In ICC we recognize the commercial needs of today’s multinational businesses through constant in-company training of staff and students.
Why Choose ICC?
• Largely out of hours, weekend taught and revision courses.
• Customised study packages.
• Full exam focused syllabus coverage from start to finish incorporating all the latest changes.
• Class sizes are limited to guarantee high pass rates.
• Experienced and qualified tutors.
• Direct e-mail and telephone access to tutors to ensure ongoing study-support.
• Round the clock support-line during the final days before examinations.
• Exchange country’s business perspectives with students from various European countries.
• Exchange company experiences with accounting and marketing students from different multinational companies like Cisco Systems, Siemens, Unilever, Adidas, Shell, Mitsubishi Corporation, UPC, General Electric and KPMG.
The International College of Commerce is the only group accredited provider of the worldwide professional studies
-CIMA - Chartered Institute of Management Accontants.
-CIM - Chartered Institute of Marketing
-ACA - Associate Chartered Accountants
-ACCA and other professional courses
• For students from the Netherlands & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
The Amsterdam MBA is offered by the Amsterdam Business School, the business school of the University of Amsterdam in The Netherlands. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is the key qualification for managers to advance their careers. Our courses are stimulating, demanding and comply fully with the specification of an MBA as defined by EQUIS and AMBA. Our programme is designed to incorporate three Rs: rigour, relevance and reliability. The language of instruction is English.
Amsterdam Graduate Business School has an internationally renowned faculty and is set in the cosmopolitan, cultural and business centre that is Amsterdam. We have been offering business education for 85 years.
Master of Business Administration - The Amsterdam MBA (one year full-time or two years part-time MBA). Also a Master Programme in International Finance, EPCEM Master in International Management and Sustainability, International Executive Master of Finance and Control. Our courses are taught in English.