New Zealand College of Business (also known as NZCB) is located in Christchurch city central. NZCB is recognised by both the New Zealand Ministry of Education and the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA). It is an institute which provides students with Business Administration Courses, from Level 4 to Level 7 – equivalent to bachelor degree Level.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres - Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling New Zealand students! Would you like to find out more about studying in Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to students from New Zealand and international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
• Take a management short course in the heart of London, UK.
• LSBF’s division, Executive Education, is an independent education provider within the London School of Business and Finance that concentrates on courses for executives and managers based in London, UK.
• LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited, and all EE division programmes are CPD accredited, and are taught in the heart of London at our Holborn campus (in the Borough of Camden).
• LSBF EE's short courses cover a wide range of topics, allowing you to build new skills or improve areas that need strengthening.
• In today's fast-paced business world, it pays to be up-to-date with the latest management techniques – and to be confident in your ability to apply them effectively. That's why we have developed a variety of short courses, designed to match fresh perspectives with established practical skills.
Short Courses in Management
- Contract Law for Business Executives
- Management Consulting and Project Management
- Strategic Business Planning
- Strategic Leadership and Change
- Design Thinking and Innovation
- Enterprise Operations Management
- Digital Transformations and Leadership
- Data Science for Executives
Established in 1986, Uptrend College is an accredited college in Singapore, with 4 modern and well-equipped campuses - the main school in Yishun and 3 city campuses in Jurong, Dhoby Ghaut, & Tampines.
We specialise in providing certificate, diploma and degree courses that lead to internationally-recognised qualifications to local and international students.
We offer a wide range of courses, from business and accountancy to hospitality, which are accredited by renowned institutions and awarding bodies such as the Heriot-Watt University & University of Derby in the UK, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the London Chamber of Commerce Industry (LCCI).
The prestigious bachelor's degree courses awarded by Heriot Watt University include Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA); Bachelor of Arts in Management and Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy & Finance. Graduates of the Uptrend College advanced diploma in business management or similar qualification may be exempt from subjects in the degree courses and may even enter in the Final Year.
In addition, we offer a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality Management in partnership with the University of Derby.
Uptrend College offers a range of certificate and diploma qualifications awarded by LCCI as well as a preparatory course for the ACCA Examination. In addition, we provide English language courses, and a preparatory course for GCE O-Level exams.
Crown Institute of Studies has been Auckland’s leading travel, tourism, business and hospitality college for over 36 years, and is recognized as a quality leader by New Zealand and international employers.
Crown offers 56 week Diplomas in Business, Tourism and Hospitality Management. Students can also enrol for the University of Ballarat Bachelor of Business or MBA degree course at Crown. The students range from people changing career direction or people returning to the workforce to students entering it for the first time. If you have a lot of practical experience and want to learn the theory, or if you’re interested in upskilling then these courses are for you. International students successfully completing a Diploma can apply for a one year working visa.
Crown’s courses are NZQA registered and approved for student funding by the Ministry of Education. Crown was again recognized as a quality leader by the New Zealand government, gaining a three year audit cycle from NZQA, the highest ranking achievable by a private institution.
- University of Ballarat BBus
- University of Ballarat MBA
- New Zealand Diploma in Business Level 6
- Diploma in Tourism Management Level 5
- Certificate in International Travel, Tourism & Airline Studies Level 4
- National Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5
- Certificate in International Hospitality (Food & Beverage Service) Level 3
- Certificate in International Hospitality (Hotel Services & Reception Operations) Level 3
Whitireia is a government owned tertiary institution with a history of graduating work ready New Zealand and overseas students. Whitireia is a well-established community polytechnic, originally based at Porirua, and now with campuses at Porirua, Kapiti, Wellington Central, and Auckland Central.
Located in New Plymouth, New Zealand, Pacific International Hotel Management School (PIHMS), under the guidance of the renowned International Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (IHTTI) of Neuchatel, Switzerland, produces graduates with the right skills and experience to take up a job in the industry anywhere throughout the world. In the Swiss tradition, the campus works as a hotel, giving students practical daily experiences in all aspects of hotel operations. Students wear appropriate uniforms and are rostered for duties to experience being both a guest and a staff member. Every day during the 18 months spent on campus, students take on both operational and supervisory roles.