Study in New Zealand: Study abroad program, University courses New Zealand, Community polytechnic college, Wellington, Auckland, Certificate programmes, Diploma courses, Bachelor's degree, Postgraduate studies, Business, IT, Nursing studies, Career training New Zealand
Whitireia Community Polytechnic, Wellington: Whitireia Community Polytechnic is a crown owned tertiary education institution that specialises in hands-on learning in a wide range of subjects, from arts to business and IT, waka ama to teacher training, nursing to trades, and many others. We teach the practical knowledge that gives graduates the best chance of getting the best jobs. Whitireia is a well-established community polytechnic, originally based at Porirua, and now with campuses at Porirua, Kapiti, Wellington Central, and Auckland Central.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
Whitireia offers over 130 different courses and programmes, from short courses and introductory level certificates to national diplomas, undergraduate degrees and postgraduate certificates in the following areas:
- Faculty of Arts and Communication
- Faculty of Business and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health Education and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Service Industries and Trades
- Te Wānanga Māori
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, EDENZ Colleges is a unique school with an international vision. Our passion is providing students with a quality education that will enable them to be successful in their future careers.
Since 1988, we have offered students a top quality education within a warm, caring environment. EDENZ has built a reputation for outstanding tuition quality and care. Whether you’ll be studying for pleasure, a career or further education, our highly qualified and experienced staff will be able to provide you with a memorable and uniquely rewarding learning experience.
Our Auckland campus is spread across 6 floors, each with a dedicated College: Film, General English, Teacher Training and Business. The EDENZ Hostel (top 2 floors) offers shared student accommodation. Students can access computer labs, wired and wireless internet access, library, EDENZ café, common rooms, pool table, foosball, air hockey, as well as regular student excursions outside college, enjoying Auckland’s world-famous tourist attractions, restaurants and hospitality.
- General Eng - Day & Evening Classes, Study Tours
- Academic Eng - IELTS, OET, TOEIC, Business English, Uni Foundation
- Cert. in TECSOL
- Cert. in TESOL (NZQA Approved & Trinity)
- Dip. in TESOL (NZQA Approved & Trinity)
- Dip. of Business
- Dip. of e-Business (Digital Media)
- Dip. in International Marketing
- Dip. in Management (Tourism) (Health Services) (Sport & Fitness)
- Dip. in Business Development
- NZ Dip. in Business
Elite International School of Beauty and Spa Therapies, Auckland
Courses / Programs
With two campuses in Auckland (Newmarket and Mariangi Bay), Elite International is New Zealand’s largest private beauty and spa therapy training school, with a well-established reputation for excellence. We provide Certificate & Diploma level beauty therapy training courses including the Premier Diploma in Beauty & Spa Therapy, the Professional Diploma in Beauty Therapy, and full & part-time Beautician Certificate programs.
Elite’s mix of practical and theory-based training provides the perfect insight for students wishing to learn about and experience the complete world of beauty and spa therapy. Our students enjoy specialised training in purpose-built, international-standard facilities, with courses designed and taught by industry trained professionals.
Elite offers NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority) qualifications over levels 4 and 5 that are 6 to 18 months in duration. Elite diplomas also include opportunities for students to complete the CIDESCO, CIBTAC and ITEC examinations which are internationally recognised.
Based in Auckland, The New Zealand College of Education offers certificate, diploma, bachelor and post-graduate programmes in English language learning for foreign learners, English language teaching, and religious/philosophy courses.
All of our programmes have a focus on affordable tuition, with an emphasis on online learning; although campus and blended learning courses are also available.
The New Zealand College of Education offers affordable tuition for all students, for domestic students as well as international students - the fees are the same.
The college is mindful of the needs of students to provide quality time for their work life, family life and personal time; this is strongly supported through out e-learning and blended learning programmes that encourage academic success from the comfort of the learner's home.
All courses provided through NZCOE are well accredited and affordable with an emphasis on low-cost tuition fees. The New Zealand College of Education looks forward to hearing from any potential candidate at any time of the year.
• Certificate in English Language Teaching (TEFL/TESOL Courses)
• Certificate in English Language Learning (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Academic Writing, General English, and EAP Courses)
• Certificate in Religion and Philosophy programmes
• Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
• Bachelor of Arts in Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
• Bachelor of Professional Communication
• MBA (General Management)
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is New Zealand's most contemporary university, with a unique profile reflecting our history and innovative approaches to teaching, learning and research. AUT enables opportunities in the modern professions and disciplines of today's economy, offering a wide range of certificates, diplomas, Bachelor's, Master's and PhD degree programmes. AUT University values the contribution international students make to the diversity of the University and would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to what we can offer.
A broad range of practical and research orientated programmes ranging from postgraduate and undergraduate degree, as well as diploma and certificate courses. Some courses, like our MBA, have flexible timetables to cater for your other commitments. Also short courses, online learning courses.
Queenstown Resort College offers world-class hospitality and tourism education at all levels - from tertiary students to industry executives, tourists and visitor groups. Our education facility offers hospitality management training, adventure tourism education, internships, English language, short courses for visitors, personal and leadership development courses, customised programmes and more. We are located in Queenstown which is New Zealand's leading international resort and the adventure capital of the world. Come in summer to enjoy the long, hot summer days, or in winter for skiing and snowboarding. QRC is located in the centre of town, a short walk to Queenstown's cafés, bars, restaurants and shops.
Our education facility offers hospitality management training, adventure tourism education, internships, English language, short courses for visitors, personal and leadership development courses, customised programmes and more.