California University of Management & Sciences, Virginia Branch Campus:
Situated in Falls Church VA, just 4 miles east of Arlington, California University of Management and Sciences Virginia Branch Campus (CalUMS-VA) is a degree granting business school that provides an Associate Degree in Healthcare Business Administration (ASHBA), and a Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA). We are dedicated to delivering quality programs that prepare students with the knowledge, skills, and leadership qualities needed for success in today's businesses preparing the graduates for personal and professional development in business and management careers.
Business Administration Degree Programs:
Associate Degree in Healthcare Business Administration (ASHBA)
The Associate Degree in Healthcare Business Administration prepares students for entry-level positions in healthcare-related institutions with the basic knowledge of principles of business, economics, marketing, and accounting on the one hand and basic healthcare concepts on the other. This degree may also be taken by students who wish to pursue higher studies in health-related professional schools.
Courses / Modules include:
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Insurance and Practice
- Business Communications
- Business Statistics I
- Introduction to Healthcare Industry
- Healthcare Terminology
- Healthcare Concepts
- Healthcare Office Management
- Public Health Issues
- Business and Health Law
- Healthcare Data Systems
Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program provides students with a business core that offers a broad knowledge of business functions while emphasizing the global business environment.
Goals of the MBA Program:
- To develop a global perspective on business operations.
- To stimulate the students' intellectual curiosity, develop their creativity and logic, and encourage an appreciation of demographic diversity and ethical principles.
- To provide a foundation in concepts and applications of quantitative methods and information technology in the business setting.
- To develop an executive level perspective on economic systems and on the relationship between business and society.
Courses / Modules include:
- Business Statistics and Analysis
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Management Information System
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Operations Planning and Control
- Marketing Management Theory
- International Management Theory
- Advanced Management Science
- Financial Management & Analysis
- Project Planning and Management Seminar
- Business and Economic Forecasting
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 200 N. Washington St., Falls Church, Virginia 22046, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.