In this positive atmosphere each child will develop a positive self-image and become confident in them self. Special events throughout the year happen not only at the center but are community based as well.
- Young Infant (6 weeks through 10 months)
- Senior Infants (10 months through 18 Months)
- Young Toddler
- Older Toddlers
- Preschool 3
- Preschool 4
- Pre K (5 years old)
- Kindergarten (6 years old)
- School Age / Before and After School Program (6 years old and up)
Twin Parks Montessori (Central Park Montessori, Park West Montessori and Riverside Montessori), located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City, are accredited Montessori Schools offering programs for children ages 3-12 months, 12-18 months, and 24-32 months. All of our lead teachers are Montessori certified and have training in early childhood education.
Twin Parks Montessori has approximately 450 students and is accredited by both the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Middle States Commission on Elementary Schools (MSCES). We are also members of the New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS), and the Parents League, as well as affiliated schools of Columbia University.
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
Harlem Academy, located in East Harlem at 1330 Fifth Avenue in New York City is a private elementary and middle school serving grades one through eight. Our mission is to prepare bright, motivated students for success at top secondary schools and lifelong learning. At our school dedicated families, teachers, and supporters work together to provide educational opportunity to children whose potential might otherwise go unrealized.
Established in 2004 with a first grade class of 12 students, one grade is added each year, as the school builds toward a vision for an elementary and middle school program in Harlem that matches the standards of any independent school in New York City.
Harlem Academy’s elementary school program was developed through a grant from the Goldman Sachs Foundation in partnership with Columbia University. This allows access for low and moderate income families based on a sliding scale formula for setting tuition.
CP Kids is a dynamic early childhood learning center in Manhattan, NYC, offering child care services and preschool education. CP Kids offers CP Infants (ages 3-15 months), CP Toddlers (ages 16 months to 2 years and 11 months) and CP Preschoolers (ages 3 to 5 years). Parents may enroll their children for 2, 3 or 5 days per week in our School Day and Extended Day programs.
We offer families a warm, nurturing and loving second home for their children. Experienced teachers lead fun, active, hands-on learning activities while teaching important socialization skills. Warm, colorful and safe classrooms provide a home base for daily learning and playing, while the Field House’s state-of-the-art sports facility offers children the opportunity to participate in Manhattan’s best youth sports programs.