Private Schools in California: Child care centers in Elk Grove, Montessori preschools in Sacramento area, daycare service for toddlers, preschoolers, pre-kindergarten programs, early childhood education in Sacramento County
Montessori Country Academy: Located in Elk Grove in Sacramento County, Montessori Country Academy is a child care center offering a nurturing and stimulating environment for children ages 18 months to 6 years. Children are placed in multi-aged classrooms with attention to their ability and development, rather than strictly by age. In this way, children progress through the curriculum at their own rate and learn according to their specific interests and abilities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our teachers have earned their teaching credentials through the Montessori Institute of Advanced Studies and Montessori Teacher Education Center of San Francisco Bay Area. The school is accredited and adheres to the American Montessori Society and International Montessori Societies standards of operation and philosophy.
Montessori Education Programs:
- Toddler program: (18 months - 2 ½ years)
- Transition program: (2 ½ - 3 ½ years)
- Pre-Kindergarten program: (3 - 6 years)
- Kindergarten program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Brentwood School is an independent day, co-ed school for K-12 students with two campuses in Sunset Boulevard and South Barrington Place in Los Angeles. Families from throughout Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Beverly Glen and surrounding communities value Brentwood School as a vibrant and diverse community whose purpose is to promote personal and intellectual growth. We provide challenging, engaging programs including an exceptional liberal arts education in a nurturing learning environment, devoting care and attention to every student.
Embracing high standards of character, commitment, and achievement, Brentwood School encourages students to think critically and creatively and to act ethically. At the heart of the school's success is the strength of the relationships developed between students and teachers. The environment is supportive and encouraging as well as challenging. Asked to describe the strengths of the school, alumni are nearly unanimous in citing their superior preparation for a successful college experience and their cherished relationships with their Brentwood teachers.
- Kindergarten Program
- Lower School Program
- Middle School Program
- Upper School Program
- Athletics Program
- Arts Program
- Summer School
* Our Kindergarten curriculum emphasizes language arts, language experience stories, math, social studies and science.
* We provide our students with an exceptional liberal arts education. The program is designed to stretch and broaden students in the academic arena, in the arts, in athletics, and in their moral development.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Located in Upland in San Bernardino County, CA, the Carden Arbor View School is a private, independent, non-profit, non-sectarian school that follows the Carden Teaching Method. Accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools, the school has served children in kindergarten through to eighth grade since 1981.
The mission of Carden Arbor View School is to provide the highest quality education of the whole child using the Carden curriculum and philosophy - to educate with joy, growth, enthusiasm, dignity, and respect. This mission includes providing a moral and spiritual atmosphere for each child which builds on family values.
Our school appeals to families seeking academic excellence, civility, appropriate dress, safety, and individuality. We develop individuality with dignity, confidence, and respect for self and others. We offer well-integrated and proven curriculum delivered by professionals who share an unbridled passion for working with children.
Kindergarten, elementary school & middle school education programs:
* Subjects include: English reading, writing, spelling, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, poetry, French, and handwriting make up the core academic program in kindergarten through eighth grade.
* In addition, we offer music, art, computer science, physical education, and motor development.
* High school level Spanish instruction is offered as an elective in eighth grade.
The Frostig School offers a full range of academic and support services for students in Grades 1-12 who have been diagnosed with learning disabilities (LD) including dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia along with ADHD, ADD and Asperger’s. Situated in Pasadena, the school serves students in West Los Angeles, Pasadena and the San Fernando / San Gabriel Valley areas. Frostig School is dedicated to helping children with learning disabilities reach their full potential.
To ensure every child is learning to his/her fullest potential, we maintain a small classroom size of 12 students with a 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio. All of our teachers are credentialed in special education. Frostig is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and certified by the California Department of Education. We have an open enrollment policy allowing students to be accepted throughout the school year.
Our curriculum is specifically designed to help students understand their own strengths and weaknesses enabling them to reach their highest potential. On average, most students attend our school for 3-4 years and then mainstream back to other schools.
Castle Oaks Children's Center, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Located in Canoga Park in San Fernando Valley, approximately 25 miles north-west of downtown LA, Castle Oaks Children´s Center is a full-service private school, serving 6 weeks to 6 year old children. We serve families throughout San Fernando Valley, West Valley, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Reseda, Northridge, West Hills and surrounding communities. Castle Oaks Children´s Center includes a state of the art infant and toddler center, an academic oriented pre-school and an advanced learning Kindergarten facility.
We believe that all children are entitled to an early childhood education, that is rich in knowledge, social interaction, and one that enhances the cognitive development of all young children whether they are an infant, toddler, or just starting kindergarten.
The staff at Castle Oaks Children´s Center are qualified in Early Childhood Education and are all CPR certified and are required to update yearly. Our staff have been working with children in Canoga Park, CA, and the surrounding areas for over 3 decades.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).